TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

There wasn't a link in Lonestar's post directly to Reverend Wright's website. If that document is real there ought to be a record of it.

Yes there was in post #139. But you best not read it since you seem to more comfortable remainng ignorant.

You fake cowboy, you've been caught in a lie.

A lie? No, I did offer a link to Trinity Churches website and that is no lie. Seems all you have are insults, but that's the way you liberals work. Since you can't argue the facts, you hurl insults. I on the other hand can hurl insults and produce facts to back up my claims.

Yes I would, you forget, I'm an ex-drill sergeant and a seasoned soldier who wouldn't bite his tongue to tell a dumbass that he's a dumbass, especially Texas shit piles. You wouldn't ask me shit to my face weasel, but enough of the chest pounding and monkey show.

Sorry, no chest pounding needed.

Do you think a Military Person needs to Boast who or what he is?

I am not boasting about anything, just stating a fact.

You have no idea who I am and I have no idea who you are, just remember it takes a true man to lead the way, and the one that acts tough on the internet is usually a pimple faced book worm.

I'm not bragging, I've been through war and I fear no man.

Spoken like a true pussy!

Sorry, no chest pounding needed.

Do you think a Military Person needs to Boast who or what he is?

I am not boasting about anything, just stating a fact.

You have no idea who I am and I have no idea who you are, just remember it takes a true man to lead the way, and the one that acts tough on the internet is usually a pimple faced book worm.

I'm not bragging, I've been through war and I fear no man.

Spoken like a true pussy!

Who you calling a pussy bud? Behind a computer screen, now thats spoken like a true pussy.

Why are you such a hypocrite? Before you knew that this came from Wright's church you thought it was from a white supremacist website, which tells me that you indeed felt it was racist. But now that you know it was from Wright all of a sudden it's not racist.

There must be only steers, queers and schizophrenics in Texas because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about bud.

Wow what great debating skills! Fact is numbnuts, Sky Dancer did find those values racist until she found out they were from Wrights own church. Of course I replaced the word black with white, but the sentiments are the same.

I don't believe that document came from a church. You haven't provided any proof. Where's the link?

Last edited:
There must be only steers, queers and schizophrenics in Texas because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about bud.

Wow what great debating skills! Fact is numbnuts, Sky Dancer did find those values racist until she found out they were from Wrights own church. Of course I replaced the word black with white, but the sentiments are the same.

I don't believe that document came from a church. You haven't provided any proof. Where's the link?

It was in Post # 139. But I'll include it here so you can further deny its existence.

Trinity - BLACK VALUE SYSTEM

Last edited:
Who you calling a pussy bud? Behind a computer screen, now thats spoken like a true pussy.

You. You're a pussy. I've seen your kind my entire life. You talk big but you're nothing but a little coward.

No you're the pussy bud, calling a man a pussy from behind a computer screen when you know you wouldn't say it to my face.

So you can hurl insults from behind a computer screen but heaven forbid anyone else does it. You fucking hypocritical pussy!

Oh by the way, you are NOT a man.

It was in Post # 139. But I'll include it here so you can further deny its existence.

Thank you. I have no problem with the black value system. I think you misunderstand the last paragraphs.

Thank you. I have no problem with the black value system. I think you misunderstand the last paragraphs.

You had a problem with it yesterday when you thought it was from a white supremacist site.

Who do you want to put in concentration camps?

I don't want to put anyone in camps. That passage is from Wright's Trinity Church "Black Value System" posted by Lonestar.

Trinity Church wants to put people in concentration camps. White people. Except for the ones they don't kill outright.

There wasn't a link in Lonestar's post directly to Reverend Wright's website. If that document is real there ought to be a record of it.
There is, on Trinity Church's own website: Trinity - BLACK VALUE SYSTEM

I don't want to put anyone in camps. That passage is from Wright's Trinity Church "Black Value System" posted by Lonestar.

