TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

The government gives them (blacks) drugs?

Passing a three strike law is wrong? According to who?

G-- Damn America is in the Bible? Please cite chapter and verse.

America treat it's citizens less than human? Please give some specifics.

America acts like God? Again give some specifics.

America kills innocent people? Again list some specifics.

There is some proof that the CIA smuggled drugs for sale into the country for the Sandinistas in South America, its not all conspiracy, unlike Teabagger claims that Obama is not American.

Wright said the government gives them, meaning black Americans, drugs.

It is literally true, why deny?

Reverend Wright is talking about US policies that are wrong and that the America puts herself above God almighty.

There is some proof that the CIA smuggled drugs for sale into the country for the Sandinistas in South America, its not all conspiracy, unlike Teabagger claims that Obama is not American.

Bass, poor bass, such the hypocrite i see

Tell that to the bozos who called themselves Teabaggers.

In its crudest forms, "drugs" like cigarettes and alcohol are legal and you'll find more liquor stores in black neighborhoods than in white ones, you've been debunked.

He wasn't talking about beer and cigarettes you stupid fuck. But go ahead and prove that there are more liquor stores in black neighborhoods.

Yes it is wrong, three strikes law does not reduce crime and puts more people behind bars that shouldn't be there, most of whom are African American. Debunked again

Prove that it doesn't reduce crime. And we do put people behind bars and if they didn't break the law they wouldn't be behind bars.

Maybe not God damn America[which isn't referring to America itself but the workers of iniquity in America who created America's perverted foreign policy.]

No he specifically said G-- Damn America.

Slavery, segregation, denial of unemployment benefits, discrimination against women racial profiling, etc., debunked again

He said "treats" not "treated" which would be past tense. Nice try but you fail!

The wars in Vietnam and Iraq.

In all wars you have collateral damage, never has innocent people been targeted in war. Again nice try, but you fail.

The CIA has been involved in drug smuggling operations.

That wasn't Wright's claim dumbass. Shall I post the quote again?

“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, God damn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme.”

I suppose I should say that to the black bozos that call themselves the N word too (Sarcasm. I dont intend to behave like you as 2 wrongs dont make a right).

Please, PRETTY PLEASE, show me your a sane, non-hypocritical, black man on this issue and stop using that type of language when describing people.

Please tell me you dont condone ANY race using the N word....I dont condone the way you use teabagger for the same reasons I dont condone people using hte N word, it is used to denegrate people.

Last edited:

I suppose I should say that to the black bozos that call themselves the N word too (Sarcasm. I dont intend to behave like you as 2 wrongs dont make a right).

Please, PRETTY PLEASE, show me your a sane, non-hypocritical, black man on this issue and stop using that type of language when describing people.

You've made an excellent point. It's a form of internalized oppression to call each other derogatory terms.

Same thing turns up with gays and lesbians calling each other dykes and faggots.

Please tell me you dont condone ANY race using the N word....I dont condone the way you use teabagger for the same reasons I dont condone people using hte N word, it is used to denegrate people.

I will keep saying Teabagger all I like until they get rid of the racists in their movement, I'm not going to argue this with you consider it the end of this matter.

“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, God damn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme.”

He is referring to government policies CIA that bring drugs into our country (cocaine) where they can be distributed to black people.

"The key to proving that CIA intended for blacks to receive the drugs which virtually destroyed their communities lies in the twofold approach, of proving that they brought the drugs in and interfered with law enforcement - AND that, by virtue of CIA's relationships with the academic and medical communities, they knew exactly what the end result would be. Knowing that, we then have a mountain of proof, especially since the release of volume II of the CIA's Inspector General's Report"
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/blacks-targeted.html

No need to name call. It makes your argument look weak.

Last edited:

You've made an excellent point. It's a form of internalized oppression to call each other derogatory terms.

Same thing turns up with gays and lesbians calling each other dykes and faggots.

Whats the mental condition for those who say Obama is just like Hitler and call him Muslim and say he's not American? I believe its call delusional something.....

Is the CIA not part of the government jackass?

