Tea party starting to bare its fruits

Fuck you and your question.

If you really wanted an answer you would ask it again.

Instead you go ON AND ON pretending I didnt answer your all important question of which NO ONE knows what it is.

I already looked for this "question" and found no fucking question left unanswered.

You havent answered ANY of my questions. You keep repeating the same thing over and over as if that is a valid response. But since you are blind

Who is lying?

Who is just trying to increase numbers?

And how does following the agenda I've already mentioned lead to child rape?

When you insist on accepting liars you get this kind if asshole.

And yet, you have no problem with the liars in your own party, in fact, you elected one as POTUS. Go figure. I guess maybe a better screen name for your would be 'truthissubjective' or 'truthmatterssomtimes'.

Where have I backed ANY liar?

You just call them liars and dismiss the people like mcVeigh who killed Americans and was one of your political brethern.

I am trying to keep it from happening again by begging yuou people to STOP giving the nutbags a sense of having the American peoples backing with your embrace of them.

Instead you go ON AND ON pretending I didnt answer your all important question of which NO ONE knows what it is.

I already looked for this "question" and found no fucking question left unanswered.

You havent answered ANY of my questions. You keep repeating the same thing over and over as if that is a valid response. But since you are blind

Who is lying?

Who is just trying to increase numbers?

And how does following the agenda I've already mentioned lead to child rape?

Just like I thought ,I answered all of that LONG ago in this thread you asshole.

he doesn't represent the tea party. as usual the OP flames his own ass !!!!!

It said he was a tea partying militia leader not a tea party leader.

How is that TM alleging this bloke represents the Tea Party movement?

On another note, this just in:

"The revolution has been postponed.....da boss is in da slammer."

liar

i suggest you read the thread.

Diuretic you know that the intent of the OP was to denegrate the tea party types by portraying this militia leader as representative of the movement. That would be akin to saying William Ayers represents the progressive movement...pretty dishonest.

I think that is why people are upset with her, its a pattern she has shown as of late.

Thats how I see it truthmatters, hope my opinion of your behavior doesn't hurt your feelings too much.

They have problems understanding facts and reality

thread_direction.gif

Diuretic you know that the intent of the OP was to denegrate the tea party types by portraying this militia leader as representative of the movement. That would be akin to saying William Ayers represents the progressive movement...pretty dishonest.

I think that is why people are upset with her, its a pattern she has shown as of late.

Thats how I see it truthmatters, hope my opinion of your behavior doesn't hurt your feelings too much.

I posted and article and its title.

This guy spoke at a tea party function.

He is a Fruit and is a member of the tea party community.

His evil and insanity was recently laid bare for all to see.

I told the truth and nothing else.

When you insist on accepting liars you get this kind if asshole.

And yet, you have no problem with the liars in your own party, in fact, you elected one as POTUS. Go figure. I guess maybe a better screen name for your would be 'truthissubjective' or 'truthmatterssomtimes'.

You just call them liars and dismiss the people like mcVeigh who killed Americans and was one of your political brethern.

I am trying to keep it from happening again by begging yuou people to STOP giving the nutbags a sense of having the American peoples backing with your embrace of them.

You voted for Obama - you voted for a liar. Fact.

You are a joke. You make a fool of yourself with your constant partisan hackery.

You are a joke. You make a fool of yourself with your constant partisan hackery.

You are a brianwashed little girl who never looked beyond what her daddy told her reality was.

Why would any reasonable political group encourage people to believe McVeigh was a Hero?

You are a brianwashed little girl who never looked beyond what her daddy told her reality was.

and you were neutered by Osama. you have no fuckin brain !!!!! just swiss cheese

Forum List

Back