Tea party starting to bare its fruits

advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

There is nothing wrong wtih these sentiments.

Its the lies and nutbags they allow to ride along to increase their numbers that are wrong.

So because the progressive movement has you in it's numbers it is clearly wrong?

So what your saying is that rape is a fruit of advocating to uphold the Constitution, to keep the Federal government small as set forth in the Constitution, to eliminate waste and the massive debt.

And you wonder why everyone things you are the most dishonest poster on this board.

What you are saying is that upholding the Constituion, shrinking the Federal government, and fiscal responsibility covers the crimes of illegal weapons and child rape?

No. Not at all. But then why would you be honest?

Quit embracing LIES if you dont want to have idiots like this be in your movement.

This asshole was in posession of a granade launcher.

He was welcomed at tea parties and was seen as a leader who could speak to the crowd.

This is who is making up some of the crowd you are embracing.

How is that anything but a reflection on this movement?

Damn that freedom to go where you want and say what you want....
Someone should have stopped and questioned him on the sidewalk and checked "his papers"....right desh....you imbecile...:cuckoo:

I guess if you saw him in a Wachovia bank, you'd be claiming the bank was breeding subversives...you are a despicable ass....

Jeeze.

I'll bet if someone looked real hard a rapist could be found in a local PTA. Should all PTA's then be judged according to that one persons faults??

All organizations have the same problems. Some folks are just criminals but that doesn't mean they can't belong to an organization or appear at one. As long as no one knows about their secret life they generally slide along with no problem. Its getting caught thats the problem.

Quit embracing LIES if you dont want to have idiots like this be in your movement.

This asshole was in posession of a granade launcher.

He was welcomed at tea parties and was seen as a leader who could speak to the crowd.

This is who is making up some of the crowd you are embracing.

How is that anything but a reflection on this movement?

Damn that freedom to go where you want and speak when and where you want....
Someone should have stopped and questioned him on the sidewalk and checked "his papers"....right desh....you imbecile...:cuckoo:

I guess if you saw him in a Wachovia bank, you'd be claiming the bank was breeding subversives...you are a despicable ass....

Jeeze.

I'll bet if someone looked real hard a rapist could be found in a local PTA. Should all PTA's then be judged according to that one persons faults??

All organizations have the same problems. Some folks are just criminals but that doesn't mean they can't belong to an organization or appear at one. As long as no one knows about their secret life they generally slide along with no problem. Its getting caught thats the problem.

sadly........thats about how ignorant she is....

This guy has videos on youtube in which he talks of armed revolution.

Hes yours not mine and they thought enough of him to have him speak to the crowd.

Why are you people IGNORING he was in posession of a stolen military greanade launcher and carping on the child rape?

Why are you people IGNORING he was in posession of a stolen military greanade launcher and carping on the child rape?

Well, make that fucking point then, you stupid idiot. The OP was about his connection to the TEA parties. Gawd, how stupid are you?

You care more about partisan hackery than the rape of a child.

truthmatters..... what a crock.

This guy has videos on youtube in which he talks of armed revolution.

Hes yours not mine and they thought enough of him to have him speak to the crowd.

I really don't mind that people are saying these things about armed revolution. I know you are trying to label it as 'evil' but was George Washington evil for his armed revolution?

You people dont mind your little social club has people with stolen military grenade launchers and you all keyed in on the rape.

This is the kind of nut bag you are attracting because you refuse to insist your little club cull the crazies.

When you accept liars and people so stupid they think Sadam did 911 then you will get this over and over.

Dont accept these assholes just to improve your numbers and maybe peopel will take you seriously.

I can't believe there are high-level teabaggers here in Manhattan. I wonder if I'll ever catch a sighting. There are no Wal-marts here...

You people dont mind your little social club has people with stolen military grenade launchers and you all keyed in on the rape.

This is the kind of nut bag you are attracting because you refuse to insist your little club cull the crazies.

When you accept liars and people so stupid they think Sadam did 911 then you will get this over and over.

Dont accept these assholes just to improve your numbers and maybe peopel will take you seriously.
4021784621_240ab00ca8.jpg

RAARRRRRRRR!!

I dont expect you to ever take the truth seriously. You still are ignoring the question.

When you embrace people who lie just to increase your numbers then you get people like this asshole who also turned out to be a child molester.

When you embrace people who lie just to increase your numbers then you get people like this asshole who also turned out to be a child molester.

Who is lying?
Who is just trying to increase numbers?

And how does following the agenda I've already mentioned lead to child rape?

Forum List

Back