Tea Partier: "The Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing."

LOL If they have a clown avatar they get an ignore ASAP. I have one also I'm contemplating sending to the little liberal romper room

This I don't quite get. If the clown doesn't do anything offensive, what's the point of the ignore?

And you call it the "liberal romper room?"
So your ignore list is just a bunch of people who disagree with you?

What's the point of ignoring views that differ from your own on a site primarily used for political debate?

I give everyone a chance but when they get redundant I tire of it and redundancy is typical left loon. No original thought, nothing new, just the usual talking points.

Its actually that simple. Republicans are for a stronger military, greater use of it, lower regulation, lower consumer protections, and tax cuts that overwhelmingly favor the rich.

If that's your cup of tea, definitely vote for them.

If you'd rather focus on domestic spending, scale down our military action around the world, maintain environmental and consumer protections, favor more people having access to affordable healthcare, and have a tax policy that aimed more at the middle class and poor...

Then you'll want to vote democrat.

Yep.
It amazes me how many blissfully ignorant people will vote against their interests because, say.. they don't want a man to kiss another man in the privacy of their own home. It's truly amazing.
What is even more amazing is that you actually think the democrats represent your interests!

They do, though. I know that was a dig at my intellect, but I'm going to answer as if you were civil.

My dad wasn't able to afford health insurance before the ACA, and now both he and my mom have it. I have a cousin who has a pre-existing condition that couldn't find an insurance company that would offer her anything worth a crap, and now she has a decent plan, too.

And they had to surrender exactly ZERO guns to get it.

Seems like Democratic interests have affected my life in a positive way.

How have Republicans represented your best interests? Just curious..

No matter how many times I ask that question, the RWs can never come up with an answer.
Did you ever consider the fact that you're a clown and an idiot?

Did you consider the fact that you've proven yourself to be just another sheep that couldn't answer the question?

LOL If they have a clown avatar they get an ignore ASAP. I have one also I'm contemplating sending to the little liberal romper room

This I don't quite get. If the clown doesn't do anything offensive, what's the point of the ignore?

What's the point of ignoring views that differ from your own on a site primarily used for political debate?

I give everyone a chance but when they get redundant I tire of it and redundancy is typical left loon. No original thought, nothing new, just the usual talking points.

Oh okay, I see.
Though I disagree with the assertion that redundancy is just typical of the left loon - the right loon tends to be just as redundant.
I think redundancy has more to do with the 'loon' aspect then the left or right characteristic.

Oh okay, I see.
Though I disagree with the assertion that redundancy is just typical of the left loon - the right loon tends to be just as redundant.
I think redundancy has more to do with the 'loon' aspect then the left or right characteristic.

Each side has loons...it just seems the left has more of them. This board isn't my first rodeo and it's not the best one I've been on but it serves a purpose

That and these newbies coming on just joining this month acting all smartass and like their shit doesn't stink. off they go
we all need to remember
:trolls:

Yep.
It amazes me how many blissfully ignorant people will vote against their interests because, say.. they don't want a man to kiss another man in the privacy of their own home. It's truly amazing.
What is even more amazing is that you actually think the democrats represent your interests!

They do, though. I know that was a dig at my intellect, but I'm going to answer as if you were civil.

My dad wasn't able to afford health insurance before the ACA, and now both he and my mom have it. I have a cousin who has a pre-existing condition that couldn't find an insurance company that would offer her anything worth a crap, and now she has a decent plan, too.

No matter how many times I ask that question, the RWs can never come up with an answer.

Did you consider the fact that you've proven yourself to be just another sheep that couldn't answer the question?
You have just proven your stupid ass to be very unintelligent.

Why are you so damned ignorant? Why don't you learn something?

Isn't it proof that the democrat party is dying when they are absolutely certain that the rantings of a fat blogger represent mainstream republicans barely five months after the biggest mid term republican landslide in history. Get a life lefties. There is more to politics than a pile of blubber who claims that he used to be a member of the Tea Party.

