Teacher calls student "the dumbest girl I ever met".

And this mastermind of a student just so happened to bait the teacher into making his ignorant and hateful statements just as she was recording his lesson and asked him a simple question???...lol.

Please stop giving the word "stupidity" even greater meaning...

So by that logic, if a student seduces a teacher and the teacher accepts it, then the teacher shouldn't be punished for having sex with an underage student.

Sorry, that doesn't fly under ANY circumstances. The teacher should be professional enough to not be "baited" into anything like that. The teacher can simply tell the student to leave and report to the admin office if it upsets the teacher. Instead this teacher was an idiot and now will suffer consequences over it. Tough shit for the teacher.
That's not the logic he used. You don't make any sense at all.

Yes it is his logic. He excused the teacher saying what he did because he claimed the student of baiting the teacher as if that is an excuse. I simply pointed out that isn't an excuse because as an authority figure he could have simply told the student to leave. Instead he fucked up and now it's time for the consequences.
You are illiterate...

Nope, but you are a fucktard.
No you stupid cum bucket, I never excused the teacher...you are just too stupid to comprehend what I posted.
Back to jism juggling for you....

So by that logic, if a student seduces a teacher and the teacher accepts it, then the teacher shouldn't be punished for having sex with an underage student.

Sorry, that doesn't fly under ANY circumstances. The teacher should be professional enough to not be "baited" into anything like that. The teacher can simply tell the student to leave and report to the admin office if it upsets the teacher. Instead this teacher was an idiot and now will suffer consequences over it. Tough shit for the teacher.

Yes it is his logic. He excused the teacher saying what he did because he claimed the student of baiting the teacher as if that is an excuse. I simply pointed out that isn't an excuse because as an authority figure he could have simply told the student to leave. Instead he fucked up and now it's time for the consequences.
You are illiterate...

No you stupid cum bucket, I never excused the teacher...you are just too stupid to comprehend what I posted.

You blamed the student you fucktard. Now go gargle your daddy's hug.

You are illiterate...

As I stated before...you are illiterate.

Back to jism juggling for you...

You are illiterate...

And you can backpeddle all you want you cum burping gutter slut.

You are illiterate...

As I stated before.....you are a fucktard.

Back to gargling men's hugs for you.

You two are the dumbest posters I have ever met

“You know what your purpose going to be? To have sex and have children, because you ain't gonna never be smart," he continued.

I pray that I wouldn't happen to bump into him at the local grocery store...news at 11!!!
I Hope he wasn't teaching English or Speech.

"because you ain't gonna never be smart"

He should be fired just for his poor English

^^^ Exactly and that Hois what makes this so bad. To me, its time to take action when the teacher is who instigates the problem.

^^^ A recording of the man saying it to her was played so maybe people having the ability to record anything and anyone who is around them is what we all should be getting used to.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
Did he consent to being recorded? In most states you have to announce you are being recorded.
Most likely no, but if he hadn't have said what he said to the girl, this never would have been a problem to begin with. She could have been recording him so that she could listen to him later as a form of studying.

God bless you two and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. I most definitely would not let the fear of being sued or whatever stand in my way of exposing another person's true colors in such a way if I was in that girl's position and because she isn't the teacher's only victim, why should he get away with all that he is guilty of?
Bullies alwsys have the group on their side. Hes not a bully, hes an authority.
Well to me, what he decided to say to that girl only abused his authority, therefore in my opinion, his authority should be taken away from him if he doesn't regret not being responsible with it.

^^^ A recording of the man saying it to her was played so maybe people having the ability to record anything and anyone who is around them is what we all should be getting used to.
A couple things......

In many states the recording would be inadmissible as evidence of anything. Massachusetts, for example, requires consent to record audio or video of another person.

Secondly, this is just further proof in my mind why personal electronic devices other than calculators should be banned from all schools.
Not every state would label what she did as illegal activity and even if they did, her doing what she did never would have been brought to light had the teacher himself not crossed the line. Teachers are paid to teach, not to make their students feel worthless.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back