Tea Party Chairman Racist letter

You have to remember it's the right who didn't even think the black guy being dragged to death behind a pickup truck was a hate crime.

How in hell would they ever see racism in this???

When would you argue that dragging someone behind a pickup truck was NOT a hate crime? I've never seen anyone say it wasn't when the victim was a black man, although I'm sure a few idiots are ok with it.

When it was you for not paying your gambling debts, for instance. Then I'd say it was just business.

Day 4: Mark William order mobilization of the Tea Party Militia, order Tea Party News Network...

Good god! He has a blog! A Blog!

Anyone with a Blog HAS to be a Leader, amiright?

Last edited:
Day 4: Mark William order mobilization of the Tea Party Militia, order Tea Party News Network...

Good god! He has a blog! A Blog!

Another with a Blog HAS to be a Leader, amiright?

Your sarcasm here would have actual merit if he weren't a talk-show host.....but because of that fact, ittiz an epic F.

(i drank the ail).

The National Tea Party Federation has expelled conservative commentator and Tea Party Express spokesman Mark Williams over a fictional letter Williams wrote on his blog last week from "Colored People" to Abraham Lincoln.

"We, in the last 24 hours, have expelled Tea Party Express and Mark Williams from the National Tea Party Federation because of the letter that he wrote," federation spokesman David Webb said Sunday on CBS's "Face The Nation.
Tea Party Federation Expels Mark Williams Over 'Offensive' Response To NAACP's Racism Charge

Yahoo News cover story.....tea party booted Mark Williams today. Good on them.

Wait, he's a leader becuase he has a Talk Show?

So that makes Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow leaders as well.

It seems the tea party doesnt argee with most of the posters on the right here, they thought the letter was racist.

It seems some here have no idea what is racist and what isnt.

It seems the tea party doesnt argee with most of the posters on the right here, they thought the letter was racist.

It seems some here have no idea what it racist and what isnt.

"White folks greed runs a world in need" -- Barack Obama

We can all agree the above is racist

Wait, he's a leader becuase he has a Talk Show?

So that makes Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow leaders as well.

I didn't say him having a talk-show made him a leader.

I stated that he had a talk-show, because of your sarcasm regarding him being just a piddley blogger.

Your sarcasm failed because he's not just a piddley blogger, but also has a syndicated talk-show...............it doesn't take a very scientific mind to see that your joke was epic F. (drank the ail).

He was a leader because he fundraised, organized and was a spokesman. Is that a difficult concept?

He's now been booted. And good on them for doing so.

It seems some here have no idea what it racist and what isnt.

"White folks greed runs a world in need" -- Barack Obama

We can all agree the above is racist

Except that what you pulled that out of shows that you're dishonest. At least slightly, unless you didn't bother to read what it accompanies.

The Tea Party also thinks the posters on here who defended this racist tirade are racists.

Forum List

Back