Nearly 25 percent of the Democratic party believes that men can get pregnant. Twenty. Five. Percent.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
On this site You should have a left wing bat shit crazy category
Cause sometimes I just don't where to put these things

Nearly 25 percent of the Democratic party believes that men can get pregnant. Twenty. Five. Percent.

Nearly one in four Democratic voters believe men can get pregnant, according to a new poll.

The online survey, conducted by WPA Intelligence from August 22-25, found 22% of Democrats agreed with the statement, "Some men can get pregnant." The percentage rose when only including women, and a whopping 36% of white, college-educated female Democrats concurred.

"Overall, few Americans think men can get pregnant," said WPAi Managing Director Conor Maguire. "But with 36% of a core Democratic constituency (college-educated white Democratic women) and one out of five Democrat voters believing this, one can see why Democratic leaders coddle the radical gender theory movement."
Read the rest

and it didn't said anything about Republicans!!

Republican crap.

If a male who was previously a female keeps a vagina and ovaries …

he can get pregnant

Nearly one in four Democratic voters believe men can get pregnant, according to a new poll.

The online survey, conducted by WPA Intelligence from August 22-25, found 22% of Democrats agreed with the statement, "Some men can get pregnant." The percentage rose when only including women, and a whopping 36% of white, college-educated female Democrats concurred.

"Overall, few Americans think men can get pregnant," said WPAi Managing Director Conor Maguire. "But with 36% of a core Democratic constituency (college-educated white Democratic women) and one out of five Democrat voters believing this, one can see why Democratic leaders coddle the radical gender theory movement."
Read the rest

Further proof that white college educated liberal harpies are a scourge on society. That's first.

Second, I actually find it heartening that so few Democrats believe this crap. I would have expected the numbers to be much higher.

That's the Democratic Party base.

But even among those loyal Democrats, 64% do not believe that men can get pregnant. So why do 100% of Democratic politicians and 100% of Biden's appointees, if they have expressed an opinion on that topic, believe that some men can get pregnant? Why the disconnect from their base?

If a male who was previously a female keeps a vagina and ovaries …

he can get pregnant
And if they take up sports, they can set all kinds of women's sports records.

Funny how that works.

That's the Democratic Party base.

But even among those loyal Democrats, 64% do not believe that men can get pregnant. So why do 100% of Democratic politicians and 100% of Biden's appointees, if they have expressed an opinion on that topic, believe that some men can get pregnant? Why the disconnect from their base?

That surprises me too. A majority of even Democrats do NOT believe that swill. So the powers that be do not align with their base....

that's trouble for Democrats right there.

That surprises me too. A majority of even Democrats do NOT believe that swill. So the powers that be do not align with their base....

that's trouble for Democrats right there.
They are setting themselves up for a Democratic version of Trump. A politician who actually loves the American dream, and wants it for everyone, loves democracy, cares about working people, supports unions over big donor corporations, and wants to end discrimination by race and sex, not simply pick new targets.

In other words, someone who - like Trump - actually believes what their party claims to believe.

Someone like that could stand a fighting chance against Trump. So the DNC will do everything they can to destroy them.

1662636372771.png

LOL! Men getting pregnant? Really? These stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant of Biology as they are of Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

I'm surprised its only 25%.

Most of your libs are so devoted to their cult, I would think doubters of Wokeness would be excomm'ed out of the D Party.

Of course the 81 million figure that Sleepy Fucking Joe claims support him is bullshit.

But its still a tremendous number

Read the rest

If our country wasn't constantly producing so many truly deranged & delusional people, the Dem party would dry up & die like the genitalia on a proggy male.

brutaltruths.jpeg

Read the rest

I'm thoroughly convinced that 25% of Democrats are batshit crazy, and the other 75% are taking enough anti-psychotics that they can work as lunatic asylum interns to watch those 25%.

Okay I don't want to hear about anymore TRUMP cult, Jan 6, Q whatever BS from any democrats that think men can get pregnant...

Read the rest

I wonder if that includes fake Tweeners Golfing Gator and Mac1958 ?

and it didn't said anything about Republicans!!

Republican crap.
Do you believe men can become pregnant? As an American who grew up in the southeast in the 60s and 70s, if a person made that claim back then, their neighbors and friends would assume they were joking. If they persisted and argued about the point, their neighbors would have assumed they had mental issues.

I believe that even the most hardcore "anti-Republicans" don't really believe that a male human being can become pregnant. What they are responding to is the Left's war on our language. They have used media and entertainment to change words to suit their agenda. A "man" can have a baby only if that "man" is in a female body but thinks of themselves as male and wants to use hormones and or surgery to accomplish that goal. It's seen by average people as a mental illness. I just ignored people who become so strident about such points.

Forum List

Back