Tea Party tries to rewrite history?

Who is it that claims people who want competition and accountability in gubmint schools "hate education"?

Idjit.

That really takes the cake.

And it usually means that the communities that really need the funding..doesn't get it.

Which perpetuates the cycle of poverty...forever.
We've thrown over $7 trillion a the "cycle of poverty" since LBJ's idiotic Great Society debacle, yet poverty and lack are as bad as ever!

As though that's supposed to be evidence that we need even more of what has clearly failed?

Speaking of taking the cake....:lol:

votedemcopygi4.jpg

Parents working longer hours AND for less money plays no part whatsoever right? el oh el. Thank big biz for that. The schools can educate but cannot raise children.

Yes, feminism, bra burning, affirmative action. Liberal endeavors that wreaked havoc on our society.

Made woman feel inadequate to stay home with her kids and help with homework. Forced men to give up their positions so that the woman fleeing the homes could have their "shot" in the workplace.

It's fabulous. Kids are living in chaos.

But, of course, all libs need is a little more money to make it all better, right?

You forget there are more minorities and women that make up this country than people who share your outdated opinions about people deciding for them selves what their lives should be.

Its chaos for you when people share the same rights as you

You forget there are more minorities and women that make up this country than people who share your outdated opinions about people deciding for them selves what their lives should be.
The idea that people should decide for themselves what their lives should be is outdated?!

You just revealed a great deal about yourself. And none of it's flattering.

Parents working longer hours AND for less money plays no part whatsoever right? el oh el. Thank big biz for that. The schools can educate but cannot raise children.

Yes, feminism, bra burning, affirmative action. Liberal endeavors that wreaked havoc on our society.

Made woman feel inadequate to stay home with her kids and help with homework. Forced men to give up their positions so that the woman fleeing the homes could have their "shot" in the workplace.

But, of course, all libs need is a little more money to make it all better, right?

So if the opinion that we should decide for ourselves what our lives should be, who did we elect to decide that for us?

I must have been absent that day cuz I thought we were still 'endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights... such as life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness'.... when exactly did you decide to override the Constitution?

The idea that people should decide for themselves what their lives should be is outdated?!

You noticed that too, huh?

So, now we know the mindset of the left. They really do hate the Constitution. Hmmmm, that 'right to bear arms' is looking pretty damned useful.

You noticed that too, huh?

So, now we know the mindset of the left. They really do hate the Constitution. Hmmmm, that 'right to bear arms' is looking pretty damned useful.
Individualism frightens them. Individuals think for themselves. Individuals refuse to be placed in nice neat cubbyholes and have their opinions handed to them. Individuals are incompatible with identity politics.

That's why individualism frightens them.

I must have been absent that day cuz I thought we were still 'endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights... such as life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness'.... when exactly did you decide to override the Constitution?

I see no evidence of anyone ‘overriding’ the Constitution. Every American is indeed entitled to live his live as he sees fit. The Constitution restricts the government from interfering in our personal lives.

The problem arises when those – through legislative means – attempt to compel others live their lives a certain way.

I see no evidence of anyone ‘overriding’ the Constitution. Every American is indeed entitled to live his live as he sees fit. The Constitution restricts the government from interfering in our personal lives.

The problem arises when those – through legislative means – attempt to compel others live their lives a certain way.

You see no evidence? What about this evidence from truthmatters:

That is in direct contradiction to the opening paragraph of the US Constitution. So, you may not see that as evidence, but it sure as hell is.

Fuck off trying to destroy our Constitution.

Heres why I said what I said folks

Why do you think that the idea of people making their own life decisions is outdated?

We know what you said. You said that the idea of people deciding their own lives is 'outdated'.

Here is what the opening of the US Constitution says "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

So why do you hate the Constitution?

I think you better read it again once with your thinking hat on

I think you better read it again once with your thinking hat on

I've read it. Several times. You are clearly saying that people making their own decisions in life is 'outdated' because there are more minorities and women than people who want to make their own decisions.

Firstly, you insult minorities, and women (of which I am one), and by your statement about people making their own decisions being 'outdated', you go against the very document that founded this country.

And, for the record, I know a good few minorities who would disagree with you.

You are a fucking idiot.

TM: Here is one of the problems conservatives have with the system:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/05...-finalist.html

The Cobb County, Ga., school board announced Thursday night that Dallas Superintendent Michael Hinojosa is their lone finalist for their superintendent's vacancy.

Georgia state law requires a 14-day public comment period before the school board can finalize the hiring.

Hinojosa would be leaving a $328,000-a-year job that he has held for six years for one The Dallas Morning News reports has paid a $208,000-a-year base salary.

http://parentadvocates.org/niceconte...articleID=3860

Dr. Mike Moses resigned from the Dallas ISD superintendent's job after July 1, 2004. Undoubtedly he chose that date because of the retirement benefits he will receive. In Texas an educator's retirement benefits are figured on his top three years of service. In this case, Moses' top three years were as the superintendent of the Dallas ISD. (His salary was the highest superintendent's salary in the nation even though there were eleven school districts in the country which were bigger than Dallas ISD.) Moses' retirement benefits will amount to approximately $224,400 per year for the rest of his life.

Are these people in it for the life long cash payout, or for the kids' sake?

How can you support this? When they retire, the positions must be filled, those people will retire, and on and on. How many "educators" do you think taxpayers must fund for over a quarter of a million plus a year for life?

Last edited:

In response to this outdated way of him thinking of people deciding their own destiny I said this:

your outdated opinions about people deciding for them selves what their lives should be.

His outlook is outdated.

please take you hate hat off and put on you thinking cap

In response to this outdated way of him thinking of people deciding their own destiny I said this:

your outdated opinions about people deciding for them selves what their lives should be.

His outlook is outdated.

His outlook about people deciding for them selves (sic) what their lives should be?

You're not helping yourself here.

Why do you think that the idea of people making their own life decisions is outdated?

Because she's a moronic partisan hack who thinks she should decide everything for everyone.

His outlook is outdated.

Liberals should not have mocked women right out of the home where they were doing the most important job in the world...raising their children and helping them learn.

The feminazi bitches told women, you HAVE to be better than this...(YOU apparently were listening...) and women were shamed into entering the work place whether they wanted to or not.

Then, the poor men that had put in decades at a company are told move aside, we have a quota to fill.

By the way, I was speaking of the sexes in this affirmative action scenario, not the races, although it is impossible for a liberal such as yourself not to throw a race card whenever you can throw it whether appropriate or not.

My original post was a response to Dot Com who (like yourself seems to only post in knee jerk reactions) blamed big business. He makes about as much sense as you.

Last edited:
You have no right to deside for women what their life will be like.

They get to chose for themselves

Forum List

Back