TBN is threatning folks to raise money.

The US Gov't is threatening People to raise money. Just look at the "Fiscal Cliff" discussions.

How about a link, or a video?

Otherwise, we just have usc's word for it, and that's worthless.

why do you do this?

You know damned well USc doesnt lie.

it makes you look like a complete fool to spew lies like this.

then again lying is about all you do

Oh, well if YOU back him up....

That's almost like he provided some sort of verification for his bs.

Not.

I see no link, no transcript, no video..nothing.

Just usc's and tm's assertion.

Well I know I'm sold!

Your endorsement is enough to make anyone who has never doubted the veracity of usc's posts to start questioning them, tdm. You might want to pipe down, you aren't helping him.

They should become a 503(C) Tax Exempt so they can get Gov't money.

Oh, you didn't know that's how it works?
They already are a 501C3!!!!
Did you really think the Evangelical con artists formed their "ministry" for any other reason than to cheat on their taxes???? The dead giveaway that TBN is a tax cheat is their board having only family members. After phony charities like the Rockefeller Foundation etc. were outed as tax dodges the law was changed so charities had to have more non-family members than family members on their board.

Tax attorney and founder of the 700 Club/CBN Pat Robertson found a loophole in the law, the government cannot tell a religious ministry who can or cannot sit on their board, thanks to separation of church and state, so all phony charities pretend to be religious ministries to dodge their taxes following in Robertson's model. The dead giveaway of the tax cheats is always that their board is packed with family members.

TBN - Trinity Broadcasting Network, Inc.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]501c3 Corporations, whose existance is wholly dependent upon the flood of tax-deductible donations from TBN supporters and untaxed gains / "profits" from TBN investments.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]TBN refuses to release consolidated audited financial statements, though MinistryWatch.com has learned that TBN spends shockingly little on its charitable programs, at 43 percent, when compared to the MinistryWatch.com database average at about 78 percent. Additionally, TBN's 2003 savings rate is high at about 39 percent compared to the MinistryWatch.com database average of around zero. Also, TBN presently has cash and short term investments of $341 million. This represents money that could be deployed into ministry work but instead is sitting idle on the ministry's balance sheet. Meanwhile, the ministry continues to implore donors to give it even more money.

Furthermore, Mr. Crouch and his family live a life of luxury, the full extent of which remains unknown. Matthew Crouch, the son of Paul and Jan Crouch, controls a for-profit company that has received approximately $32 million from TBN corporations during the past several years to produce movies such as "The Omega Code." Due to a lack of transparency, donors are unable to determine if this was a sensible use of their money or what amount of compensation Matthew Crouch and/or others closely aligned with the Crouch family may have taken from this and possibly other related party transactions. Also, TBN's board of directors is made up of just three Crouch family members, preventing independent oversight needed to protect donor interests and in contrast to the best practices utilized by many other excellent ministries.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Last edited:
Do you know anyone who never tells a lie?

My Mom. At least, I've never known her to tell a lie. I mean, she's always told me how handsome and smart I am, and I KNOW how true THAT is. :D

Thanks for the laugh, I really enjoyed it.

WTF, Q? We're not antagonizing one another. I feel strange.
The_Twilight_Zone_1985.jpg

I see no link, no transcript, no video..nothing.

Just usc's and tm's assertion.

Well I know I'm sold!

The preacher's name is Rod Parsley, and yeah...........he did preach with a noose in his hand...................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y89Np6QfIg]Rod Parsley and his NOOSE on TBN! We are calling for Rod Parsley to REPENT and APOLOGIZE | 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Link provided. Are you sold now? Check him out making it at around the 3:30 mark.

Forum List

Back