Teacher kicks students out of class over Trump shirt you can't wear a Swastika to school

First the Left starts in the classroom ....and prohibits students to wear Trump T shirts......

Next they move outside the classroom and proceed to smashing them in their faces.

They are total thugs.

If trumpanzees alternate between saying teachers have it easy and that they are all lefties....why aren't trumpanzees getting their teaching credentials to fix that disparity? Is that college degree thingee a road block?

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

While I support the kids right to wear whatever they want, considering the rather large political divide that is currently in this country, I can also see where a shirt like that could be disruptive in class.

But, if the teacher was actually worth their salt, they could have used that as a teaching moment to get a dialogue started with the students as to what they thought about the whole situation. And, if she was able to keep them civil towards one another, there could be a moment that people could see things from the other point of view rather than just yelling names and insults.
do you actually feel that any public school teacher could be unbiased?

after all the incidences that we have seen.

Actually, yeah, I do. Why? Because I don't paint everyone with the same broad brush and actually take time to get to know someone's views. When I was working in recruiting here in Amarillo, I was in contact with a few different teachers from various schools, and most of them were pretty level headed in how they taught, and they were actually able to be unbiased in the classroom.

This was a valuable life lesson and teaching moment...let's hope the moon bat teacher learned from it.

I have my doubts

While I support the kids right to wear whatever they want, considering the rather large political divide that is currently in this country, I can also see where a shirt like that could be disruptive in class.

But, if the teacher was actually worth their salt, they could have used that as a teaching moment to get a dialogue started with the students as to what they thought about the whole situation. And, if she was able to keep them civil towards one another, there could be a moment that people could see things from the other point of view rather than just yelling names and insults.

Exactly, while I do not find the shirt the best choice for school, if it is allowed, the teacher cannot ban it, also, she was too open. This is a matter to be discussed privately with the student.

Exactly, while I do not find the shirt the best choice for school, if it is allowed, the teacher cannot ban it, also, she was too open. This is a matter to be discussed privately with the student.

Discuss what? The shirt didn't violate dress code, the teach can pound sand

Teachers today are mostly dipshits just going through the motions. They don't care about the kid's education, they are failing the children and yet all they do is strike and beg more money. Do your job satisfactorily before sticking your hand out for a raise, morons.

trump-swastika.jpg

The option if the shirt did violate school policy; her actions were wrong either way.

The option if the shirt did violate school policy; her actions were wrong either way.

It didn't violate, the teacher's only option is to tolerate

If I were running the school, I'd just ban all political clothing. Wearing a Trump t-shirt nowadays is equivelant to wearing red in a Crip neighborhood in some areas.

If I were running the school, I'd just ban all political clothing. Wearing a Trump t-shirt nowadays is equivelant to wearing red in a Crip neighborhood in some areas.

Ah yes a sterile environment.
I don't know about sterile, just try to keep the drama to a minimum. Just as schools banned gang affiliated clothing, might as well do the same with political t-shirts.

I don't know about sterile, just try to keep the drama to a minimum. Just as schools banned gang affiliated clothing, might as well do the same with political t-shirts.

Sort of shits all over the First, not a great example for students

If trumpanzees alternate between saying teachers have it easy and that they are all lefties....why aren't trumpanzees getting their teaching credentials to fix that disparity? Is that college degree thingee a road block?
No, I actually can do the things I was trained for.

Meh, the school has the right to try to tamp down on clothing that may cause distractions or conflict. The kids are there to learn, not advertise their parent's political affiliations or be fashion statements.

Meh, the school has the right to try to tamp down on clothing that may cause distractions or conflict. The kids are there to learn, not advertise their parent's political affiliations or be fashion statements.

That's the exact reason schools are turning out snowflakes.

Forum List

Back