Tea Party Bigotry

Last edited:
So.. I get that it's cool for liberals/democrat leadership/union officials/liberal media to practice their bigotry on Tea Party Members...

I'm not seeing the upside of it, for them...is there?
It's a shame, alright.....considering the centuries of suffering Whites have (already) endured, to-date. It seems as if The Lord (himself) has always had a bug-up-his-ass, with Whites, considering all He's made them endure.

I guess that's why they're so religious. They just seem to know that....once they clear the Pearly Gates.....they'll suffer no-longer.

You almost feel sorry, for them....until you're expected to live next-door to one o' them....and, your kids start "mixing" with them.

white-trash-couple.jpg

handjob.gif

Tea Party Bigotry

Yes, the Tea Party is full of bigotry.

The democratic party is full of bigotry as the black population votes on SKIN COLOR. To say that whites shouldn't do is kind of bigoted wouldn't you agree? But the sad truth is 95 percent of whites vote on policie. It is clueless idiots like you that went to cheat whites out of there right to vote within there interest, while everyone else can.

I'd bet you that you went your people to vote in your peoples interest., Hell you wouldn't be fucking happy until the whole of north America is back in the hands of your people and we europeans were back in Europe. Right?

If you people would just learn proper-English, Americans would more-than-likely be more-open to your ways.​

So.. I get that it's cool for liberals/democrat leadership/union officials/liberal media to practice their bigotry on Tea Party Members...

It's a shame, alright.....considering the centuries of suffering Whites have (already) endured, to-date. It seems as if The Lord (himself) has always had a bug-up-his-ass, with Whites, considering all He's made them endure.

I guess that's why they're so religious. They just seem to know that....once they clear the Pearly Gates.....they'll suffer no-longer.

You almost feel sorry, for them....until you're expected to live next-door to one o' them....and, your kids start "mixing" with them.

white-trash-couple.jpg

handjob.gif

Well guess what we don't live in a fair fucking world...Who can do is who wins at the end of the fucking day....Guess what WHITES sailed the fucking sea's and came here with a thousand years of inventions and tech within weapons, battle field tech, ect and won. How did they get that you ask? Well lets just say that little jonnnie, kepler, george and jack want to school within a stable white education system and learned what inventors and greats before them had developed...Becoming in some cases greats them selfs. On and on through the century's. What did the african or American indian do? Well hunted for the buffalo and danced around the fire.

Same with the chinese that became a great and powerful country at one time. They worked hard to advance to become what they were.

I'm not saying that the indian didn't fight with honor, but he want up against a advance force that had far fire power and knowledge of winning war. To advance you need to have a well educated society that works to produce greats that produce the inventions.

Name one culture or people on gods earth that didn't take part within the slaughter of another society. Name one, because whites had developed into a more advance one doesn't change a damn thing.

Well coming from someone that thinks that whites should be slaughtered and wiped off the face of the earth it surely don't surprise me. If you're white, I'm very sad for you as you're a coward and traitor.:evil:

Last edited:
Im not so sure the tea party is full of bigots however, after seeing the mess they have made in Congress, I do think they are a party chalk full of idiots who need some entry college level economic classes, like tomorrow.
Hell.....Jr. High Civics would be a major-leap-forward, for them!!!!

I guess we've just gotta be more-patient....and, not expect too-much, from them.

It's not like their educational-opportunities have been all that accessible.

bush_mental_midget.jpg

Tea Party Bigotry

The democratic party is full of bigotry as the black population votes on SKIN COLOR. To say that whites shouldn't do is kind of bigoted wouldn't you agree? But the sad truth is 95 percent of whites vote on policie. It is clueless idiots like you that went to cheat whites out of there right to vote within there interest, while everyone else can.

I'd bet you that you went your people to vote in your peoples interest., Hell you wouldn't be fucking happy until the whole of north America is back in the hands of your people and we europeans were back in Europe. Right?

