Tea Party tries to rewrite history?

Most of us here are old enough to have lived through it.

That is NO proof of any such a claim.

Go get some sociological study that prooves what you claim or merely face the fact that you do not get to speak for these women.

Go get your proof these women who you claim were pressured felt pressured?

They chose of their own free wills

You answer a single one of my questions first, hack, and then I'll think about it.

That is NO proof of any such a claim.

Go get some sociological study that prooves what you claim or merely face the fact that you do not get to speak for these women.

Go get your proof these women who you claim were pressured felt pressured?

They chose of their own free wills

You answer a single one of my questions first, hack, and then I'll think about it.

You better be careful. If you get her mad, she posts crap about voting on your private message page. :lol: :lol:

Shocking, a dumpy thread made by the boards very own idiot... and she gets punted in the face repeatedly.

btw, all of what I just said is FACT! lol.

Last edited:
Wonk Room » The Tea Party Rewrites The Constitution

W. Cleon Skousen (b. 1913-d. 2006), who in the past made outrageous claims about American slave children being freer than white non-slave children and once called Jamestown’s original settlers “communists"

The Jamestown original settlers were communist, and commentators that lived prior to the Civil War have said the exact same thing about slave children.

Liberal dolts are so thoroughly brainwashed that they think all the propaganda rammed into their heads in the government indoctrination centers is the indisputable truth. Most of it is crap

who is it that fights to strip our schools on money evey chance they get?

Any money for schools the right calls "throwing money at the problem"

Even if that were true,which it isn't, how does that prove your conception of history is correct?

I wish Republicans were actually trying to cut school funding. The government schools should be abolished, not just have their funding cut.

You better be careful. If you get her mad, she posts crap about voting on your private message page. :lol: :lol:

There is a cryptic coded message in there. I'd be happy to help you sort through it.

She's done it to me twice. In some bizarre way only a hack like her could figure out, she thinks it derails the thread. :cuckoo:

Glen Beck has praised the center’s founder, W. Cleon Skousen (b. 1913-d. 2006), who in the past made outrageous claims about American slave children being freer than white non-slave children and once called Jamestown’s original settlers “communists.”

“It’s indoctrination, not education. They’re so far from the mainstream of constitutional thought that they are completely indefensible,” said Doug Kendall, director of the Constitutional Accountability Center in Washington, D.C

The "Constitutional Accountability Center" is a Marxist propaganda mill. You're accusing one source of information of being "propaganda," by quoting an obvious propaganda mill.

Nothing further needs to be said on this subject.

Last edited:
who is it that fights to strip our schools on money evey chance they get?

Any money for schools the right calls "throwing money at the problem"

Even if that were true,which it isn't, how does that prove your conception of history is correct?

I wish Republicans were actually trying to cut school funding. The government schools should be abolished, not just have their funding cut.

Bush grew Education by 58% I think... Only way that could have happened is if all the Repblicans in the house/Seante tried to stop it every chance they got.

Fucking TM is a moron lol.

There can’t be an understanding of the Constitution and its meaning without studying the Supreme Court rulings that interpret and define the actual meaning of the Constitution.

That's the perspective of a boot licking toady.

TWhat’s remarkable about the TPM is they ‘teach’ the Constitution as if Marbury and the subsequent 200 years of Constitutional case law never happened. Consequently they ‘teach’ an inaccurate version of the Founding Document, an ‘understanding’ that conforms to partisan politics, not the law.

In other words, they teach the Constitution as it's actually written and as the founding fathers intended it to be understood rather than as a gang of political hacks have twisted it and mutilated it to serve their master's agenda's.

NYC spends twice per student what id did 10 years ago and kids still can't identify 3 Founding Fathers.

Who is it that claims people who want competition and accountability in gubmint schools "hate education"?

Idjit.

That really takes the cake.

And it usually means that the communities that really need the funding..doesn't get it.

Which perpetuates the cycle of poverty...forever.

Actually, it doesn't. The liberal response to an issue is to throw more money at it. It is not the lack of funding that perpetuates poverty. It is throwing yet more money at it that actually does the damage. Money does not cure poverty. Education - properly targeted - does.

It is the principle of 'buy a man a fish and feed him for a day' over 'teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime'.

Same principle, different problem. Want proof? Look at Europe, where they have tried the 'throw money at it' for decades. What have they achieved? A generation who thinks they are entitled to welfare and handouts. Do we really want to do that kind of damage to our own citizens?

Seems to be, it is Capitalism that perpetuates poverty, and when have we ever thrown vast amounts of money at the poverty problem, or spent a dime to educate those in poverty?

Even if you educate the poor, Capitalism dictates hiring based on demand, not on unemployed workers skills. You can teach him to fish, but that is of little help if there are NO fish in the lake.

Last edited:
That really takes the cake.

And it usually means that the communities that really need the funding..doesn't get it.

Which perpetuates the cycle of poverty...forever.

Actually, it doesn't. The liberal response to an issue is to throw more money at it. It is not the lack of funding that perpetuates poverty. It is throwing yet more money at it that actually does the damage. Money does not cure poverty. Education - properly targeted - does.

It is the principle of 'buy a man a fish and feed him for a day' over 'teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime'.

Same principle, different problem. Want proof? Look at Europe, where they have tried the 'throw money at it' for decades. What have they achieved? A generation who thinks they are entitled to welfare and handouts. Do we really want to do that kind of damage to our own citizens?

Seems to be, it is Capitalism that perpetuates poverty, and when have we ever thrown vast amounts of money at the poverty problem, or spent a dime to educate those in poverty?

Even if you educate the poor, Capitalism dictates hiring based on demand, not on unemployed workers skills. You can teach him to fish, but that is of little help if there are fish in the lake.

Just flat out wow...

Yeah, because the more Government we get the better things get, it's a wonder America became a super power so quickly when Government used to be a hundredth the size it is today, relatively speaking.

Just wow….

Please provide your proof for such a statement
Of course:

Comment here: Any woman that would support the Republican party is a traitor to her gender and all the women before her that have fought for voting, abortion rights, birth control, divorce etc.

Comment here: I'm alarmed that no one seems to be discussing the fact that if this woman becomes VP it will set women in this country back 50 years. If she actually became the President, not only would her leadership cause America to have trepidation in bringing another woman to the presidency, but like a traitor to her sex she would radically embrace stay-at-home mom legislation.

Sent by Micah | 11:44 AM | 9-14-2008

Comment here: Ram, September 15, 2008 2:49 AM
Not Responsible
Sarah Palin is plain and simple against abortion. But is it fair to bring a child to this world with such a disability. I do not call her brave, I call her irresponsible. This is not autism. We are talking about Downs Syndrome.

Even if you educate the poor, Capitalism dictates hiring based on demand, not on unemployed workers skills. You can teach him to fish, but that is of little help if there are fish in the lake.

Just flat out wow...

Yeah, because the more Government we get the better things get, it's a wonder America became a super power so quickly when Government used to be a hundredth the size it is today, relatively speaking.

Just wow….

Government grows according to our needs at any given time in our progress.

Just flat out wow...

Just wow….

Government grows according to our needs at any given time in our progress.

Or, Government grows according to its own "needs", which is the current case.

Forum List

Back