Driving The Final Nail In Public School System: Kids Forced To Make The '50 Shades Of Greyed'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Nice job Communists/Progressives. Way to destroy the Public School System. And they wonder why so many Americans want to remove their children from Public Schools. What a mess.

Young Students Given ’50 Shades Of Grey’ Puzzle In Class

Parents in Pennsylvania’s Monessen School District are reacting with outrage after middle school students were given a word search puzzle based on the erotic novel (and now movie) “50 Shades of Grey.”

The puzzle contained ample terms to pique the curious minds of middle schoolers, including “bondage,” “nipple clamps,” “orgasm” and “fellatio.”

Local parent James Carter told new station WTAE that the puzzle was handed out to his son’s eighth grade classroom.

“I don’t think this is what they should be doing in the 8th grade level,” Carter said. He said he complained to school administrators, but was not allowed to record their conversation and was told the matter was under investigation.

The school district said at a Tuesday night school board meeting that it doesn’t know yet just how many students received the puzzle worksheet, or which teachers were responsible for handing them out...

Read More:
Young Students Given 50 Shades Of Grey Puzzle In Class The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Nice job Communists/Progressives. Way to destroy the Public School System. And they wonder why so many Americans want to remove their children from the Public School System. What a mess.

Parents in Pennsylvania’s Monessen School District are reacting with outrage after middle school students were given a word search puzzle based on the erotic novel (and now movie) “50 Shades of Grey.”

The puzzle contained ample terms to pique the curious minds of middle schoolers, including “bondage,” “nipple clamps,” “orgasm” and “fellatio.”

Local parent James Carter told new station WTAE that the puzzle was handed out to his son’s eighth grade classroom.

“I don’t think this is what they should be doing in the 8th grade level,” Carter said. He said he complained to school administrators, but was not allowed to record their conversation and was told the matter was under investigation.

The school district said at a Tuesday night school board meeting that it doesn’t know yet just how many students received the puzzle worksheet, or which teachers were responsible for handing them out...

Read More:

Logicly, if students wouldn't be allowed in to the theatre to see the movie, they shouldn't be given classwork featuring the movie. Unfortunately logic and schools haven't gone together since the ancient Greeks. :)

While I know such things don't harm young minds, it's inconsistent with an 8th grade classroom. Wanna spark curiousity in 8th graders about sex just tell them first thing in every class, "Sex is bad so don't ever have it." Their curiousity will explode like a fusion bomb. :)

My only objection here is a work of fiction, not science, is what's being used. Wanna talk about sex talk about it via science, psychology, medicine, etc. not some trashy XXX type novel.

What???????...........no cock ring vibrators? What a shitty puzzle............

My only objection here is a work of fiction, not science, is what's being used. Wanna talk about sex talk about it via science, psychology, medicine, etc. not some trashy XXX type novel.

You Communists/Progressives have given American Parents every right to be deeply concerned about who's in the class room 'teaching' their children. Parents have lost faith in the system.

Nice job Communists/Progressives. Way to destroy the Public School System. And they wonder why so many Americans want to remove their children from Public Schools. What a mess.

Read More:

Most likely, some sub got called 45 minutes before school started, knowing there was no lesson plan left by the teacher, and grabbed a few puzzle books and ran them through a copy machine to give the kids something to do.

You Communists/Progressives have given American Parents every right to be deeply concerned about who's in the class room 'teaching' their children. Parents have lost faith in the system.

If parents were half as concerned about what their children get taught at school as they pretend to be, they wouldn't be sending them there. Far more damaging things getting taught coast to coast in US schools than anything about sex. Wanna worry about that don't own a tv or let them visit friends who have tvs. To say nothing of the internet. Why a minor has unsupervised access to the internet continues to baffle me. Cellphones too.

