Teacher kicks students out of class over Trump shirt you can't wear a Swastika to school

Trump-balls-1024x617.jpg

Errr, Trump didn't bring those nazi balls to that event, people like you did.

IN what insane way do you think that image proves anything?

The Trump haters did then blame Trump for them being there.

I guess that makes sense to them.

Them being fucking morons and all.

If trumpanzees alternate between saying teachers have it easy and that they are all lefties....why aren't trumpanzees getting their teaching credentials to fix that disparity? Is that college degree thingee a road block?

Idiot. Like government and the media, all of the commies who RUN the board of education simply don't hire you if you don't dance to their tune! Degree has nothing to do with it. If they even suspect you are conservative, your life is mud!
So you are saying boards of education delve into your political views before you are hired? And how do they do that? Sounds like you are just looking for excuses for trumpanzees who are unable to cut it because of that college education thingee.

Since you keep flying that college thingee bullcrap I know you are totally disingenuous, suggesting conservatives are some sort of lower form of life too dumb to get a degree. Take that attitude and shove it right up your bigoted ass. Oh for sure a conservative might get hired and do get hired but I know from people I've known that they must totally hide their personal views for fear of losing their jobs, or found out that they support Trump or any such little thing, they quickly become totally discriminated against, shut out, shut down, and if possible, driven away.

If trumpanzees alternate between saying teachers have it easy and that they are all lefties....why aren't trumpanzees getting their teaching credentials to fix that disparity? Is that college degree thingee a road block?

Idiot. Like government and the media, all of the commies who RUN the board of education simply don't hire you if you don't dance to their tune! Degree has nothing to do with it. If they even suspect you are conservative, your life is mud!
So you are saying boards of education delve into your political views before you are hired? And how do they do that? Sounds like you are just looking for excuses for trumpanzees who are unable to cut it because of that college education thingee.

Since you keep flying that college thingee bullcrap I know you are totally disingenuous, suggesting conservatives are some sort of lower form of life too dumb to get a degree. Take that attitude and shove it right up your bigoted ass. Oh for sure a conservative might get hired and do get hired but I know from people I've known that they must totally hide their personal views for fear of losing their jobs, or found out that they support Trump or any such little thing, they quickly become totally discriminated against, shut out, shut down, and if possible, driven away.
Liberals are so smart they raised their I.Q.s 30 points each just by voting for Hillary.

Don't correct them. Demofarts should be encouraged to slander others. Just tell them that constantly calling people uneducated deplorables is the way to get votes.

Teacher Kicks Students Out Of Class Over Trump Shirt: “You Can’t Wear A Swastika To School”

A high school teacher at River Ridge High School in Georgia was filmed kicking two students out of class for wearing “Make America Great Again” shirts, which she compared to wearing a swastika.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think this mental illness is teaching your kid (s) how to be just as mentally unstable. Imagine the sheep who can't pick up on " brainwashing" of these kids from being gawd dam gay, tranny, to hating Trump.

Yeah that's real fair there.

infowar again, you sick child?

stop watching that garbage. it's feeding your delusional sick mind.

Why hasnt the school got a dress code ?
My grandchildren are now required to wear neutral attire in school.

Khaki pants and collared shirts for the boys. Khaki pants or dresses for the girls.

No more jeans and t shirts.

The same school I graduated from.

The students hate it.

Some years ago I had to go the school to pick up my daughter.

They had a hissy fit when I walked into the Admin building in my Dress Blues.

Apparently the didn't want military uniforms worn at the school.

I made sure I put it on whenever I went to school functions.

Khaki pants and collared shirts for the boys. Khaki pants or dresses for the girls.

The students hate it.

That is both awful and so totally foreign to how I grew up in Alaska. Up here folks still give folks in uniform a nod of thanks no matter where they show up. The checkout lines in my city are a long series of nods and salutes, with an occasional hand shake of old friends and nearly every cashier thanks them for their service.

I feel bad for ya'll lower 48 soldiers, you all deserve better >.<

Liberals are so smart they raised their I.Q.s 30 points each just by voting for Hillary.

Well, you see, Liberals always have an advantage, they build it into everything otherwise they couldn't compete in anything. While conservatives get ahead by dint of their own effort, their own skills and money, Liberals have fixed it so that most of what they do they gain on the backs of others! That is why they love Obama and hate Trump; Trump reminds them that Obama's life both before, during and after his terms was/is 100% financed and driven off the backs of others, whereas Trump has done far more, and has done it all 100% on his own.

Same goes with the IQ and college thing: again, they would have you believe they are both smarter AND more educated! I mean, that is what they tell themselves to feel superior. You see, it isn't good enough to the ego of a Liberal to feel EQUAL, they have to feel better than everyone else. That is where the term "fly-over states" came from--- ---those other 46 states aren't even worth their time. Liberals operate on a sliding scale of IQ measurement where they start out with an automatic advantage in their minds; they give themselves a built in cushion by measuring their own IQ's and others by their own standards designed to favor themselves. Just because they are liberal, automatically, a conservative has to be TWICE as smart and clever just to come out equal in their book. Their jacked-off standards and ideology are so full of horseshit that it is apparent to everyone BUT THEM. The irony is that they aren't even AS SMART as most others, a fact that forever eludes them because they would never want to know.

IQ.jpg

The students hate it.

That is both awful and so totally foreign to how I grew up in Alaska. Up here folks still give folks in uniform a nod of thanks no matter where they show up. The checkout lines in my city are a long series of nods and salutes, with an occasional hand shake of old friends and nearly every cashier thanks them for their service.

I live right off base, Ft. Meade, and sometimes I get the impression that it may as well be Gitmo and the Reservation is in a foreign country.

Most of the time people are friendly. The problem seems to be with the Schools.

