Teacher Wanting to Be on the Right Side of History Introduces 50 Shades of Gray Wordsearch to Kids

Assuming the teacher actually "thought it would be a good idea to pass out word search material on sexual deviant/bondage activities to Jr. High kids", perhaps they were acting on some of their own sexual deviance. Perhaps they were trying to 'get back' at someone through the act. Perhaps they simply aren't that bright. You've latched onto this idea that the influence of Kevin Jennings is the only possible reason these work sheets were handed out. It's pretty clear that isn't because the idea has great merit, but rather because you can then use it to try and further your anti-homosexual arguments.
What is new about this is that when I was in grade school in the 1970s, a teacher would NEVER in their wildest imaginations think they could pass out a word search puzzle like that to students and find themself with a job the next day. But for some reason (you know what it is but are pretending not to) today we see more and more of this kind of thing. C'mon Montrovant...really? FISTING? And THE JOYS OF ANAL SEX from THE FEDERAL EDUCATION CZAR??? The education czar identifies himself as gay, you know that right?

There's something socially working on these teachers transmitting this crap to their students. Care to speculate what has happened since the 1970s that has changed the culture to where this becomes more commonplace with time?.. Should we ask Kevin Jennings?

Your culture screams foul when people draw correlations to pedophilia to it. Yet what do pedophiles do? They access children with sexualized ideas making it seem "fun". It is the anesthetic before the needle goes in. It's called "grooming". Check with your local law enforcement for details...

This is nothing but socially-sanctioned grooming of children by adults. So don't freak out when people notice the similarities.

Assuming the teacher actually "thought it would be a good idea to pass out word search material on sexual deviant/bondage activities to Jr. High kids", perhaps they were acting on some of their own sexual deviance. Perhaps they were trying to 'get back' at someone through the act. Perhaps they simply aren't that bright. You've latched onto this idea that the influence of Kevin Jennings is the only possible reason these work sheets were handed out. It's pretty clear that isn't because the idea has great merit, but rather because you can then use it to try and further your anti-homosexual arguments.
What is new about this is that when I was in grade school in the 1970s, a teacher would NEVER in their wildest imaginations think they could pass out a word search puzzle like that to students and find themself with a job the next day. But for some reason (you know what it is but are pretending not to) today we see more and more of this kind of thing. C'mon Montrovant...really? FISTING? And THE JOYS OF ANAL SEX from THE FEDERAL EDUCATION CZAR??? The education czar identifies himself as gay, you know that right?

There's something socially working on these teachers transmitting this crap to their students. Care to speculate what has happened since the 1970s that has changed the culture to where this becomes more commonplace with time?.. Should we ask Kevin Jennings?

Your culture screams foul when people draw correlations to pedophilia to it. Yet what do pedophiles do? They access children with sexualized ideas making it seem "fun". It is the anesthetic before the needle goes in. It's called "grooming". Check with your local law enforcement for details...

This is nothing but socially-sanctioned grooming of children by adults. So don't freak out when people notice the similarities.

Yes, I'm certain no teachers ever did anything immoral or inappropriate in front of children in the 70s. :lol:

Are you a public school teacher? Are you around a lot of public school teachers? Do they comment about Kevin Jennings and the 'fistgate' incident often? I'm guessing the answer is no and you are just making this up, based on your long history of just making things up. ;)

I got your 'Right side of history' wanker! Public Schools are a real mess. Parents have every right to be deeply concerned. They should be seeking education alternatives.

Parents just don't know who the Schools are allowing to be around their children at this point. Sadly, it looks like they're allowing an awful lot of perverts and political loons around the kids. I recommend Home Schooling.

I got your 'Right side of history' wanker! Public Schools are a real mess. Parents have every right to be deeply concerned. They should be seeking education alternatives.

Parents just don't know who the Schools are allowing to be around their children at this point. Sadly, it looks like they're allowing an awful lot of perverts and political loons around the kids. I recommend Home Schooling.
Care to weigh in on the topic? The topic isn't "sequestering children on an ever shrinking island of homeschooling as society at large devolves to tactictly approve of pedophillic-grooming of children right in their classroom as an institutionalized mandate". The topic is only the second half of that sentence.

How long will you protect your "special kids" while the rest of them get diddled while society goes to hell in a handbasket?