Isn't it proof that the democrat party is dying when they are absolutely certain that the rantings of a fat blogger represent mainstream republicans barely five months after the biggest mid term republican landslide in history. Get a life lefties. There is more to politics than a pile of blubber who claims that he used to be a member of the Tea Party.

Yep, that's the kind of worthless garbage you get off leftwing hates sites like hufferpuffer

Now we know why the left/dems are some of the most low information voters in this country.

nothing but worthless nonsense fed to them. but that's what the Democrat party see's them as

It's one thing for right wingers to go after a few million and really hurt them, but going after 20 million means there has to be a lot of Republicans in the mix.

Talk about Prog Astroturf!
Are you claiming this guy isn't an actual teabagger?

Let's see how stupid YOU are. I think I already know.
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm not the gullible one who believes everything Huffpo pours over my morning gruel, bub.

4i6Ckte.gif

I'm not the gullible one who believes everything Huffpo pours over my morning gruel, bub.

They'll swallow anything if it's against their fellow countrymen and women that they hate

and they have a big hardon for the Tea party.

it's a sad trait of the left/dem voters. they don't just disagree with others. they actually hate them deep down inside.

it's damn pathetic. another thread today on what WHITE people can expect in the future. how hateful is that?

Yep.

It was not a dig at anything - it is truly amazing to me that you actually think they represent your interests because they throw you some crumbs from their table.
How have republicans represented my best interests? You are really asking that idiotic question? Jumping to the conclusion that I support the republicans only reveals that you are of a partisan mindset - not my side therefore the other side. I already made clear in this thread that they do not - they are just as elitist and power hungry as the democrats. Neither of them represent anything even remotely what I consider my interests and I do not believe that they represent yours either unless you are one of the power brokers (and I highly doubt that you are).
It saddens me that so many do not see this.

Glad to hear it wasn't a dig and that we're just having a conversation (that's hard to come by on here unless you already agree with the person completely, it seems..)

Do I have a partisan mindset?
Sure, I can admit it. But I only do because, no matter what, one of the two will be in power. Nothing is going to change that, so why not throw your support to the party willing to invest in the people through health insurance (throw a crumb, as you put it)? The Democratic Party is far from perfect, but they are better for me and my family than the alternative.
Because it is exactly that apathy that causes this problem. The power brokers are COUNTING on you feeling helpless and trapped within the parties - it is how they maintain power. WE have the power – that is a cold hard fact. Contrary to public opinion, dollars do not actually vote – people do. As long as the people are willing to swallow the swill that the 2 parties throw at us then they will continue to feed us with it. There are very few of us that have walked away from the democrat/republican dichotomy, that is true, but there is real power in changing things if that number of people grows. And grow it will as things get worse as I believe it will.

Tell me, do you really feel that Obama has represented you? Most of the left that I know can’t stand what he has done. Healthcare is still firmly entrenched in insurance companies that we are now beholden too. War has escalated and we are dropping just as many bombs and killing just as many people as we have in the past if not more (I know I launch them). He is far from liberal no matter how many on the right here want to call him a communist. He is a corporatist – just like the republicans.

The reality here is that the party WILL NOT change as long as the voters continue to put them in power. ONLY when we start to take our vote away will the politicians start to notice and then they will actually start to represent the people again. That or we simply replace them. It has happened before and I am positive it will happen again. The only real question for me is how bad it is going to have to get before people start to wake up and take back the nation.
I am almost sure that you would disagree with 90 percent of what I advocate for but I don’t have a problem with that. Diversity in opinion and debate is one of the things that makes this nation grate BUT I do not want you to sit on those ideals and ‘settle’ for a government that does not represent what you stands for.

Maybe you truly do think that the democrats really represent you but I honestly do not believe that is the case.

FA_Q2

Tell me, do you really feel that Obama has represented you?

Absolutely. Name any issue and Obama has fought for the working class.

