Tea party starting to bare its fruits

And yet, you have no problem with the liars in your own party, in fact, you elected one as POTUS. Go figure. I guess maybe a better screen name for your would be 'truthissubjective' or 'truthmatterssomtimes'.

Where have I backed ANY liar?

You just call them liars and dismiss the people like mcVeigh who killed Americans and was one of your political brethern.

I am trying to keep it from happening again by begging yuou people to STOP giving the nutbags a sense of having the American peoples backing with your embrace of them.

You voted for Obama - you voted for a liar. Fact.

You are a joke. You make a fool of yourself with your constant partisan hackery.

Name a politician who isn't a liar. Actually, don't waste the time. There are none! =p

When you embrace nutbags who claim the government is coming after peoples guns when they are not then you have embraced liars.

Stop allowing liars in your little club or you will get more of this type of cohort.
Going to a tea party thingy isn't like joining a country club. There isn't an application or sponsorship process.

Simp.

Responsible and intelligent groups will speak out against lies and liars instead of using them to fill out their ranks.

Ann Coulter - Conservapedia

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

Which proves that Ann Coulter is a nut. So? Shall I assume all liberals are total whackjobs because you are? No. You're stupidity is your own cross to carry. You really should learn to think for yourself instead of just regurgitating the crap you are spoon fed by the media.

When you embrace nutbags who claim the government is coming after peoples guns when they are not then you have embraced liars.

Stop allowing liars in your little club or you will get more of this type of cohort.
Going to a tea party thingy isn't like joining a country club. There isn't an application or sponsorship process.

Simp.

Responsible and intelligent groups will speak out against lies and liars instead of using them to fill out their ranks.

Where are your posts speaking out against Obama?

You just call them liars and dismiss the people like mcVeigh who killed Americans and was one of your political brethern.

I am trying to keep it from happening again by begging yuou people to STOP giving the nutbags a sense of having the American peoples backing with your embrace of them.

You are a joke. You make a fool of yourself with your constant partisan hackery.

Name a politician who isn't a liar. Actually, don't waste the time. There are none! =p

Gee, how surprising, you missed my point. I have, time and again, on this forum - stated that all politicians lie. I am not the one who is claiming that we must speak out against liars - it is the idiot 'truthdon'tmatter'.

My point, she supports liars. We all do.

Tea Party leader? The first line in the artcle states, "A former Marine with ties to Tea Parties and militias who talked openly about using his training “to become a domestic terrorist” has been charged in separate complaints with raping a child and possessing an unregistered grenade launcher." Then it shows a video where he is shown speaking at a Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Tea Party event promoting the Oath Keepers. Now what exactly makes him a leader of the Tea Party?

It said he was a tea partying militia leader not a tea party leader.

He has been speaking at tea partys.

I have been sayoing for months that the tea party better cut lose the crazies.

When you pretend that things are happening that are not then you attract the crazies.

Quit embracing lies in the tea parties and these people will go else where.

What bothers me the most is his raping a seven year old girl. If he goes to jail he'll get his ass kicked.

Gee, how surprising, you missed my point. I have, time and again, on this forum - stated that all politicians lie. I am not the one who is claiming that we must speak out against liars - it is the idiot 'truthdon'tmatter'.

My point, she supports liars. We all do.

I'm sorry I haven't been following all of your posts, but it would appear that I still got your point in my post. =p

You are a brianwashed little girl who never looked beyond what her daddy told her reality was.

:clap2:

he doesn't represent the tea party. as usual the OP flames his own ass !!!!!

How is that TM alleging this bloke represents the Tea Party movement?

On another note, this just in:

"The revolution has been postponed.....da boss is in da slammer."

i suggest you read the thread.

I have. I need context.

What exactly is the lie here?

Anyone can speak to a crowd. Thats the beautiful thing about free speech. I know you don't like that. But id rather an idiot be free to speak than everyone not be able to.

How is one person out of hundreds of thousands of people a reflection on the movement? Look at all Obama's associates. Why is it we should take this one person to reflect the entire tea party movement and all of Obama's associates dont at all indicate anything about his agenda?

How does advocating for the Constitution, limited government, cutting waste, taxes, and massive debts lead to rape?

Excellent point.

Either way it isn't a good image for the Republicans. Rapist extremist weapons thieves shouldn't help the already marred image of the party.

How do you know he's a republican?

advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

There is nothing wrong wtih these sentiments.

Its the lies and nutbags they allow to ride along to increase their numbers that are wrong.

So WHY weren't the "Tea Partiers" espousing these sentiments EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!???

Eight years ago Obama wasn't trying to take over healthcare and adding trillions of dollars to our national debt.

Ann Coulter - Conservapedia

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

Which proves that Ann Coulter is a nut. So? Shall I assume all liberals are total whackjobs because you are? No. You're stupidity is your own cross to carry. You really should learn to think for yourself instead of just regurgitating the crap you are spoon fed by the media.

You are now claiming all tea party people think Coulter is a nut?

advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

Its the lies and nutbags they allow to ride along to increase their numbers that are wrong.

So WHY weren't the "Tea Partiers" espousing these sentiments EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!???

Eight years ago Obama wasn't trying to take over healthcare and adding trillions of dollars to our national debt.

Bullshit.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Go to this website and follow the links to the Treasury website...

ReaganBushDebt.org

he doesn't represent the tea party. as usual the OP flames his own ass !!!!!

How is that TM alleging this bloke represents the Tea Party movement?

On another note, this just in:

"The revolution has been postponed.....da boss is in da slammer."

Diuretic you know that the intent of the OP was to denegrate the tea party types by portraying this militia leader as representative of the movement. That would be akin to saying William Ayers represents the progressive movement...pretty dishonest.

I think that is why people are upset with her, its a pattern she has shown as of late.

Thats how I see it truthmatters, hope my opinion of your behavior doesn't hurt your feelings too much.

PP - I didn't see a general denigration because early in the thread TM made the point that it was acknowledged that this man wasn't a Tea Party leader (member? Not sure) but was associating with them. Now, putting aside the allegations about the grenade launcher, the fact is - well it appears so anyway - that this man's rhetoric was apparently applauded by some Tea Party meetings. So, for me the impression from TM was along the lines of that old proverb about lying down with dogs. Any political grouping will attract extremists, if there's an immediate disassociation then that should be accepted at face value, but it does an will happen. Repudiation is important, but Lenin's useful fools can come from the left or the right, so any political grouping has to be alert to the possibility of infiltration.

Oh yeah that's right when BUSH added $5 TRILLION it was not about BIG gov't or HUGE deficits RIGHT!!!???

Forum List

Back