Tea Party Bigotry

So.. I get that it's cool for liberals/democrat leadership/union officials/liberal media to practice their bigotry on Tea Party Members...

I'm not seeing the upside of it, for them...is there?

Not capitulating to their every whim is now "Bigotry"?

:lol:

Where's George Orwell when you need him.:eusa_shhh:

Im not so sure the tea party is full of bigots however, after seeing the mess they have made in Congress, I do think they are a party chalk full of idiots who need some entry college level economic classes, like tomorrow.
Hell.....Jr. High Civics would be a major-leap-forward, for them!!!!

I guess we've just gotta be more-patient....and, not expect too-much, from them.

It's not like their educational-opportunities have been all that accessible.]​

Yeah, and the democrats have been doing just a bang-up job, right? Fucking hypocrite asswipe.​

Yes, the Tea Party is full of bigotry.

The democratic party is full of bigotry as the black population votes on SKIN COLOR. To say that whites shouldn't do is kind of bigoted wouldn't you agree? But the sad truth is 95 percent of whites vote on policie. It is clueless idiots like you that went to cheat whites out of there right to vote within there interest, while everyone else can.

I'd bet you that you went your people to vote in your peoples interest., Hell you wouldn't be fucking happy until the whole of north America is back in the hands of your people and we europeans were back in Europe. Right?

Claiming to know what is in the minds of a race is a kind of bigotry.

It's kind of stupid.

So.. I get that it's cool for liberals/democrat leadership/union officials/liberal media to practice their bigotry on Tea Party Members...

We all have bigotry one way or the other. Part of life, but marxism is a really stupid reason for it. I'd wouldn't piss on marxism if the person that practices it was on fire. :evil: Marxism tries to replace the way of the world for the past 100 thousand years with some false bs.

"Marxism" - The new black.

That doesn't make sense, Swallow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Kuo8lb6Bg]EXCLUSIVE: America Thanks The Tea Party! (by DC Douglas) - YouTube[/ame]

Im not so sure the tea party is full of bigots however, after seeing the mess they have made in Congress, I do think they are a party chalk full of idiots who need some entry college level economic classes, like tomorrow.
Hell.....Jr. High Civics would be a major-leap-forward, for them!!!!

I guess we've just gotta be more-patient....and, not expect too-much, from them.​

It's not like their educational-opportunities have been all that accessible.​

bush_mental_midget.jpg

Such irony! Now that the 'common man' with little education is rising with the advent of the Tea Party, You say that they need to get an education and then your partner says
"I guess we've just gotta be more-patient....and, not expect too-much, from them.

It's not like their educational-opportunities have been all that accessible."​

Here's the wake up call. Education or not, the Tea Partiers are pissed off. They may be a force at the voting booth you have under-estimated. Look what happened with the budget/debt debate in Congress. The Dems got so upset they said Tea Partiers were 'holding the country hostage' and called them 'terrorist' .​

Go ahead an be patient. It is ok with me. Your arrogance may just be your downfall.​

Last edited:
Throughout history, aristocrats have gained control of and lost power in regard to governments. It may just be time for the changing of the guards in American history.

Last edited:
Ya right, Injuns used to trade their women for wiskey and guns.

The fact is you misrepresnt the meaning of the word bigot. A bigot is intolerant of others not based on behavior - which can and is changeable - but on something the target population cannot change.

Being intolerant of TP members, or echo chamber members, is much different than being intolerant of all white people, all black people, all Catholics or Muslims. Of course one can and some do change religion, so the rule is not hard and fast.

In terms of being intolerant of TP members, I plead guilty. That doesn't make me a bigot anymore than lacking tolerance for crying babies on an airplane or someone who owns a large SUV or PU and backs into parking spaces so poorly they take two.

What's your beef with crying babies on airplanes? Do you think they want to be uncomfortable? Were you born in your 20s? You some kind of asshole or what?

What's your beef with crying babies on airplanes? Do you think they want to be uncomfortable? Were you born in your 20s? You some kind of asshole or what?

I have nothing against babies, crying or otherwise. I said I'm intolerant of crying babies on an airplane, having had several long flights under such conditions.

When my oldest son was about 18 months we flew from my inlaws in Wisconsin to SFO; take-off was delayed for some undisclosed problems, Kansas City was closed do to fog (so the meal was not available) and when we approached San Francisco it too was closed and we were sent to Las Vegas for fuel. We had exhausted the apple juice and snacks on the plane were not appropriate, so I spent hours entertaining our child with a rather large green stuffed worm. Parents should do whatever they can to entertain their child, for both the childs comfort and that of the passengers.

By the way when we landed in Vegas we were at a gate and United Airlines decided we all needed to stay aboard. We still didn't have food and when I asked to deplane to obtain apple juice or some such snack I was told no. This was the last time I flew United.

That said only a cowardly punk resorts to calling someone an asshole while hiding behind their keyboard.

Last edited:

I have nothing against babies, crying or otherwise. I said I'm intolerant of crying babies on an airplane, having had several long flights under such conditions.

When my oldest son was about 18 months we flew from my inlaws in Wisconsin to SFO; take-off was delayed for some undisclosed problems, Kansas City was closed do to fog (so the meal was not available) and when we approached San Francisco it too was closed and we were sent to Las Vegas for fuel. We had exhausted the apple juice and snacks on the plane were not appropriate, so I spent hours entertaining our child with a rather large green stuffed worm. Parents should do whatever they can to entertain their child, for both the childs comfort and that of the passengers.

By the way when we landed in Vegas we were at a gate and United Airlines decided we all needed to stay aboard. We still didn't have food and when I asked to deplane to obtain apple juice or some such snack I was told no. This was the last time I flew United.

That said only a cowardly punk resorts to calling someone an asshole while hiding behind their keyboard.

So you know how difficult it can be to travel with a baby (and how difficult it is for the baby, one would hope) but you are still intolerant? That removes all doubt that you are an asshole, no matter what you are hiding behind.

So you know how difficult it can be to travel with a baby (and how difficult it is for the baby, one would hope) but you are still intolerant? That removes all doubt that you are an asshole, no matter what you are hiding behind.

If he were an asshole, he would not be admitting to this intolerance.

If he were an asshole, he would not be admitting to this intolerance.

By what logic?

We all have bigotry one way or the other. Part of life, but marxism is a really stupid reason for it. I'd wouldn't piss on marxism if the person that practices it was on fire. :evil: Marxism tries to replace the way of the world for the past 100 thousand years with some false bs.

"Marxism" - The new black <------The new Race Card

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back