Tea Party Chairman Racist letter

Obama's a racist and that's not a big deal.

Yea, with his white mom and Grandparents who raised him and all, and his half-white self. He's hardcore, to the bone, man. Lock him up.

funny that! his "typical white people" are all squished under da bus.. :eusa_whistle: I'm a thinking and I'ma thinking I ain't never once recalled obie wan being proud of his white side or his country.. oooohhhhh well..

Last edited:
Yea, with his white mom and Grandparents who raised him and all, and his half-white self. He's hardcore, to the bone, man. Lock him up.

how many racists does youse know who izz locked up? :cuckoo:

Do you ever really have a point? Not knocking you, just curious. You're like the local trolling mascot cheerleader.

what izz yer point in want to lock the racist obie wan up? I simply asked how many racist does youse know who izz locked up??

It's not like the Democrat Party, there are NO Leaders!

This would be like making TruthMatters leader of the Liberal Intellectual ELite

First Rule of Tea Party,

there is no Tea Party.

lololololol how bad is it when the sum total of your political views are represented by an organization you can't bring yourself to admit exists.

You know the irony here's tough.

The ones who hate baseless Racist accusations............

Ignore clear Racism............deflect to

Baselessly calling Obama a Racist.

You know, our white hating Pres. with a white up-bringing......................who only appoints Black people to the Supreme court, and only appoints Black people to his administration.......because of his OBVIOUS and vile contempt for teh white pple.

Fucking circus clowns.

You know, our white hating Pres. with a white up-bringing......................who only appoints Black people to the Supreme court, and only appoints Black people to his administration.......because of his OBVIOUS and vile contempt for teh white pple.

Fucking circus clowns.
so in conclusion blak peoples are the only ones who can define racism??

you izzz so kind.

Fucking circus clowns.

you izzz so kind.

you izz so gwowed up....always making salient points and never just posting as douche-in-writ.

Google your last 100 posts. A dollar for every non-cocky, non-smug one. Get a life.

how many racists does youse know who izz locked up? :cuckoo:

Do you ever really have a point? Not knocking you, just curious. You're like the local trolling mascot cheerleader.

what izz yer point in want to lock the racist obie wan up? I simply asked how many racist does youse know who izz locked up??

Ever notice that every time Willow can't argue the point, she goes baby talk?

It's what they call a tell.

And so goes the right wing attempt to have the word racist mean nothing.

It is a knee jerk reaction to call anyone who points out racism a racist.

They are trying to turn the word in the butthead or asshole.

Just a meaningless insult.

The funny thing is they think it will make people vote for the party.

What it does is show they have NO IDEA what racism really means because they are just sure ANYTHING they do or say should not be insulted.

This is an unbelievable racist pile of shit who wrote this letter.

Your party just became the racist party to every thinking being on the planet.

If this guy is not denounced to the highest degree and tossed into the trash bin of history you can not expect any votes but racist votes.

This man just gave the democratic party an early christmas gift.

Don't get into deep concepts here like "a tell," you have to stick to the slow people stuff. :cool:

Fucking circus clowns.

you izzz so kind.

you izz so gwowed up....always making salient points and never just posting as douche-in-writ.

Google your last 100 posts. A dollar for every non-cocky, non-smug one. Get a life.

I gots me a life.

what's to talk about? youse izz gonna call us racists and we izz gonna :lol::lol::lol: at yourse.

Fucking circus clowns.
That's our Willow!

Don't get into deep concepts here like "a tell," you have to stick to the slow people stuff. :cool:

calling everyone racist is deep as deep can beeeee innit?

Ironically, contrary to rightwing propaganda, the NAACP did NOT label all tea partiers racists.
All they really did was ask tea partiers to denounce particular racists in their midst,

like this guy.

Seeing much denoucement?

Fucking circus clowns.
That's our Willow!

that be me

you izzz so kind.

I gots me a life.

If I had extreme insecurities in my real life, I'd probably post how you post also. No hate. :eusa_drool:

And I was serious, google yourself. Study the tenor of your posts. You'll be convinced that you're indeed, a douchebag. Like everyone else thinks. :eek:

No no, I apologize. Again, if I was picked last in everything I did at life, I'd post similar to the way you do, also. :eusa_angel:

what's to talk about? youse izz gonna call us racists and we izz gonna :lol::lol::lol: at yourse.

She thinks its black slang.

She is a racist POS

i izzzzz just cause youse say soooooooooooooooo why fight it? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm supposed to be all guilty and shit cause i'm white,, but I'm not,, so I guesssss I'm a racist peice of shit.............. should I crawl unda da bus now and throw out some white cracker babies for youse to kill?? :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back