Tea Party Bigotry

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
So.. I get that it's cool for liberals/democrat leadership/union officials/liberal media to practice their bigotry on Tea Party Members...

I'm not seeing the upside of it, for them...is there?

So.. I get that it's cool for liberals/democrat leadership/union officials/liberal media to practice their bigotry on Tea Party Members...

I'm not seeing the upside of it, for them...is there?

We all have bigotry one way or the other. Part of life, but marxism is a really stupid reason for it. I'd wouldn't piss on marxism if the person that practices it was on fire. :evil: Marxism tries to replace the way of the world for the past 100 thousand years with some false bs.

Last edited:
Tea Party Bigotry

Yes, the Tea Party is full of bigotry.

The democratic party is full of bigotry as the black population votes on SKIN COLOR. To say that whites shouldn't do is kind of bigoted wouldn't you agree? But the sad truth is 95 percent of whites vote on policie. It is clueless idiots like you that went to cheat whites out of there right to vote within there interest, while everyone else can.

I'd bet you that you went your people to vote in your peoples interest., Hell you wouldn't be fucking happy until the whole of north America is back in the hands of your people and we europeans were back in Europe. Right?

Last edited:
Attacking white folks is becoming much more popular

Last I saw the only Fed recognized parties are the:
Democratic Party
Republican Party
Constitution Party
Green Party
Libertarian Part

Hell you wouldn't be fucking happy until the whole of north America is back in the hands of your people and we europeans were back in Europe. Right?

Fuckin' A, Ray!

I respect you for being honest...But do understand that I will do everything in my power to advance my people as you wish to advance yours. Fair?

Who the hell do you imagine are your people?

Im not so sure the tea party is full of bigots however, after seeing the mess they have made in Congress, I do think they are a party chalk full of idiots who need some entry college level economic classes, like tomorrow.

I respect you for being honest...But do understand that I will do everything in my power to advance my people as you wish to advance yours. Fair?

Who the hell do you imagine are your people?

European whites. The people you hate with every ounce of your body.

A) When did I ever say I hate anyone because of their skin color?

B) Who told you that those are your people? Do you really imagine you speak for "European Whites"? What a joke.

Forum List

Back