Teacher calls student "the dumbest girl I ever met".

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the story.

I happened to see this girl tell about what happened on that show named The Talk earlier today and she said that she is not the only student that the teacher has said such things to. To me, he should be fired.

God bless you and all of his victims always!!!

Holly

^^^ A recording of the man saying it to her was played so maybe people having the ability to record anything and anyone who is around them is what we all should be getting used to.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Just as some people should not be parents, some should most certainly not be teachers.

If he really said it, he needs to be on the unemployment line.

But, it IS Georgia ...

I don't judge teachers that do this. I judge teachers that divide and conquer (encourage bullying).

He sounds like a responsible and good man.

^^^ A recording of the man saying it to her was played so maybe people having the ability to record anything and anyone who is around them is what we all should be getting used to.

Holly
If that was recording in a classroom without the teacher's permission, the recorder should find themself in legal trouble.

...wow Alright so the best response is; Well, shit for brains, you're job is to teach the kids and clearly you're failing at that... Fire his ass and get a teacher who actually wants to teach.

I think it's so weird that so many people who hate children choose teaching as a profession
If a person hates children, then being a teacher is a great way to punish the little MF-ers. Hey, sometimes being devils advocate is fun!

According to the news article the girl's name is Shaniaya.

So yea, the teacher was most likely correct in his assessment of her intellectual abilities. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Yea kids are stupid, nothing new about that. However, a good teacher un-stupid's them, it's kind of what we pay them to do...

Thank liberals for the failing on the other end, can't raise folks to have no responsibility then expect them to have responsibility...

Regardless, it is unacceptable for a teacher to call one of their students stupid. Just unacceptable.

Too much information in the information age. Every freaking anecdotal claim becomes a subject for current events outrage.

Holly

Did he consent to being recorded? In most states you have to announce you are being recorded.

Forum List

Back