Tea Party is answer to Left Wing Fringe

Ahahaha, I loved the SAVE YOUR GUNS! Always the non issues that are big issues with the fringers!

Like global warming.

climate change IS an issue.... notwithstanding fringers' objections. Reality: we need to be responsible in our use of resources.

Being responsible with our resources is one thing.

Proposing legislation that gives huge kickbacks to special interests and increases the federal governments power and tax burden based on junk science is another.

I'm all for conservation, reducing pollution, and non-fossil fuel energies but i'm not for legislating based on some fringe junk science.

Tea Party supporters here, have on more than one occasion, admitted that the outrageous actions of Tea Party protesters is justified as a response to the actions of the far left fringe.

So why do they then deny that the Tea Party is a fringe movement?

So why no evidence of an "outrageous action"???

here's an outrageous action:

Illegal Alien Amnesty Thugs Attack Tea Party Protesters in Ft. Lauderdale
"The attack against Tea Party activists in the video below is a direct result of the concerted campaign by the corporate media — in particular Chris Matthews — to portray Tea Party activists and supporters as racist. It’s an example of pro-Obama brown-shirt thuggery."
you deny the actions of Tea Party Extremists will have the results of having Americans and babies die because of health insurance standards of denying coverage.

fine.

but then you...

have tried to have threads and posts deleted. you have tried to have posters ignored and/or banned.

You are unworthy of respect and will be treated as such.

sucks to be you

D

Tea Party supporters here, have on more than one occasion, admitted that the outrageous actions of Tea Party protesters is justified as a response to the actions of the far left fringe.

The tea party movement proves to me a theory I've had about mankind for a long long time.

I call it EDITEC'S LAW OF THE CONSERVATION OF BALANCE OF DUMB IDEAS

It posits that for every dumb idea mankind comes up with, there will be a counter-balancing dumb idea of the opposite polarity.

Got links?

Lord knows only a fool would take your word for anything at this point. No offense.

Some things bear repeating. :eusa_whistle:

Joined the choir? You were always considered a weak link by those with any insight into puppetry.

If this keeps up I will become a libertarian/right winger---I'll become a victim. :eusa_whistle:

The tea party movement proves to me a theory I've had about mankind for a long long time.

I call it EDITEC'S LAW OF THE CONSERVATION OF BALANCE OF DUMB IDEAS

It posits that for every dumb idea mankind comes up with, there will be a counter-balancing dumb idea of the opposite polarity.

Heh, I like it! Pretty spot on too.

Joined the choir? You were always considered a weak link by those with any insight into puppetry.

If this keeps up I will become a libertarian/right winger---I'll become a victim. :eusa_whistle:

Translation: Your OP was full of shit and you know it. :thup:
really?

where?

Got links?

Lord knows only a fool would take your word for anything at this point. No offense.

Some things bear three-peating, bolding and large fonts. :lol:

A lot of posts and still not a single one to support the claim in your OP there d-bag.

Fail, fail and fail some more. :lol:

Forum List

Back