Jobs, equality for ALL, the Dow, economic recovery, health care, vets, children, women, gays, Blacks, Hispanics, housing.

Look at the number of people who have been able to keep their homes because he lowered the interest rate. And, if you haven't done it, you'd better get it done because the Rs want to end it - if they haven't already.

I lost a bundle with the Bush crash and, thanks to Obama, have regained it all plus some. Just think how much better off we would be if damn fool Bush hadn't trashed the world financial systems.

Saw with jobs. Bush did nothing but end jobs and closed businesses. Obama has created the number of jobs that Bush screwed us out of. Repubs want to go back to almost a million jobs lost every month..

The list goes on and on and we need to continue the recovery we've had.

We simply cannot afford a Repub president.

I don't believe that you know any lefties who don't like Obama but you are correct that he's not a progressive liberal.

4i6Ckte.gif

They'll swallow anything if it's against their fellow countrymen and women that they hate

and they have a big hardon for the Tea party.

it's a sad trait of the left/dem voters. they don't just disagree with others. they actually hate them deep down inside.

it's damn pathetic. another thread today on what WHITE people can expect in the future. how hateful is that?

Stephanie

You better hope we don't get stuck with a Repub prez cuz you would lose your welfare, food stamps, Medicaid and yes, even that govt cheese you love so much.

Good on him for changing to the party that will help him in his actual life.

what, you people can't make it on your own without YOUR PARTY. You need them to wipe your butts too. talk about voting ones interest and freedoms down the toilet all for a party

I guess I'd just rather the money be spent here than in Iraq :wink_2: It's getting spent somewhere, that much is for certain.

As I've said before, to the Repubs, other countries are "emerging markets" but poor Americans are leeches.

Infrastructure, education, health care, children ...

Compared to military, foreign aid is a small percentage of our spending but why can't we spend money on our own country and our own people?

they have scandal after scandal happening in this Obama administration and the Democrat party

and this is what they are all bent out of shape over. what some supposed "tea partier" says

shallow, petty and small is what you get off Hufferpufferpost

shun that site

No, Stoooopid Stuff.

There has not been "scandal after scandal". There has only been Repub lies.

If you have PROOF of wrongdoing, post it.

Otherwise, stfu and eat your govt cheese.

^^^ Too stupid to know that HuffPo is an aggregator. Also too stupid to know what aggregator means, so I will explain:

They take stories from different news sites and put it all in one place. The original aggregator is probably Drudge.

So, moron - how about just going directly to this guy's YouTube channel and avoiding Huffpo? Are you too stupid for that, too?

Yes. You are.

It's not from Drudge, it's from Huffpo. Now shush you little nothing. You're annoying
It's not from Huffpo. It's from YouTube, you moron.

It was on Huffpo...moron. Now shush child, I don't take clown avatars serious. In fact I don't know how you escaped ignore
You're a liar, retread troll.

Show where in the OP is there a link to Huffpo. There aren't any.

I just gave you the YouTube link, retard.

How many other Liberals have handed you your fat ass today?
4i6Ckte.gif

I never said the OP was from Huffpo, you dumb downed loon.

You're back to ignore, filthy liberals like you are so annoying and here you think people take you serious? AHAHAHAHAHA

Free advice for SassyIrishLass

You wrote "I never said the OP was from Huffpo".

You need to notify admin that someone is posting under your name.

I'm sure Synthaholic will vouch for you.

:eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

You have just proven your stupid ass to be very unintelligent.

Why are you so damned ignorant? Why don't you learn something?

Here we go again...

Yep, a stupid ass.. Uh huh, unintelligent... Yep...Sure...Oooh, Ahhh... Oh, wow...

Alright, now that I've adequately humored your deflection, how about you answer the question you hoped I'd forget about:

How, specifically, has the Republican Party represented your best interests?

(Silence, A.K.A. not responding, A.K.A. 'They haven't..' is an acceptable, and the expected, answer.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back