Of course if you cut off such things what you wind up with is an ignorant adult who gets every women he ever has sex with pregnant, spreads countless diseases, and enters Republican politics saying stuff like "a woman can prevent a pregnancy by willing it to stop." ;)

Much worse things than sex for kids to learn about. Thinking those Mercator world maps are accurate comes readily to mind. :) Thinking Pearl Harbor marked the beginning of WWII in the Pacific is another.

Every child eventually becomes an adult. Every adult LOVES sex. Not every adult is comfortable enough to admit it. So if a baby's a baby in the womb from conception isn't it consistent to say it's an adult man or woman? If so shoudln't they get education about sex if there gonna be having it eventually?

Just not via fictional works is all I ask. :)

Home Schooling is becoming a very attractive alternative to Government Schooling. More & more Americans are beginning to consider it. It's a trend that will continue to rise unless the Government is successful in its attempt to ban it.

Read More:

Most likely, some sub got called 45 minutes before school started, knowing there was no lesson plan left by the teacher, and grabbed a few puzzle books and ran them through a copy machine to give the kids something to do.

Oh, so that makes it ok. Gee, Parents feel much better now. Thanks. :cuckoo:

Read More:

Do you really think the Board of Ed approved it? (BTW, you know I ain't no progressive.......)

If parents were half as concerned about what their children get taught at school as they pretend to be, they wouldn't be sending them there. Far more damaging things getting taught coast to coast in US schools than anything about sex. Wanna worry about that don't own a tv or let them visit friends who have tvs. To say nothing of the internet. Why a minor has unsupervised access to the internet continues to baffle me. Cellphones too.

Of course if you cut off such things what you wind up with is an ignorant adult who gets every women he ever has sex with pregnant, spreads countless diseases, and enters Republican politics saying stuff like "a woman can prevent a pregnancy by willing it to stop." ;)

Much worse things than sex for kids to learn about. Thinking those Mercator world maps are accurate comes readily to mind. :) Thinking Pearl Harbor marked the beginning of WWII in the Pacific is another.

Every child eventually becomes an adult. Every adult LOVES sex. Not every adult is comfortable enough to admit it. So if a baby's a baby in the womb from conception isn't it consistent to say it's an adult man or woman? If so shoudln't they get education about sex if there gonna be having it eventually?

Well, that's why Home Schooling is becoming the logical viable alternative to Government Schooling. Parents just don't know who's being allowed in the class room to 'teach' their children anymore. Many of em are degenerate pervert predators. So unless the Government bans Home Schooling, it's a trend that will continue to rise.

Well, that's why Home Schooling is becoming the logical viable alternative to Government Schooling. Parents just don't know who's being allowed in the class room to 'teach' their children anymore. Many of em are degenerate pervert predators. So unless the Government bans Home Schooling, it's a trend that will continue to rise.

Probably true. Have to scrutinize people who spend years and years in university to teach young children. As you would anyone wanting to become a mortician. :)

Love joking about teachers going into lifelong debt to pay for their degrees in order to teach children who couldn't spell 'degree.' Shouldn't all ya need is "Have you ever read a novel? Any novel?" - "Yes." - "You're hired." ;)

Read More:

Do you really think the Board of Ed approved it? (BTW, you know I ain't no progressive.......)

Irrelevant. The degenerate perv did present it as part of the curriculum. Too late now. And BTW, no shit i'm not a Communist/Progressive. You just figuring that out?

Read More:

Irrelevant. The degenerate perv did present it as part of the curriculum. Too late now. And BTW, no shit i'm not a Communist/Progressive. You just figuring that out?
we all can't be a libertarian Brony.....

Read More:

Sure you can. Give it a shot. :)

Home-schooling's the only way to go. Public school in the US is glorified daycare.

Or, as Hillary would put it:

"What difference does it make now?"

Or is there something in Common Core that will allow the filth the kids have been exposed to simply be wiped from their minds?

Sure you can. Give it a shot. :)
It's for you younguns.....we never had a cartoon like that to emulate at 30.....

Forum List

Back