It's as if Uniforms are not welcome in that environment.

The students hate it.

I live right off base, Ft. Meade, and sometimes I get the impression that it may as well be Gitmo and the Reservation is in a foreign country.

:( I guess I wouldn't know about "typical" public schools, I got my kids into an ABC school and frankly it was the best thing I ever did for my boys. All three of them who attended are well on their way to achieving the goals instilled in them by this school (Two are young adults making over $25/h training for careers in promising fields, and the third is going to college to be an executive accountant.)

PURPOSE AND GOALS
Birchwood ABC (Anchorage Basic Curriculum) is a highly structured learning environment,dedicated to the concepts of scholarship, courtesy, respect, patriotism, responsibility and citizenship. The school seeks to:
A. Help children reach the highest competence in fundamental basic
skills.
B. Grow in the area of citizenship, moral and character development.
C. Develop responsibility for personal behavior.
D. Develop a spirit of individual achievement and appropriate
competition.
E. Learn the values of teamwork, cooperation and
social competence.
F. Grow in the knowledge and understanding of the community, nation
and world.

~ Page 3, 2017-2018 Student Handbook, http://birchwoodabc.asdk12.org/media/anchorage/schoolsites/birchwood/handbook -student 17 18.pdf

The students hate it.

You get a list of kit needed a few months before they start school. Uniform,sports gear and so on, right down to socks.
Its no big deal and initially the kids love it,that sense of being a part of something.
There is usually a story every year where a school sends home some teeny temptress for wearing a skirt above her knees.
It is managed more strictly than when I was in school although I had to wear a shirt and school tie and a blazer. I was proper smart.

What a dumb bitch. I swear 99% of public school teachers are total retards.

Extremist Much???

"The River Ridge High School math teacher on Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017 erroneously told two students their shirts with campaign slogans were not permitted in class. Her actions were wrong, as the “Make America Great Again” shirts worn by the students are not a violation of our School District dress code. The teacher additionally — and inappropriately — shared her personal opinion about the campaign slogan during class.

The school’s Principal immediately met with and apologized to these students and their families. Superintendent of Schools Dr. Brian V. Hightower is deeply sorry that this incident happened in one of our schools; it does not reflect his expectation that all students be treated equally and respectfully by our employees.

While we cannot discuss disciplinary action against a teacher, we can assure you that the students face no disciplinary action. The Superintendent also is instructing all Principals to meet with their teachers and staff to review the dress code and remind them that their political opinions should not be shared with students.

As people across the country are being encouraged by some social media sites to contact the school, we anticipate a potentially high call volume over the next week. If possible, please avoid calling the front office during this time, and instead email the person you are trying to reach; emails are published on the school website at River Ridge High School. A plan is in place to ensure staff will continue to be able to make outgoing calls without issues.

Thank you for entrusting us with your children each day. We care about them and their future success!

Barbara P. Jacoby
Chief Communications Officer
Cherokee County School District"
so they told them what they needed to in order to avoid being sued and did nothing to the teacher b/c she's union.

I can't imagine being around kids all day.....even my own kids. The ones I knew were all hooligans and pickpockets...The rest of them I never knew their names or if they even have names...I just left behind enough money to keep them out of prison and kept my distance.

sofa.gif

Teacher Kicks Students Out Of Class Over Trump Shirt: “You Can’t Wear A Swastika To School”

A high school teacher at River Ridge High School in Georgia was filmed kicking two students out of class for wearing “Make America Great Again” shirts, which she compared to wearing a swastika.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think this mental illness is teaching your kid (s) how to be just as mentally unstable. Imagine the sheep who can't pick up on " brainwashing" of these kids from being gawd dam gay, tranny, to hating Trump.

Let me guess that fucking teacher must be conservative. What a dip shit.

Poor Don, he can't keep from stepping in it. All he had to do was separate himself from NaziKlanners and his ego couldn't let him even get that right.

How does this have anything to do with the post that you quoted ?

Moron.

The students hate it.

:( I guess I wouldn't know about "typical" public schools, I got my kids into an ABC school and frankly it was the best thing I ever did for my boys. All three of them who attended are well on their way to achieving the goals instilled in them by this school (Two are young adults making over $25/h training for careers in promising fields, and the third is going to college to be an executive accountant.)

PURPOSE AND GOALS
Birchwood ABC (Anchorage Basic Curriculum) is a highly structured learning environment,dedicated to the concepts of scholarship, courtesy, respect, patriotism, responsibility and citizenship. The school seeks to:
A. Help children reach the highest competence in fundamental basic
skills.
B. Grow in the area of citizenship, moral and character development.
C. Develop responsibility for personal behavior.
D. Develop a spirit of individual achievement and appropriate
competition.
E. Learn the values of teamwork, cooperation and
social competence.
F. Grow in the knowledge and understanding of the community, nation
and world.

~ Page 3, 2017-2018 Student Handbook, http://birchwoodabc.asdk12.org/media/anchorage/schoolsites/birchwood/handbook -student 17 18.pdf
Those children of yours will growup to be closed minded conservatives in the 21st Century. Conservatism will die a slow death in the 21st century. Good Luck.

The students hate it.

Semper Fi.

No.
More teachers are liberal because the ones working in their field of study are successful at it. Nothing makes one more conservative than success. Liberals are dreamers whereas conservatives are people that put their dreams into practice. The more you own the more conservative you become.
Teachers are usually people who can't make a living in the market doing what they teach in the classroom.
So...your assertion is that teachers are those who cannot succeed elsewhere. Sounds like what I've been told by RWrs in the past about those of us who serve in the military too. Interesting excuse there, Skippy.
So why did you join the military?
Because I love my country and I wanted to be a pilot like my father was....and the Navy was leading edge on that.

Why didn't you join the military?

Forum List

Back