Trinity Church wants to put people in concentration camps. White people. Except for the ones they don't kill outright.

Thanks for the link. I have no problem with the Black Value System. It's all about blacks lifting themselves up.

Thanks for the link. I have no problem with the Black Value System. It's all about blacks lifting themselves up.
How does killing whites and putting them in concentration camps lift up blacks?

You seriously have no problem with a group calling for such heinous actions?

You've misunderstood that section. It's about middle classism. Not white people. I don't think it's well written. It's muddy and confusing.

Here is the section so we can look at it:

Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness." Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the "talented tenth" of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor's control. Proverbs 3:13-14 - Happy are those who find wisdom and those who gain understanding, for her income is better than silver and her revenue better than gold.

Those so identified are separated from the rest of the people by:

◦Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
◦Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
◦Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of "we" and "they" instead of "us."
◦So, while it is permissible to chase "middleclassness" with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method - the psychological entrapment of Black "middleclassness." If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our "voluntary" contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, Black people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

It's about how blacks continue to be enslaved and how they can free themselves. I'm not a bible student and I don't understand the biblical reference.

Last edited:

You've misunderstood that section. It's about middle classism. Not white people. I don't think it's well written. It's muddy and confusing.

Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness." Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must be able to identify the "talented tenth" of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor's control. Proverbs 3:13-14 - Happy are those who find wisdom and those who gain understanding, for her income is better than silver and her revenue better than gold.

◦Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.
◦Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.
◦Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which, while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of "we" and "they" instead of "us."
◦So, while it is permissible to chase "middleclassness" with all our might, we must avoid the third separation method - the psychological entrapment of Black "middleclassness." If we avoid this snare, we will also diminish our "voluntary" contributions to methods A and B. And more importantly, Black people no longer will be deprived of their birthright: the leadership, resourcefulness and example of their own talented persons.

It's about how blacks continue to be enslaved and how they can free themselves. I'm not a bible student and I don't understand the biblical reference.

Care to give examples of how blacks continue to be enslaved? And just who is enslaving them?

It seems they blame Newt Gingrich, the "Clinton evils of this world", and the Jews.

The New Black Panther Party claims to believe in nonviolence, but a song performed by Shabazz's group, Coup Da’Ta, in 2004 includes descriptions of violent attacks against police as well as anti-Semitic statements and claims of having trained with both the most-wanted terrorist in the world and the accused mastermind of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

This is the chorus of "Damn Rebels," repeated seven times in the song:

“I’m a warrior trained by Khalid Muhammad

I’m a terrorist trained by Usama bin Laden

Demolitionist, breaking down the walls of the rotten

Never hit and miss

So, first time, take out your target”

His art, on display in "Damn Rebels," includes violent descriptions of attacking police:

“Hittin’ back, bust a cop’s ass — son with a bat

And after that split a jackhammer to his rackin’ back

And look 'em in his eye, tell us what he did (get) for that

I will snatch you, break you down, kick you and bat you

I had to

Break your molecules and regraft you”

Other references to police include: “Off-duty cop kicked in the mouth with this boot.”

The song also includes:

“War time got me heated, government come in and conquer / Holy war in effect, Newt Gingrich is a sponsor.”

Other references include: “Clinton evils of this world,” and “Jewish-ass labels,” and “Coup Da’Ta—making Jews mad at us.”

“They’ll have me put on same list as a terrorist/Despite intelligence my head got no fear in this”

The song at one time was posted on the home page of the New Black Panther Party’s national website, but it has been removed

FOXNews.com - New Black Panther Leader Sang About Getting Trained by Bin Laden

Care to give examples of how blacks continue to be enslaved? And just who is enslaving them?

Still waiting on your answer Sky Dodger.

Ummmm, no, it's about killing whites and putting them in concentration camps. You can tell because it says they should kill whites and put them in concentration camps.

There really is no way to spin that into something harmless.

Forum List

Back