TEA PARTY vs. NEW BLACK PANTHERS

The CIA has been involved in drug smuggling operations.

That wasn't Wright's claim dumbass. Shall I post the quote again?

“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, God damn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme.”

Is the CIA not part of the government jackass?

Yes and so far the I've seen no evidence that the CIA gave anyone drugs, much less negroes.

That wasn't Wright's claim dumbass. Shall I post the quote again?

“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, God damn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme.”

Is the CIA not part of the government jackass?

Yes and so far the I've seen no evidence that the CIA gave anyone drugs, much less negroes.

the cia created/invented LSD....i have often wondered how the public got a hold of it?

EDIT

TM corrected me below, not a cia creation! :eek:

Odd that $100K was offered to anyone who could prove racism from the tea party and yet 3 months later, hmm that $100K is still in the offerers pocket.

Do you think Oprah would be dumb enough to offer $100K if anyone could prove racism from the new ****** panthers?

It has been proven but you Tea Bastards keep denying and I like it because the racists will lower the influence of the Tea Bastards.

A) I am not a member of the so called Tea Party
B) Who collected the $100K, and where may I view there proof on the internet?

The information that ties the CIA to drugs that are targeted for black neighborhood is available:

On August 18, 1996, the San Jose Mercury News published the first installment of a three-part series of articles concerning crack cocaine, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the Nicaraguan Contra army. The introduction to the first installment of the series read:

"For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, a Mercury News investigation has found.

This drug network opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles, a city now known as the "crack" capital of the world. The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America . . . and provided the cash and connections needed for L.A.'s gangs to buy automatic weapons.

The three-day series of articles, entitled "Dark Alliance: The Story Behind the Crack Explosion," told the story of a Los Angeles drug operation run by Ricky Donnell Ross, described sympathetically as "a disillusioned 19-year-old . . . who, at the dawn of the 1980s, found himself adrift on the streets of South-Central Los Angeles." The Dark Alliance series recounted how Ross began peddling small quantities of cocaine in the early 1980s and rapidly grew into one of the largest cocaine dealers in southern California until he was convicted of federal drug trafficking charges in March 1996. The series claimed that Ross' rise in the drug world was made possible by Oscar Danilo Blandon and Norwin Meneses, two individuals with ties to the Fuerza Democratica Nicaraguense (FDN), one group comprising the Nicaraguan Contras. Blandon and Meneses reportedly sold tons of cocaine to Ross, who in turn converted it to crack and sold it in the black communities of South Central Los Angeles. Blandon and Meneses were said to have used their drug trafficking profits to help fund the Contra army's war effort."

Many African-American leaders were particularly troubled by the articles, mindful of the frequency with which young black men were being incarcerated for drug offenses. If the Mercury News was right, it appeared that the same government that was arresting so many black men had played a role in creating the drug crisis that precipitated their arrest.
http://www.justice.gov/oig/special/9712/ch01p1.htm

Last edited:
Bottom line. Reverend Wright had reason to be angry.

Bottom line.. That old ****** can fuck off, he has no reason to be angry when a black man is sitting in the god damned oval office for no other reason than he has black skin.

God damned America? No, god damned Rev Wright is what I say.

Bottom line.. That old ****** can fuck off, he has no reason to be angry when a black man is sitting in the god damned oval office for no other reason than he has black skin.

This post proves Care4all's point. It's blatantly racist.

Sounds like an old white man is mad at a black man being president. And still taking Wright's words out of context, I believe some people are born mentally sick or either this monkey is purposely being a wanker for the hell of it.

Bottom line. Wright is nothing but a racist punk.

Wright has said nothing you Texas faggot, if he was it would be easy for you to show evidence.

Unlike you I have no problem proving my claim.

"White folk done took this country," Wright said. "You're in their home, and they're gonna let you know it."

"You are not now, nor have you ever been, nor will you ever be a brother to white folk," he said. "And if you do not realize that, you are in serious trouble."

He cited the writings of Bill Jones -- author of the book "Is God a White Racist?" -- as proof that white people cannot be trusted. "Bill said, 'They just killed four of their own at Kent State. They'll step on you like a cockroach and keep on movin', cause you not a brother to them.' "

Wright referred to Italians as "Mamma Luigi" and "pizzeria." He said the educational system in America is designed by whites to miseducate blacks "not by benign neglect but by malignant intent."

He said Ethiopian Jews are despised by white Jews: "And now the Knesset [Israeli parliament] is meeting with European Jews, voting on whether or not these African Jews can get into [Israel]."

The civil-rights movement, Wright said, was never about racial equality: "It was always about becoming white . . . to master what [they] do." Martin Luther King, he said, was misguided for advocating nonviolence among his people, "born in the oven of America."

