Driving The Final Nail In Public School System: Kids Forced To Make The '50 Shades Of Greyed'...

Or, as Hillary would put it:

"What difference does it make now?"

Or is there something in Common Core that will allow the filth the kids have been exposed to simply be wiped from their minds?
Walking in on parents having sex...I used to have sex.....

No evidence reported that teachers were handing it out. Probably some conservative janitor did it. Luckily, the school is looking into it and will fire whomever is responsible if it was an adult or expel if it was a student.

Some Parents of these kids are rightfully lookin to kick some perv Teacher ass. All involved deserve it. These perv cretins shouldn't be allowed around children. Shame on those who allowed them into the class room. Hopefully they'll be held accountable. But don't hold your breath.

Oh, so that makes it ok. Gee, Parents feel much better now. Thanks. :cuckoo:

Do you really think the Board of Ed approved it? (BTW, you know I ain't no progressive.......)

Irrelevant. The degenerate perv did present it as part of the curriculum. Too late now. And BTW, no shit i'm not a Communist/Progressive. You just figuring that out?
we all can't be a libertarian Brony.....

Sure you can. Give it a shot. :)
It's for you younguns.....we never had a cartoon like that to emulate at 30.....

Maybe it's time to stop watchin cartoons? Whata ya think?

No evidence reported that teachers were handing it out. Probably some conservative janitor did it. Luckily, the school is looking into it and will fire whomever is responsible if it was an adult or expel if it was a student.

Uh huh, a 'Conservative Janitor' is probably responsible. Huh Whaaa?! Ya seriously gonna go with that? I guess they don't call you 'Ravi the Raving Lunatic' for nothin. :cuckoo:

Nice job Communists/Progressives. Way to destroy the Public School System. And they wonder why so many Americans want to remove their children from Public Schools. What a mess.

Young Students Given ’50 Shades Of Grey’ Puzzle In Class

Parents in Pennsylvania’s Monessen School District are reacting with outrage after middle school students were given a word search puzzle based on the erotic novel (and now movie) “50 Shades of Grey.”

The puzzle contained ample terms to pique the curious minds of middle schoolers, including “bondage,” “nipple clamps,” “orgasm” and “fellatio.”

Local parent James Carter told new station WTAE that the puzzle was handed out to his son’s eighth grade classroom.

“I don’t think this is what they should be doing in the 8th grade level,” Carter said. He said he complained to school administrators, but was not allowed to record their conversation and was told the matter was under investigation.

The school district said at a Tuesday night school board meeting that it doesn’t know yet just how many students received the puzzle worksheet, or which teachers were responsible for handing them out...

Read More:
Young Students Given 50 Shades Of Grey Puzzle In Class The Daily Caller
I smell bs.

Nice job Communists/Progressives. Way to destroy the Public School System. And they wonder why so many Americans want to remove their children from Public Schools. What a mess.

Parents in Pennsylvania’s Monessen School District are reacting with outrage after middle school students were given a word search puzzle based on the erotic novel (and now movie) “50 Shades of Grey.”

The puzzle contained ample terms to pique the curious minds of middle schoolers, including “bondage,” “nipple clamps,” “orgasm” and “fellatio.”

Local parent James Carter told new station WTAE that the puzzle was handed out to his son’s eighth grade classroom.

“I don’t think this is what they should be doing in the 8th grade level,” Carter said. He said he complained to school administrators, but was not allowed to record their conversation and was told the matter was under investigation.

The school district said at a Tuesday night school board meeting that it doesn’t know yet just how many students received the puzzle worksheet, or which teachers were responsible for handing them out...

Read More:
I smell bs.

You would say that. Go figure? Next you'll probably be endorsing Ravi the Raving Lunatic's 'Conservative Janitor' theory. Buncha nutters. :cuckoo:

Read More:

Most likely, some sub got called 45 minutes before school started, knowing there was no lesson plan left by the teacher, and grabbed a few puzzle books and ran them through a copy machine to give the kids something to do.

I never said it was ok, dickwad.

I said what probably happened.

No big commie conspiracy here.

Now, go fuck yourself, you probably need it.

Read More:

Most likely, some sub got called 45 minutes before school started, knowing there was no lesson plan left by the teacher, and grabbed a few puzzle books and ran them through a copy machine to give the kids something to do.

I never said it was ok, dickwad.

I said what probably happened.

No big commie conspiracy here.

Now, go fuck yourself, you probably need it.

Calm down Nancy. It's not my fault you Communist/Progressive assholes have destroyed the Public School System. That's all on you.

Read More:

Do you really think the Board of Ed approved it? (BTW, you know I ain't no progressive.......)
Seeing as no one has been disciplined yes.

It's time to get Democrat perverts out of the class room. They're preying on American children. I can totally understand why a Parent wouldn't want to send their child into the Public School nightmare. My advice would to be to seek other options.

Read More:

That is most likely what happened, Democrats do not know the difference between right and wrong.

Read More:

That is most likely what happened, Democrats do not know the difference between right and wrong.

Oh, i think most do know. They choose to do wrong. In this case, it was a perv Democrat degenerate doing wrong for self-gratification. It is what it is.

Bottom line is, dropping your child off with a bunch of strangers and hoping for the best, is a very dangerous gamble. Times have changed. I mean, these are your children we're talking about. Too many sick degenerates out there now. Personally, i think Homeschooling is a great alternative. But there are others. It would be very wise for parents to consider all options.

Bottom line is, dropping your child off with a bunch of strangers and hoping for the best, is a very dangerous gamble. Times have changed. I mean, these are your children we're talking about. Too many sick degenerates out there now. Personally, i think Homeschooling is a great alternative. But there are others. It would be very wise for parents to consider all options.

Dangerous? You mean like a school shootings, rapes aaaaaannnnnd puzzles. Oh dear.

Keep Calm and Exaggerate On

Forum List

Back