TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

I suppose I should say that to the black bozos that call themselves the N word too (Sarcasm. I dont intend to behave like you as 2 wrongs dont make a right).

Please, PRETTY PLEASE, show me your a sane, non-hypocritical, black man on this issue and stop using that type of language when describing people.

Please tell me you dont condone ANY race using the N word....I dont condone the way you use teabagger for the same reasons I dont condone people using hte N word, it is used to denegrate people.

I will keep saying Teabagger all I like until they get rid of the racists in their movement, I'm not going to argue this with you consider it the end of this matter.

Ok so now what http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-us-we-dont-want-you-here-15.html#post2523359

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...s-leader-for-racially-insensitive-satire.html

Are you going to stop being a hypocrite?
Do you condone the use of the N word?
Are you racist?

3 honest questions.

Did I scare you by asking honest questions bass?

Yes he can be as racist as he wants to be and so can Obama. If you don't think Obama is racist then you haven't read any of his books. Obviously you're content remaining ignorant.

Obama is not racist. What exactly in his books do you think is racist? One sentence about his grandma?

So you admit you haven't read his books? Of course you haven't.

Here let me enlighten your stupid ass.

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

I haven't read his books yet. I'm more honest than you are.

You didn't read it either. You just cut and paste that from the same website I just looked at. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp

You didn't read his book. You're too prejudiced to bother.

I read those statements and I see a man dealing with his identity. He obviously has had to struggle with his bi-racial roots. Dreams of My Father was written before he got into politics.

Last edited:
If that's your view of the Tea party then you are as stupid as Sky Dancer.

The Tea Party wants:

1. Limited Government
2. Fiscal Responsibility
3. Personal Responsibility
4. The Rule of Law
5. National Sovereignty

They're concerned about reckless overspending, unfair and punitive taxation, and the increasing lack of government constraints. Regardless of party.

Sure they do.

Believe what you want, but look at their endorsements. Someone once told me that they only endorse Republicans that "have seen the light". Sure believe what you want, but in the long run, those Republicans who have suddenly opened their eyes will be impossible to tell from a Democrat.

Immie

What do you mean believe what I want? Look at any Tea Party website and read their mission statement you stooge! The fact of the matter is the Republican party shares a lot of the same values as the Tea Party but that does not make them synonymous.

The Tea Party is an arm of the Republican Party. They don't promote the issues you described they promote the election of Republicans on the moronic belief that maybe if they get these Republicans elected, those Republicans will support limited government, personal and fiscal responsibility, the rule of law and national sovereignty. That is not going to happen. Elect Republicans and they will go on doing what they have always done.

Even though I tend to agree with the issues of the Tea Party, all that I see them doing is campaigning for Republican candidates who look, smell and sound like Bush and company... i.e. big spenders.

Immie

Obama is not racist. What exactly in his books do you think is racist? One sentence about his grandma?

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

I haven't read his books yet.

You didn't read it either. You just cut and paste that from the same anti-obama website I just looked at. snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words

I read those statements and I see a man dealing with his identity. He obviously has had to struggle with his bi-racial roots.

Thanks that was more revealing and still shows him to be a racist.

Sure they do.

Believe what you want, but look at their endorsements. Someone once told me that they only endorse Republicans that "have seen the light". Sure believe what you want, but in the long run, those Republicans who have suddenly opened their eyes will be impossible to tell from a Democrat.

Immie

What do you mean believe what I want? Look at any Tea Party website and read their mission statement you stooge! The fact of the matter is the Republican party shares a lot of the same values as the Tea Party but that does not make them synonymous.

The Tea Party is an arm of the Republican Party. They don't promote the issues you described they promote the election of Republicans on the moronic belief that maybe if they get these Republicans elected, those Republicans will support limited government, personal and fiscal responsibility, the rule of law and national sovereignty. That is not going to happen. Elect Republicans and they will go on doing what they have always done.

Even though I tend to agree with the issues of the Tea Party, all that I see them doing is campaigning for Republican candidates who look, smell and sound like Bush and company... i.e. big spenders.

Immie

Of course you can prove your claim.

From Audacity of Hope:

You didn't read it either. You just cut and paste that from the same anti-obama website I just looked at. snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words

I read those statements and I see a man dealing with his identity. He obviously has had to struggle with his bi-racial roots.

It shows him dealing with what it means to be a black man in America.

Exactly and it also reinforces my opinion that most blacks are racist.

Last edited:

You just showed your hand, and it's holding a race card. Your statement is inaccurate, unproveable and racist. You cannot state what 'most' blacks think.

Racist? No, I dislike everyone equally regardless of race. And yes as a matter of fact I can state what blacks think. Hell it's no secret if you just listen to them. And my opinions are just that, so there's no need to for proof. And I assure you my opinions are very accurate.

You just showed your hand, and it's holding a race card. Your statement is inaccurate, unproveable and racist. You cannot state what 'most' blacks think.

Racist? No, I dislike everyone equally regardless of race. And yes as a matter of fact I can state what blacks think. Hell it's no secret if you just listen to them. And my opinions are just that, so there's no need to for proof. And I assure you my opinions are very accurate.

