Tea party starting to bare its fruits

Quit embracing LIES if you dont want to have idiots like this be in your movement.

This asshole was in posession of a granade launcher.

He was welcomed at tea parties and was seen as a leader who could speak to the crowd.

This is who is making up some of the crowd you are embracing.

How is that anything but a reflection on this movement?

What exactly is the lie here?

Anyone can speak to a crowd. Thats the beautiful thing about free speech. I know you don't like that. But id rather an idiot be free to speak than everyone not be able to.

How is one person out of hundreds of thousands of people a reflection on the movement? Look at all Obama's associates. Why is it we should take this one person to reflect the entire tea party movement and all of Obama's associates dont at all indicate anything about his agenda?

How does advocating for the Constitution, limited government, cutting waste, taxes, and massive debts lead to rape?

Excellent point.

Quit embracing LIES if you dont want to have idiots like this be in your movement.

This asshole was in posession of a granade launcher.

He was welcomed at tea parties and was seen as a leader who could speak to the crowd.

This is who is making up some of the crowd you are embracing.

How is that anything but a reflection on this movement?

What exactly is the lie here?

Anyone can speak to a crowd. Thats the beautiful thing about free speech. I know you don't like that. But id rather an idiot be free to speak than everyone not be able to.

How is one person out of hundreds of thousands of people a reflection on the movement? Look at all Obama's associates. Why is it we should take this one person to reflect the entire tea party movement and all of Obama's associates dont at all indicate anything about his agenda?

How does advocating for the Constitution, limited government, cutting waste, taxes, and massive debts lead to rape?

Excellent point.

Either way it isn't a good image for the Republicans. Rapist extremist weapons thieves shouldn't help the already marred image of the party.

Either way it isn't a good image for the Republicans. Rapist extremist weapons thieves shouldn't help the already marred image of the party.

Yet domestic terrorists and people who adore the philosophy of mass murderers doesnt bother anyone on the left. Go fig.

advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

There is nothing wrong wtih these sentiments.

Its the lies and nutbags they allow to ride along to increase their numbers that are wrong.

So WHY weren't the "Tea Partiers" espousing these sentiments EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!???

When you embrace nutbags who claim the government is coming after peoples guns when they are not then you have embraced liars.

Stop allowing liars in your little club or you will get more of this type of cohort.

Yet domestic terrorists and people who adore the philosophy of mass murderers doesnt bother anyone on the left. Go fig.

And you think that there are not THOUSANDS of "Tea Party" members who consider Timothy McVeigh an American HERO!!!???

The Timothy McVeigh Story: The Oklahoma Bomber - Crime Library on truTV.com

One of his favorite films: the 1984 Patrick Swayze epic Red Dawn. It follows a group of small town teens' conversion to guerilla fighters when a foreign army invades America.

Like McVeigh, the teens stock up on survival gear - mainly guns and ammo - in order to defend their country from annihilation.

And one of McVeigh's favorite books: The Turner Diaries written by former American Nazi Party honcho William L. Pierce, under the pen name Andrew Macdonald. Its hero - Earl Turner - responds to gun control by making a truck bomb and blowing up the Washington FBI Building.

Two scenarios - all too familiar.

I clicked on this thread fully expecting to see a naked picture of Palin.

:lol:

I can't help myself

38_801389.jpg

As to the OP....it seems your intent is to portray some militia guy who went to a tea party and spoke out as a representative of the entire movement. Thats dishonest.

When you embrace nutbags who claim the government is coming after peoples guns when they are not then you have embraced liars.

Stop allowing liars in your little club or you will get more of this type of cohort.

Will you stop repeating the same stuff over and over and just answer the questions?

Will you stop repeating the same stuff over and over and just answer the questions?

Truth gets caught in a rut over the tea party stuff, she should really read coyotes new thread on it, it is very educational.

When you insist on accepting liars you get this kind if asshole.

William Ayers
Van Jones
Anita Dunn
John Holdren
Wade Rathke

Im sure I could go on if i wanted to.

I've only heard one of those names before. I guess you've been misinformed.

So because youre ignorant, im the one who is misinformed. Got ya
Your statement was "Yet domestic terrorists and people who adore the philosophy of mass murderers doesnt bother anyone on the left. Go fig."

It bothers me.
Therefore you are either bsing or have been misinformed.
See how the points connect?

When you insist on accepting liars you get this kind if asshole.

And yet, you have no problem with the liars in your own party, in fact, you elected one as POTUS. Go figure. I guess maybe a better screen name for your would be 'truthissubjective' or 'truthmatterssomtimes'.

Fuck you and your question.

If you really wanted an answer you would ask it again.

Instead you go ON AND ON pretending I didnt answer your all important question of which NO ONE knows what it is.

I already looked for this "question" and found no fucking question left unanswered.

Forum List

Back