Tea Party is answer to Left Wing Fringe

A lot of posts and still not a single one to support the claim in your OP there d-bag.

Fail, fail and fail some more. :lol:
claim:

Tea Party supporters here, have on more than one occasion, admitted that the outrageous actions of Tea Party protesters is justified as a response to the actions of the far left fringe.

So why do they then deny that the Tea Party is a fringe movement?

proof: posts in almost every thread about the Tea Party Extremists Protesting Health Care Reform.

Tea Party supporters here, have on more than one occasion, admitted that the outrageous actions of Tea Party protesters is justified as a response to the actions of the far left fringe.

Got links?

Lord knows only a fool would take your word for anything at this point. No offense.

seeing there are mostly fools here,...:eek:

A lot of posts and still not a single one to support the claim in your OP there d-bag.

claim:

proof: posts in almost every thread about the Tea Party Extremists Protesting Health Care Reform.

Then you shouldn't have to look very hard to find a couple of examples to link. :eusa_whistle:

claim:

Then you shouldn't have to look very hard to find a couple of examples to link. :eusa_whistle:

No it would not be very hard...

...for you to do,

:eusa_eh:

I tried and couldn't find any.

I guess I'll just have to assume that once again you're full of shit.

Another colossal Dante FAIL! :thup:

Why doesn't Bawney Fwanks just beat them up two at a time and make them more of a fringe movement ?..... :eusa_whistle:

claim:

He's stating the obvious. I also have read posts that express that sentiment

Are you suggesting you haven't?

claim:

:lol:

I can understand your attempts to throw d-bag a lifeline, he sure is drowning in fail.

His claim is most certainly not a statement of the obvious.

When someone makes a claim such as his, concerning things posted by others "on more than one occasion," an example or two shouldn't be too much to ask.

And when someone makes a claim and absolutely refuses to defend it with even the slightest shred of evidence, Occam's Razer suggests the claim was pulled from their asshole.

Like I said, if it's such a statement of the obvious, then why not provide an example? Afterall, it should be easy right? :rofl:

claim:

tea_party_collage.jpg

Yeah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, I beleive you, :lol::lol:someone who has never attended a tea party and one who never will.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Keep drinking your coolaid.:lol:

The tea party- is home to the SILENT MAJORITY and believe me you will be hearing from them soon at the voting booth in November.

Forum List

Back