I'm sure your opnions accurately reflect your stereotypes of black people. There are all kinds of stereotypes, your stereotype is that most blacks are racist. How many is most?
d

Last edited:

I'm sure your opnions accurately reflect your stereotypes of black people. There are all kinds of stereotypes, your stereotype is that most blacks are racist. How many is most?
d

Wel it depends where your at. In prison about 99 percent of the blacks were racist. In the town that I live nearest to, which is predominately black, I'd say 80 percent of them are racist. Oh and it's not a stereotype, it's a fact based on years of observation.

d

Wel it depends where your at. In prison about 99 percent of the blacks were racist. In the town that I live nearest to, which is predominately black, I'd say 80 percent of them are racist. Oh and it's not a stereotype, it's a fact based on years of observation.

It's coming out of your opinion, which is not a fact. Since your opinion is biased it doesn't surprise me that your 'observations' are jaundiced too.

I have to give you credit for not hiding your prejudice. I respect your honesty. Your experience is your experience.

Last edited:
d

It's coming out of your opinion, which is not a fact. Since your opinion is biased it doesn't surprise me that your 'observations' are jaundiced too.

I have to give you credit for not hiding your prejudice. I respect your honesty. Your experience is your experience.

They're facts alright, you just don't want to admit it. How is my opinion jaundiced or any way biased? What I think it is, is your prejudices are blinding you to the truth. Now let's see just how honest you are.

Read the following and tell me if you think any of it sounds racist.

1. Commitment to God. “The God of our weary years” will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become White Christian Activists, soldiers for White freedom and the dignity of all humankind.

2. Commitment to the White Community. The highest level of achievement for any White person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the White Community.

3. Commitment to the White Family. The White family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Whites who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate.

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education. We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each White person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of Whites have been denied such learning, White Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college.

Basic education for all Whites should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of White minds.

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence. To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the White Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor.

6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic. “It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago.” Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the White workforce.

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect. To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of White Progress and a model for White Youth.

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness.” Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the “talented tenth” of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor’s control. Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:
1. Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
2. Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
3. Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of “we” and “they” instead of “us.”

4. So, while it is permissible to chase “middleclassness” with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method – the psychological entrapment of White “middleclassness.” If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our “voluntary” contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, White people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

9. Pledge to Make the Fruits of All Developing and Acquired Skills Available to the White Community.

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions.

11. Pledge Allegiance to All White Leadership Who Espouse and Embrace the White Value System.

12. Personal Commitment to Embracement of the White Value System. To measure the worth and validity of all activity in terms of positive contributions to the general welfare of the White Community and the Advancement of White People towards freedom.

They're facts alright, you just don't want to admit it. How is my opinion jaundiced or any way biased? What I think it is, is your prejudices are blinding you to the truth. Now let's see just how honest you are.

1. Commitment to God. “The God of our weary years” will give us the strength to give up prayerful passivism and become White Christian Activists, soldiers for White freedom and the dignity of all humankind.

2. Commitment to the White Community. The highest level of achievement for any White person must be a contribution of strength and continuity of the White Community.

3. Commitment to the White Family. The White family circle must generate strength, stability and love, despite the uncertainty of externals, because these characteristics are required if the developing person is to withstand warping by our racist competitive society. Those Whites who are blessed with membership in a strong family unit must reach out and expand that blessing to the less fortunate.

4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education. We must forswear anti-intellectualism. Continued survival demands that each White person be developed to the utmost of his/her mental potential despite the inadequacies of the formal education process. “Real education” fosters understanding of ourselves as well as every aspect of our environment. Also, it develops within us the ability to fashion concepts and tools for better utilization of our resources, and more effective solutions to our problems. Since the majority of Whites have been denied such learning, White Education must include elements that produce high school graduates with marketable skills, a trade or qualifications for apprenticeships, or proper preparation for college.

Basic education for all Whites should include Mathematics, Science, Logic, General Semantics, Participative Politics, Economics and Finance, and the Care and Nurture of White minds.

5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence. To the extent that we individually reach for, even strain for excellence, we increase, geometrically, the value and resourcefulness of the White Community. We must recognize the relativity of one’s best; this year’s best can be bettered next year. Such is the language of growth and development. We must seek to excel in every endeavor.

6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic. “It is becoming harder to find qualified people to work in Chicago.” Whether this is true or not, it represents one of the many reasons given by businesses and industries for deserting the Chicago area. We must realize that a location with good facilities, adequate transportation and a reputation for producing skilled workers will attract industry. We are in competition with other cities, states and nations for jobs. High productivity must be a goal of the White workforce.

7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect. To accomplish anything worthwhile requires self-discipline. We must be a community of self-disciplined persons if we are to actualize and utilize our own human resources, instead of perpetually submitting to exploitation by others. Self-discipline, coupled with a respect for self, will enable each of us to be an instrument of White Progress and a model for White Youth.

8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness.” Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the “talented tenth” of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor’s control. Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:
1. Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
2. Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
3. Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of “we” and “they” instead of “us.”

4. So, while it is permissible to chase “middleclassness” with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method – the psychological entrapment of White “middleclassness.” If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our “voluntary” contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, White people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

9. Pledge to Make the Fruits of All Developing and Acquired Skills Available to the White Community.

10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions.

11. Pledge Allegiance to All White Leadership Who Espouse and Embrace the White Value System.

12. Personal Commitment to Embracement of the White Value System. To measure the worth and validity of all activity in terms of positive contributions to the general welfare of the White Community and the Advancement of White People towards freedom.

What on earth is this?

What on earth is this?

Does it sound racist to you?

It does to me.

Yes. Reverend Wright is a leader in the black community. He wants to lift black people up. It's not a supremacist document. It doesn't say that blacks should be over whites. It's a recognition that for black people to progress they have to rely on themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back