Care to weigh in on the topic? The topic isn't "sequestering children on an ever shrinking island of homeschooling as society at large devolves to tactictly approve of pedophillic-grooming of children right in their classroom as an institutionalized mandate". The topic is only the second half of that sentence.

How long will you protect your "special kids" while the rest of them get diddled while society goes to hell in a handbasket?

Dropping your children off to a bunch of strangers 8hrs a day, seems like a pretty huge dangerous gamble. Too many perverts and political nutters being allowed around the kids now. Why take such a dangerous chance on Public Schools?

Dropping your children off to a bunch of strangers 8hrs a day, seems like a pretty huge dangerous gamble. Too many perverts and political nutters being allowed around the kids now. Why take such a dangerous chance on Public Schools?
Well since we are talking about pedophilia here, essentially, or rather, institutionalized-pedophilia (pedophiles usually focus on one target at a time, not five as was the case with those students), did you know that most children are molested by someone they know? Fun fact. Otherwise the kid would scream bloody murder. When they are molested by a complete stranger it usually involves them being killed afterwards. The familiar pedophile, the trusted pedophile builds up a wall around himself by gaining the trust of the guardians of the children first, and then getting the child's loyalty...only then are the "favors" asked. Because then the child can be silenced by the pedophiles' classic chant "you wouldn't want me to get in trouble?" or my personal favorite "I'll kill myself if anyone finds out"...

..Today's version of the familiar pedophile is a vacillation between "You don't want me to kill myself" and "you're a bigot for getting down on my sexual orientation"...

Well since we are talking about pedophilia here, essentially, or rather, institutionalized-pedophilia (pedophiles usually focus on one target at a time, not five as was the case with those students), did you know that most children are molested by someone they know? Fun fact. Otherwise the kid would scream bloody murder. When they are molested by a complete stranger it usually involves them being killed afterwards. The familiar pedophile, the trusted pedophile builds up a wall around himself by gaining the trust of the guardians of the children first, and then getting the child's loyalty...only then are the "favors" asked. Because then the child can be silenced by the pedophiles' classic chant "you wouldn't want me to get in trouble?" or my personal favorite "I'll kill myself if anyone finds out"...

..Today's version of the familiar pedophile is a vacillation between "You don't want me to kill myself" and "you're a bigot for getting down on my sexual orientation"...

Hey, you're free to take a chance. But others are gonna seek education alternatives.

Hey, you're free to take a chance. But others are gonna seek education alternatives.
OK, well, to each his own. Be careful to keep that radar up! Pedophiles progress towards their targets incrementally, usually by winning the trust of the kids custodians/parents first and then...eventually...they pass out "50 shades of gray word search" to their students.

I've been teaching in a public high school for years now...I've NEVER....EVER.....EVER.....heard of any teacher at one of my (two) schools EVER do anything remotely close to this! While I'm not denying it's possible or that these incidents don't happen...they are few and very rare.

Sometimes students can be inappropriate too. I recently had a student ask me if I would buy her a copy of 50 Shades of Gray with her money and she would pay me back. I told her that I wouldn't do that with any book-especially a book like 50 Shades of Gray. She asked where she could buy one (as the school library doesn't carry it)--I suggested that she go to a book store (duh).

I've been teaching in a public high school for years now...I've NEVER....EVER.....EVER.....heard of any teacher at one of my (two) schools EVER do anything remotely close to this! While I'm not denying it's possible or that these incidents don't happen...they are few and very rare.

So then you never heard of Kevin Jennings' "fisting" or "joys of anal sex' curriculum? You know, the Big Teacher? THE education czar?

So then you never heard of Kevin Jennings' "fisting" or "joys of anal sex' curriculum? You know, the Big Teacher? THE education czar?

Still waiting for you to show even the slightest bit of evidence that Jennings has implemented a fisting or joys of anal sex curriculum for US public schools....

OK, well, to each his own. Be careful to keep that radar up! Pedophiles progress towards their targets incrementally, usually by winning the trust of the kids custodians/parents first and then...eventually...they pass out "50 shades of gray word search" to their students.

Well it's a joke to you because you're likely a fellow Communist/Progressive degenerate. So we get where you're coming from. But many others are deeply concerned with the increasing number of perverts and political nutters being allowed around the kids in schools. Many parents are deciding not to take the chance on Public Schools anymore. And i can't blame them.