Claiming to know what is in the minds of a race is a kind of bigotry.

white-trash-couple.jpg

handjob.gif

Well guess what we don't live in a fair fucking world...Who can do is who wins at the end of the fucking day....Guess what WHITES sailed the fucking sea's and came here with a thousand years of inventions and tech within weapons, battle field tech, ect and won.

335HomelandSecurityGeronimo_sBandFly_1886_.jpg

political-pictures-geronimo-illegal-aliens.jpg

white-trash-couple.jpg

handjob.gif

Well guess what we don't live in a fair fucking world...Who can do is who wins at the end of the fucking day....Guess what WHITES sailed the fucking sea's and came here with a thousand years of inventions and tech within weapons, battle field tech, ect and won. How did they get that you ask? Well lets just say that little jonnnie, kepler, george and jack want to school within a stable white education system and learned what inventors and greats before them had developed...Becoming in some cases greats them selfs. On and on through the century's. What did the african or American indian do? Well hunted for the buffalo and danced around the fire.

Same with the chinese that became a great and powerful country at one time. They worked hard to advance to become what they were.

I'm not saying that the indian didn't fight with honor, but he want up against a advance force that had far fire power and knowledge of winning war. To advance you need to have a well educated society that works to produce greats that produce the inventions.

Name one culture or people on gods earth that didn't take part within the slaughter of another society. Name one, because whites had developed into a more advance one doesn't change a damn thing.

Well coming from someone that thinks that whites should be slaughtered and wiped off the face of the earth it surely don't surprise me. If you're white, I'm very sad for you as you're a coward and traitor.:evil:

The country was a much better place before this when just the Indians had it. They respected it, the whites have just destroyed it.

Aren't we all? You stupid leftist can't stand that everyone will never go along with your lies.

white-trash-couple.jpg

handjob.gif

The country was a much better place before this when just the Indians had it. They respected it, the whites have just destroyed it.

So your true feelings is that the white man is evil and all his advances are evil. No wonder your trying to destroy him and wipe him out as you see him as evil. Well guess what mother fucker, Sick bigots like you are 10 times as bigotted as I ever could be. I went to preserve my people, but you wish to destroy him. I don't wish to genocide anyone.

Last edited:

there's always an upside to being truthful. that isn't to say all tea loons are racist. it does mean that racists have found a welcoming environment there.

but thanks for yet another troll thread, hon. :thup:

Aren't we all? You stupid leftist can't stand that everyone will never go along with your lies.

There you go again.

So your true feelings is that the white man is evil and all his advances are evil. No wonder your trying to destroy him and wipe him out as you see him as evil. Well guess what mother fucker, Sick bigots like you are 10 times as bigotted as I ever could be. I went to preserve my people, but you wish to destroy him. I don't wish to genocide anyone.

It is a bit late for that. And no one said anything about wiping out the white man, this is your way of thinking, not ours.

Last I saw the only Fed recognized parties are the:
Democratic Party
Republican Party
Constitution Party
Green Party
Libertarian Part

'Fed recognized' is the key term here.

Part of the problem with American Politics is the inability to think outside the box, or at least to acnowledge, or sanctify anything of influence exists outside of its definition of the political machine or current established thought.

The Tea Party is really no party at all. The Tea Party began as a movement of ideology and needed no sanctification or validity from established groups to be effective. A party can also be an event, not just a group.

The Tea Party was a spontaneous gathering of a group of like minded people who began to protest the repeated actions of liberals. Liberals were gaining influence. They (liberals) began to make a mark on current events that would change the direction of American policy.

The Tea Party was a natural reaction to a sudden swing away from a direction that a group of people considered healthy for our country.

We all have bigotry one way or the other. Part of life, but marxism is a really stupid reason for it. I'd wouldn't piss on marxism if the person that practices it was on fire. :evil: Marxism tries to replace the way of the world for the past 100 thousand years with some false bs.

"Marxism" - The new black.

white-trash-couple.jpg

handjob.gif

Ah, there it is! He used the word "traitor" and has now fulfilled his stormfront obligations for the day! Fucking douchebag.

Forum List

Back