Tea Party Chairman Racist letter

you izz so gwowed up....always making salient points and never just posting as douche-in-writ.

Google your last 100 posts. A dollar for every non-cocky, non-smug one. Get a life.

I gots me a life.

If I had extreme insecurities in my real life, I'd probably post how you post also. No hate. :eusa_drool:

And I was serious, google yourself. Study the tenor of your posts. You'll be convinced that you're indeed, a douchebag. Like everyone else thinks. :eek:

No no, I apologize. Again, if I was picked last in everything I did at life, I'd post similar to the way you do, also. :eusa_angel:

I'mmmmma gonnna be whatever you demonRats wants me to be,, so name yer price cupcake. I sign on here everday and our resident demoRats is screaming racism... so naturally I gots to start laughing

I gots me a life.

If I had extreme insecurities in my real life, I'd probably post how you post also. No hate. :eusa_drool:

And I was serious, google yourself. Study the tenor of your posts. You'll be convinced that you're indeed, a douchebag. Like everyone else thinks. :eek:

No no, I apologize. Again, if I was picked last in everything I did at life, I'd post similar to the way you do, also. :eusa_angel:

I'mmmmma gonnna be whatever you demonRats wants me to be,, so name yer price cupcake. I sign on here everday and our resident demoRats is screaming racism... so naturally I gots to start laughing

It's easy to find, and all that. Just look at this letter and comprehend.

open yer mouth wide wide wide and scream

that's racist

there now! feel better?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ironically, contrary to rightwing propaganda, the NAACP did NOT label all tea partiers racists.
All they really did was ask tea partiers to denounce particular racists in their midst,

like this guy.

Seeing much denoucement?

He's far too powerful. Our denouncements deflect right off him!

did you know he has HIS OWN BLOG!!!

How do you fight such a powerful person?

maybe we can make him Senate Majority leader like you guys did?

That's because you look for it in EVERYTHING. You view life through the prism of race.

did anybody ever see anybody in the naaaaaacp dennounce racism is day midst?? hypocrites ain't day?

whitey rules !!!!

Attachments

• $horny.jpg
    $horny.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 46

That's because you look for it in EVERYTHING. You view life through the prism of race.

The thread is about Williams and what he said. It's not about 'everything'.

You have to remember it's the right who didn't even think the black guy being dragged to death behind a pickup truck was a hate crime.

How in hell would they ever see racism in this???

You have to remember it's the right who didn't even think the black guy being dragged to death behind a pickup truck was a hate crime.

yeah cause draggin a white man behind a truck and killing us some whte cracker babies ain't no big deal..

A blog on Media Matters is your source?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your point?

Here's the "letter" on the guy's own blog page.

NAACP Resolution: [National Association for the Advancement of] Colored People change minds about emancipation MarkTalk.com News & Commentary

No matter what site you read it from it was a REALLY dumb thing to do.

My point is he's not a leader. He's a talkshow host.

The left does not get to pick our leaders for us.

We understand that point and I appeciate the distinction you are making, too.

Sadly the TEA Party movement isn't exactly that spontaneous anarchistic movement you apparently think it is.

It is a contrived organization (an arm of the Republicans, really) comprised (I think) of mostly honestly decent people.

Much as the anti-Viet Nam war movement was usurpted by the insider Dems for their own political purposes, so too is the Tea Party movement being taken over by political inside with the MSM PLATFORM to manipulate and channel movement for their own POLITICAL machinations.

And its damned easy for them to do that since so many TPers are obsessed with OBAMA and RACIST lissues.

Not all TPers, surely, but enough that this obsession with Obama and their obvious slant toward Republican issues cannot be IGNORED or DENIED either.

When would you argue that dragging someone behind a pickup truck was NOT a hate crime? I've never seen anyone say it wasn't when the victim was a black man, although I'm sure a few idiots are ok with it.

Lets see Blacks voted 95 % for the Black Guy and thats not Racists (guess that 95% either do not know or care that this is a racist action).
Oops Panthers at Poles is also not racist. Will someone please tell the Blacks that the White man Freed them (its Ok to say thank you for fighting a most brutal civil war to free
our fellow man)

Oh one more thing its not against the Law to be Racist so if ya want to be its up to you the individaul. Me it is what it is I tend to call a horse a horse when I SEE one.
Maybe the term Racist is over used can't understand why 17% of the population gets so much attention.
Get over it. Its just slowing us down.

Well, if you mean seeing something as a hate crime means one has to then support legislation to make "hate crime" an official designation to attach onto other crimes, then I don't agree either. You know I'm no member of the right, but I don't support that.

Forum List

Back