Tea party starting to bare its fruits

I'm not surprised that those that hate the Tparty movement would stoop to doing something like this. I read the first line and it said links to the Tparty movement. Does that mean he was a leader or someone who just happened attend one? There is a big difference between the two.

Tea Party leader? The first line in the artcle states, "A former Marine with ties to Tea Parties and militias who talked openly about using his training “to become a domestic terrorist” has been charged in separate complaints with raping a child and possessing an unregistered grenade launcher." Then it shows a video where he is shown speaking at a Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Tea Party event promoting the Oath Keepers. Now what exactly makes him a leader of the Tea Party?

My favorite it so far has been the fact their headquarters is in Manhattan, right in the middle of the financial district. Followed by the guy writing a letter to complain about the train system which is funded by tax dollars, and how it needed to be updated.

Tea Party leader? The first line in the artcle states, "A former Marine with ties to Tea Parties and militias who talked openly about using his training “to become a domestic terrorist” has been charged in separate complaints with raping a child and possessing an unregistered grenade launcher." Then it shows a video where he is shown speaking at a Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Tea Party event promoting the Oath Keepers. Now what exactly makes him a leader of the Tea Party?

It said he was a tea partying militia leader not a tea party leader.

He has been speaking at tea partys.

I have been sayoing for months that the tea party better cut lose the crazies.

When you pretend that things are happening that are not then you attract the crazies.

Quit embracing lies in the tea parties and these people will go else where.

It said he was a tea partying militia leader not a tea party leader.

He has been speaking at tea partys.

I have been sayoing for months that the tea party better cut lose the crazies.

When you pretend that things are happening that are not then you attract the crazies.

Quit embracing lies in the tea parties and these people will go else where.

.:eusa_shhh:

So what your saying is that rape is a fruit of advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

And you wonder why everyone things you are the most dishonest poster on this board.

Quit embracing LIES if you dont want to have idiots like this be in your movement.

This asshole was in posession of a granade launcher.

He was welcomed at tea parties and was seen as a leader who could speak to the crowd.

This is who is making up some of the crowd you are embracing.

How is that anything but a reflection on this movement?

advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

There is nothing wrong wtih these sentiments.

Its the lies and nutbags they allow to ride along to increase their numbers that are wrong.

wtf-cat.jpg

I'm not surprised.

Last edited:
advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

There is nothing wrong wtih these sentiments.

Its the lies and nutbags they allow to ride along to increase their numbers that are wrong.

so by your logic, whatever party you're a member of should throw you out, right?

Quit embracing LIES if you dont want to have idiots like this be in your movement.

This asshole was in posession of a granade launcher.

He was welcomed at tea parties and was seen as a leader who could speak to the crowd.

This is who is making up some of the crowd you are embracing.

How is that anything but a reflection on this movement?

What exactly is the lie here?

Anyone can speak to a crowd. Thats the beautiful thing about free speech. I know you don't like that. But id rather an idiot be free to speak than everyone not be able to.

How is one person out of hundreds of thousands of people a reflection on the movement? Look at all Obama's associates. Why is it we should take this one person to reflect the entire tea party movement and all of Obama's associates dont at all indicate anything about his agenda?

How does advocating for the Constitution, limited government, cutting waste, taxes, and massive debts lead to rape?

My favorite it so far has been the fact their headquarters is in Manhattan

It is? Ooooh, where? Are you sure they're not using a major health insurer's headquarters address? And our train system works pretty damned well. I take the train every day (at least twice a day), I've only been late to work twice due to delays - and both times, it was someone getting hit by the train or getting sick on the train. I don't even have to have a car here, the trains are so convenient...

So what your saying is that rape is a fruit of advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

And you wonder why everyone things you are the most dishonest poster on this board.

What you are saying is that upholding the Constituion, shrinking the Federal government, and fiscal responsibility covers the crimes of illegal weapons and child rape?

Forum List

Back