Tea Party Bigotry

Im not so sure the tea party is full of bigots however, after seeing the mess they have made in Congress, I do think they are a party chalk full of idiots who need some entry college level economic classes, like tomorrow.

First, they are cleaning up the mess made in Congress. Second, it is CHOCK, not CHALK. Chalk is something you use to write on a black board with. If you are are going to call people idiots and suggest entry level college courses, you might want to brush up on your vocabulary and use the correct word. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

What's your beef with crying babies on airplanes? Do you think they want to be uncomfortable? Were you born in your 20s? You some kind of asshole or what?

I have nothing against babies, crying or otherwise. I said I'm intolerant of crying babies on an airplane, having had several long flights under such conditions.

When my oldest son was about 18 months we flew from my inlaws in Wisconsin to SFO; take-off was delayed for some undisclosed problems, Kansas City was closed do to fog (so the meal was not available) and when we approached San Francisco it too was closed and we were sent to Las Vegas for fuel. We had exhausted the apple juice and snacks on the plane were not appropriate, so I spent hours entertaining our child with a rather large green stuffed worm. Parents should do whatever they can to entertain their child, for both the childs comfort and that of the passengers.

By the way when we landed in Vegas we were at a gate and United Airlines decided we all needed to stay aboard. We still didn't have food and when I asked to deplane to obtain apple juice or some such snack I was told no. This was the last time I flew United.

That said only a cowardly punk resorts to calling someone an asshole while hiding behind their keyboard.

So you know how difficult it can be to travel with a baby (and how difficult it is for the baby, one would hope) but you are still intolerant? That removes all doubt that you are an asshole, no matter what you are hiding behind.

I admitted being intolerant, that means I was annoyed by the constant crying and by the parents inability or unwillingness to mitigate the distress of their child. I realize it's a hard concept for you to understand, but human beings can become annoyed and not hate or fear those who annoy them. At least normal human beings.

I have nothing against babies, crying or otherwise. I said I'm intolerant of crying babies on an airplane, having had several long flights under such conditions.

When my oldest son was about 18 months we flew from my inlaws in Wisconsin to SFO; take-off was delayed for some undisclosed problems, Kansas City was closed do to fog (so the meal was not available) and when we approached San Francisco it too was closed and we were sent to Las Vegas for fuel. We had exhausted the apple juice and snacks on the plane were not appropriate, so I spent hours entertaining our child with a rather large green stuffed worm. Parents should do whatever they can to entertain their child, for both the childs comfort and that of the passengers.

By the way when we landed in Vegas we were at a gate and United Airlines decided we all needed to stay aboard. We still didn't have food and when I asked to deplane to obtain apple juice or some such snack I was told no. This was the last time I flew United.

That said only a cowardly punk resorts to calling someone an asshole while hiding behind their keyboard.

So you know how difficult it can be to travel with a baby (and how difficult it is for the baby, one would hope) but you are still intolerant? That removes all doubt that you are an asshole, no matter what you are hiding behind.

I admitted being intolerant, that means I was annoyed by the constant crying and by the parents inability or unwillingness to mitigate the distress of their child. I realize it's a hard concept for you to understand, but human beings can become annoyed and not hate or fear those who annoy them. At least normal human beings.

= now you feel bad about demonstrating in detail how much of an asshole you are.

Forum List

Back