"We probably have more African-Americans who've been brainwashed than we have South Africans who've been brainwashed," he said, and seemed to allude to President Obama twice: "Unfortunately, I got in trouble with a fella for saying this . . . All your commentaries are written by oppressors." At the mention of Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan -- whom Obama disavowed during the campaign -- black leaders "go cuttin' and duckin'," he said.

Brutally Honest: Jeremiah Wright is still a racist hate-monger

Bottom line. Wright is nothing but a racist punk.

Wright has said nothing you Texas faggot, if he was it would be easy for you to show evidence.

"White folk done took this country," Wright said. "You're in their home, and they're gonna let you know it."

"You are not now, nor have you ever been, nor will you ever be a brother to white folk," he said. "And if you do not realize that, you are in serious trouble."

He cited the writings of Bill Jones -- author of the book "Is God a White Racist?" -- as proof that white people cannot be trusted. "Bill said, 'They just killed four of their own at Kent State. They'll step on you like a cockroach and keep on movin', cause you not a brother to them.' "

Wright referred to Italians as "Mamma Luigi" and "pizzeria." He said the educational system in America is designed by whites to miseducate blacks "not by benign neglect but by malignant intent."

He said Ethiopian Jews are despised by white Jews: "And now the Knesset [Israeli parliament] is meeting with European Jews, voting on whether or not these African Jews can get into [Israel]."

The civil-rights movement, Wright said, was never about racial equality: "It was always about becoming white . . . to master what [they] do." Martin Luther King, he said, was misguided for advocating nonviolence among his people, "born in the oven of America."

"We probably have more African-Americans who've been brainwashed than we have South Africans who've been brainwashed," he said, and seemed to allude to President Obama twice: "Unfortunately, I got in trouble with a fella for saying this . . . All your commentaries are written by oppressors." At the mention of Nation of Islam head Louis Farrakhan -- whom Obama disavowed during the campaign -- black leaders "go cuttin' and duckin'," he said.

None of that has anything to do with the President. Reverend Wright is free to say whatever he likes.

None of that has anything to do with the President. Reverend Wright is free to say whatever he likes.

Yes he can be as racist as he wants to be and so can Obama. If you don't think Obama is racist then you haven't read any of his books. Obviously you're content remaining ignorant.

Tea Bastards don't have any common ideals except hating Obama.

I think you are wrong on that. I don't think it is President Obama that they hate. It is Democrats (white or black) that they hate. The Tea Party Movement seeks one thing, the restoration of a government controlled by the Republican Party.

I honestly do not believe they care about the color of skin. What they care about is the letter following a politicians name.

Immie

If that's your view of the Tea party then you are as stupid as Sky Dancer.

The Tea Party wants:

1. Limited Government
2. Fiscal Responsibility
3. Personal Responsibility
4. The Rule of Law
5. National Sovereignty

They're concerned about reckless overspending, unfair and punitive taxation, and the increasing lack of government constraints. Regardless of party.

Sure they do.

Believe what you want, but look at their endorsements. Someone once told me that they only endorse Republicans that "have seen the light". Sure believe what you want, but in the long run, those Republicans who have suddenly opened their eyes will be impossible to tell from a Democrat.

Immie

Yes he can be as racist as he wants to be and so can Obama. If you don't think Obama is racist then you haven't read any of his books. Obviously you're content remaining ignorant.

Obama is not racist. He books describe his experience and what influenced his thinking. My guess is you and I could read the same words and interpret them differently. You see a threat, I do not.

Last edited:
I think you are wrong on that. I don't think it is President Obama that they hate. It is Democrats (white or black) that they hate. The Tea Party Movement seeks one thing, the restoration of a government controlled by the Republican Party.

I honestly do not believe they care about the color of skin. What they care about is the letter following a politicians name.

Immie

If that's your view of the Tea party then you are as stupid as Sky Dancer.

The Tea Party wants:

1. Limited Government
2. Fiscal Responsibility
3. Personal Responsibility
4. The Rule of Law
5. National Sovereignty

They're concerned about reckless overspending, unfair and punitive taxation, and the increasing lack of government constraints. Regardless of party.

Sure they do.

Believe what you want, but look at their endorsements. Someone once told me that they only endorse Republicans that "have seen the light". Sure believe what you want, but in the long run, those Republicans who have suddenly opened their eyes will be impossible to tell from a Democrat.

Immie

What do you mean believe what I want? Look at any Tea Party website and read their mission statement you stooge! The fact of the matter is the Republican party shares a lot of the same values as the Tea Party but that does not make them synonymous.

Obama is not racist. What exactly in his books do you think is racist? One sentence about his grandma?

So you admit you haven't read his books? Of course you haven't.

Here let me enlighten your stupid ass.

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father : "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope:
"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Forum List

Back