California forcing 2 year olds to wear masks

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
What a shithole.

Also, I feel sorry for anyone who believes this tyrannical mandate is "only for a month". How many times will people fall for this?

California is forcing young toddlers to wear a mask for the next month, describing the decision as an “added layer of mitigation” against the Omicron variant, which public health officials have described as mild.

The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) announced the mandate, which goes into effect on Wednesday, December 15, on Monday, “requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public settings, irrespective of vaccine status.” It will last until January 15, 2022.

The Golden State’s mask requirement applies to virtually everyone, including toddlers, as only those ages under two are exempt. The only other exemptions apply to individuals “with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask,” as well as the hearing impaired.

• Banned
Like I keep telling people, if masks really worked, the virus would be long gone and California seems to be the mask capitol of the world. The more mask restrictions and stuff they impose, the higher their Covid caseload goes up!

Of course, that's the way they want it. Without the virus to scare stupid people, DemoKKKrats who run places like California lose the power they took during the pandemic.

What a shithole.

Also, I feel sorry for anyone who believes this tyrannical mandate is "only for a month". How many times will people fall for this?

California is forcing young toddlers to wear a mask for the next month, describing the decision as an “added layer of mitigation” against the Omicron variant, which public health officials have described as mild.

The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) announced the mandate, which goes into effect on Wednesday, December 15, on Monday, “requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public settings, irrespective of vaccine status.” It will last until January 15, 2022.

The Golden State’s mask requirement applies to virtually everyone, including toddlers, as only those ages under two are exempt. The only other exemptions apply to individuals “with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask,” as well as the hearing impaired.
You seem confused as to who must wear a mask...Do you jerks never read what is printed to include the Breitbart writer? How stupid...

Exemptions to masks requirements

The following individuals are exempt from wearing masks at all times:

• Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
  • Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
  • Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
  • Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.

The governor is shit scared that someone might be enjoying the holidays. Mask through Christmas and New Years then the power mad dictator MIGHT release his grip, a little. At least until Easter.

No one is making a two-year-old wear a mask in the state of California but you guys orate yer ignorance even though it is not required.

You seem confused as to who must wear a mask...Do you jerks never read what is printed to include the Breitbart writer? How stupid...

• Persons younger than two years old. Very young children must not wear a mask because of the risk of suffocation.
  • Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a mask could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a mask without assistance.
  • Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
  • Persons for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to the person related to their work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines.

Hey stupid. What that says is that toddlers over 2 years old have to wear a mask.

Right. As I said, two year olds are being forced to wear masks in places run by people like you.

Wait, do you not understand what the phrase "younger than two years old" means??? Hahahahahahahahaha!

What a shithole.

How is life in your "shithole" Eh Goob?

Right. As I said, two year olds are being forced to wear masks in places run by people like you.

Wait, do you not understand what the phrase "younger than two years old" means??? Hahahahahahahahaha!
I don't run any places on the West coast not do I wear a mask nor do I require anyone to wear a mask in any places I do run...Good luck getting a two-year-old to wear a mask they won't.

Newsom's new mask mandate excludes college students...do you know why?...because the universities are afraid of losing students and their checks...unbelievable but true....

Forum List

Back