Well it's a joke to you because you're likely a fellow Communist/Progressive degenerate. So we get where you're coming from. But many others are deeply concerned with the increasing number of perverts and political nutters being allowed around the kids in schools. Many parents are deciding not to take the chance on Public Schools anymore. And i can't blame them.

That's fine, but what about the indoctrinated example Kevin Jennings, gay education czar, set for his lowerlings, teachers, by introducing the curriculum of "fisting" and "the joys of anal sex" to minors in schools?

We aren't talking to your strawman here. We're talking about the public school system and the increasing incidents like these where teachers apparently no longer fear manifesting their perversions amongst five students.

That's fine, but what about the indoctrinated example Kevin Jennings, gay education czar, set for his lowerlings, teachers, by introducing the curriculum of "fisting" and "the joys of anal sex" to minors in schools?

We aren't talking to your strawman here. We're talking about the public school system and the increasing incidents like these where teachers apparently no longer fear manifesting their perversions amongst five students.

I think we agree. But you're not being very concise. Try being less vague and evasive. You're losing people.

I think we agree. But you're not being very concise. Try being less vague and evasive. You're losing people.

Yes, I see they put this thread in the dungeon. I'll just keep linking it from the main forums then so people can be aware this happened.

We aren't talking about your strawman here, pauli, we're talking about Sil's strawman! :lol:

Oh, wait, I'm sorry Sil......have you provided evidence that Kevin Jennings introduced a fisting and joys of anal sex curriculum into public schools?

Pedophiles progress the same way...they introduce the idea of the eventual act in little incremental ways...making each new step "fun" for the child...

Parents in a Pennsylvania school district are turning 50 shades of red over word search puzzles given to their middle school students based on an erotic novel and movie.
At least five students at Monessen Middle School were given puzzles based on 'Fifty Shades of Grey', the graphic bondage book by E.L. James that was recently adapted to a film.
The puzzles contained terms including 'spanking,' 'submissive,' 'leather cuffs' and 'bondage'. Fifty Shades of Grey crossword puzzle handed out to Monessen Middle School students Daily Mail Online

The more explicit words are blacked out...

50shadeswordsearch_zps7a8b3432.jpg

Can you imagine the curriculum in 20 years from now if we don't get together and put a firm stop to this?

France thought 50 Shades was so offensive they made it their version of G-rated. So maybe the only problem here is with the ones who think it's something offensive?

Pedophiles progress the same way...they introduce the idea of the eventual act in little incremental ways...making each new step "fun" for the child...

Parents in a Pennsylvania school district are turning 50 shades of red over word search puzzles given to their middle school students based on an erotic novel and movie.
At least five students at Monessen Middle School were given puzzles based on 'Fifty Shades of Grey', the graphic bondage book by E.L. James that was recently adapted to a film.
The puzzles contained terms including 'spanking,' 'submissive,' 'leather cuffs' and 'bondage'. Fifty Shades of Grey crossword puzzle handed out to Monessen Middle School students Daily Mail Online

Can you imagine the curriculum in 20 years from now if we don't get together and put a firm stop to this?

France thought 50 Shades was so offensive they made it their version of G-rated. So maybe the only problem here is with the ones who think it's something offensive?

You must not have children. But if you do, it's your call if you decide to drop your child off to strangers for 8hrs a day. However, many others are gonna decide not to take the risk. They're gonna seek alternatives. The Public School mess is a big risk many aren't willing to take with their kids anymore.

You must not have children. But if you do, it's your call if you decide to drop your child off to strangers for 8hrs a day. However, many others are gonna decide not to take the risk. They're gonna seek alternatives. The Public School mess is a big risk many aren't willing to take with their kids anymore.

You keep saying that, but give no evidence that either a)there are more incidents of problems with teachers or b)more parents are homeschooling or using private schools. I don't doubt that the total numbers are larger than the past, but as a percentage, are there more of either?

You keep saying that, but give no evidence that either a)there are more incidents of problems with teachers or b)more parents are homeschooling or using private schools. I don't doubt that the total numbers are larger than the past, but as a percentage, are there more of either?

It's your call if you wanna risk your kids in the Public School mess. Just don't try and force others to. Parents need education alternatives more than ever before.

Forum List

Back