Teacher kicks students out of class over Trump shirt you can't wear a Swastika to school

If trumpanzees alternate between saying teachers have it easy and that they are all lefties....why aren't trumpanzees getting their teaching credentials to fix that disparity? Is that college degree thingee a road block?
No.
More teachers are liberal because the ones working in their field of study are successful at it. Nothing makes one more conservative than success. Liberals are dreamers whereas conservatives are people that put their dreams into practice. The more you own the more conservative you become.
Teachers are usually people who can't make a living in the market doing what they teach in the classroom.
So...your assertion is that teachers are those who cannot succeed elsewhere. Sounds like what I've been told by RWrs in the past about those of us who serve in the military too. Interesting excuse there, Skippy.

Those who can do, those who can't teach.
Of course....what a trumpanzee thing to say.

If trumpanzees alternate between saying teachers have it easy and that they are all lefties....why aren't trumpanzees getting their teaching credentials to fix that disparity? Is that college degree thingee a road block?
No.
More teachers are liberal because the ones working in their field of study are successful at it. Nothing makes one more conservative than success. Liberals are dreamers whereas conservatives are people that put their dreams into practice. The more you own the more conservative you become.
Teachers are usually people who can't make a living in the market doing what they teach in the classroom.
So...your assertion is that teachers are those who cannot succeed elsewhere. Sounds like what I've been told by RWrs in the past about those of us who serve in the military too. Interesting excuse there, Skippy.
So why did you join the military?
Because I love my country and I wanted to be a pilot like my father was....and the Navy was leading edge on that.

Why didn't you join the military?
I did.
I was a Green Beret.
I did this because I wanted to serve and because I love my country (I know that's not fashionable among liberals).
It's not because I'm stupid, a racist, or was forced to do it.

No.
Because I love my country and I wanted to be a pilot like my father was....and the Navy was leading edge on that.

I did.
I was a Green Beret.
I did this because I wanted to serve and because I love my country (I know that's not fashionable among liberals).
Sure you were....sure you were....that's why you are so smart enough to fall for every conspiracy theory out there...............

Personally, because I despise children.

No.

I did.
I was a Green Beret.
Sure you were....sure you were....that's why you are so smart enough to fall for every conspiracy theory out there...............
Funny how all of these 'conspiracy theories' are proving to be true.

My opinions on Obama turned out to be justified. Because of the job classification I worked in while active duty I learned how to spot a fake in a microsecond. Leaders with real leadership traits don't need a massive corrupt media to keep supporting them simply to look good. Obama's legacy is that he's a criminal that hates this country and used lies and half-truths to trick his followers into letting him get away with actions most presidents before him never could get away with. He gave aid and comfort to our enemies. He gave them billions in cash and technology. Before Obama Iran didn't have drone technology. He turned it over to them on a silver platter. He gave the cash they needed to kickstart their nuke programs. To you, this is okay because he gave you the right to marry your girlfriend and choose which bathroom you wanted to visit. Very important issues.....to you.

Now he is working behind the scenes and is one of the organizers of Antifa.....which is being used to tear down our history. This is what communism does.

Well, that's a legit reason if I ever saw one.

But all those RWrs who complain about how easy a job teachers have and complain about how the teaching profession is dominated by liberals.....one cannot help but wonder why they don't become part of the "solution" since it's such a sweet job.

I did.
I was a Green Beret.

My opinions on Obama turned out to be justified. Because of the job classification I worked in while active duty I learned how to spot a fake in a microsecond. Leaders with real leadership traits don't need a massive corrupt media to keep supporting them simply to look good. Obama's legacy is that he's a criminal that hates this country and used lies and half-truths to trick his followers into letting him get away with actions most presidents before him never could get away with. He gave aid and comfort to our enemies. He gave them billions in cash and technology. Before Obama Iran didn't have drone technology. He turned it over to them on a silver platter. He gave the cash they needed to kickstart their nuke programs. To you, this is okay because he gave you the right to marry your girlfriend and choose which bathroom you wanted to visit. Very important issues.....to you.

Now he is working behind the scenes and is one of the organizers of Antifa.....which is being used to tear down our history. This is what communism does.
"opinions" don't become true....they are opinions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did.
I was a Green Beret.

These became reality, which you ignore because of your own personal feelings on the subject.

I did.
I was a Green Beret.

These became reality, which you ignore because of your own personal feelings on the subject.
Opinions don't become reality.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Opinion: "I don't believe you." That never becomes a "reality"....the things leading up to my opinion might be valid or not.....real or not...but my opinion stays an opinion.

You're beginning to make me believe that "Green Berets" aren't very smart.....but that's just my opinion.

But all those RWrs who complain about how easy a job teachers have and complain about how the teaching profession is dominated by liberals.....one cannot help but wonder why they don't become part of the "solution" since it's such a sweet job.
Yeah. Any conservative professor would be accepted with open arms at Berkeley.

So...Berkeley is the only College out there? Gee, you are "brilliant"! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did.
I was a Green Beret.

Opinions don't become reality.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Opinion: "I don't believe you." That never becomes a "reality"....the things leading up to my opinion might be valid or not.....real or not...but my opinion stays an opinion.

You're beginning to make me believe that "Green Berets" aren't very smart.....but that's just my opinion.
Being smart to you must mean being gullible.
One thing being in Special Operations on a Operational Detachment "A" Team teaches you is reality. Obama was all talk and no action. That kind of thing doesn't fly among the silent professionals in the Green Berets. If you don't know what you're doing people find out. Bullshitters end up on the B team. Somebody like Obama never would have made it through selection, much less the 'Q' Course.

So...Berkeley is the only College out there? Gee, you are "brilliant"! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You talk like a child.
Berkeley is just an example of what the left wants everywhere. Liberal Fascism in America.

Forum List

Back