I will keep saying Teabagger all I like until they get rid of the racists in their movement, I'm not going to argue this with you consider it the end of this matter.

Ok so now what http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-us-we-dont-want-you-here-15.html#post2523359

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...s-leader-for-racially-insensitive-satire.html

Are you going to stop being a hypocrite?
Do you condone the use of the N word?
Are you racist?

3 honest questions.

Whats the mental condition for those who say Obama is just like Hitler and call him Muslim and say he's not American? I believe its call delusional something.....

I forget the term. There is a term for calling your opponent a Nazi. They say in a debate the first side to call the other a Nazi loses the arguement.

As far as claiming he's Muslim, it's just a way to make people hate him. Muslims are an easy group to hate these days.

That's why they use his middle name, Hussein.

It's the same reason they claim he isn't an American citizen.

It's hate mongering. None of that crap has anything to do with the President's position or policies.

Last edited:
He wasn't talking about beer and cigarettes you stupid fuck. But go ahead and prove that there are more liquor stores in black neighborhoods.

Off-Premises Liquor Stores Targeted to Poor Urban Blacks

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/525636_4

Debunked again.

Prove that it doesn't reduce crime. And we do put people behind bars and if they didn't break the law they wouldn't be behind bars.

https://www.prisonfellowship.org/wh...hree-strikes-laws-do-not-reduce-violent-crime

No he specifically said G-- Damn America.

Yes, idiot, do you know how to read statements within the context of discussion and or sermon jackass? he was speaking specifically about America's foreign policy. Debunked again.

He said "treats" not "treated" which would be past tense. Nice try but you fail!

Denial of unemployment benefits, racism, discrimination, and racial profiling are nonexistent today? Of course they are jackass, debunked again.

In all wars you have collateral damage, never has innocent people been targeted in war. Again nice try, but you fail.

The wears in Vietnam and Iraq where there was killing of people was not collateral damage, those wars were about American domination of others and forcing our way of life onto others, thats what the Col war was about, not about stopping the threat of Communism, it was all about dominating the world. The war in Iraq was unjustified and fought under false pretenses which resulted in unnecessary loss of life on both sides because of flawed American foreign policy. In both cases America[the idiots who authorized those wars specifically] acted like God, not all of America's citizens. Debunked again.

Last edited:
It is literally true, why deny?

Prove it's true.

The Contras, Cocaine, and Covert Operations

CIA-Contra-Crack Cocaine Controversy

Drugs from this operation went into black neighborhoods idiot, explain why drugs devastated black neighborhoods and families more than whites.

Those articles prove nothing. Wright said "the government gives them drugs". Nowhere in this article does it state the the CIA gave blacks drugs. And I'm sure no white man has ever bought cocaine, only negroes can afford it.

Prove it's true.

The Contras, Cocaine, and Covert Operations

CIA-Contra-Crack Cocaine Controversy

Drugs from this operation went into black neighborhoods idiot, explain why drugs devastated black neighborhoods and families more than whites.

Those articles prove nothing. Wright said "the government gives them drugs". Nowhere in this article does it state the the CIA gave blacks drugs. And I'm sure no white man has ever bought cocaine, only negroes can afford it.

Stay in denial all you like, the evidence is there and I'm going to ignore that last dumb sentence by a deluded, shameless monkey like yourself.

He is referring to government policies CIA that bring drugs into our country (cocaine) where they can be distributed to black people.

"The key to proving that CIA intended for blacks to receive the drugs which virtually destroyed their communities lies in the twofold approach, of proving that they brought the drugs in and interfered with law enforcement - AND that, by virtue of CIA's relationships with the academic and medical communities, they knew exactly what the end result would be. Knowing that, we then have a mountain of proof, especially since the release of volume II of the CIA's Inspector General's Report"
Blacks Were Targeted for CIA Cocaine - It Can Be Proven

No need to name call. It makes your argument look weak.

Did you even read the article? Where is the evidence that the government gave blacks drugs?!?

If you don't act like a dumbass I wouldn't call you a dumbass.

Forum List

Back