In Lieu Of Masks, Progressives To Just Wear Shirts Saying 'I AM A GOOD PERSON'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1646665174913.jpeg

With mask mandates going away around the country, many progressives are feeling lost, confused, and frustrated. According to sources, the nation's progressives will move forward in a maskless world by electing to just wear t-shirts that say "I AM A GOOD PERSON" on the front.

"During COVID, my mask became an outward symbol of my superior empathy, goodness, and knowledge of Dr. Fauci's daily briefings," said Mortimer Snodgrass, a progressive. "I'm happy we have these shirts to let the world know that we are one of the good people." Snodgrass then turned to throw dog poop at a passing Trump supporter in a MAGA hat.

The shirts will be sold by NIKE and skillfully made by Uyghur slaves in China. They will sell for $500, with 20% of the proceeds donated to Greta Thunberg's organization "School Strike 4 Climate," and another 20% donated to AOC's reelection to help her defeat capitalism.

NIKE will also make a special edition t-shirt especially for conservatives that say "I AM A BAD PERSON."

View attachment 611928
With mask mandates going away around the country, many progressives are feeling lost, confused, and frustrated. According to sources, the nation's progressives will move forward in a maskless world by electing to just wear t-shirts that say "I AM A GOOD PERSON" on the front.

"During COVID, my mask became an outward symbol of my superior empathy, goodness, and knowledge of Dr. Fauci's daily briefings," said Mortimer Snodgrass, a progressive. "I'm happy we have these shirts to let the world know that we are one of the good people." Snodgrass then turned to throw dog poop at a passing Trump supporter in a MAGA hat.

The shirts will be sold by NIKE and skillfully made by Uyghur slaves in China. They will sell for $500, with 20% of the proceeds donated to Greta Thunberg's organization "School Strike 4 Climate," and another 20% donated to AOC's reelection to help her defeat capitalism.

NIKE will also make a special edition t-shirt especially for conservatives that say "I AM A BAD PERSON."
Too close to true.

View attachment 611928

And the bee stings again :lol:
Good stuff :thup:

In Lieu Of Common Sense and Reason, trumpsters To Just Stick with Silly Conspiracy Theories and Whining.​

And some just stick to their photoshopping hobby, because it makes them feel better about themselves when they can make their betters appear inferior.

Explain it to me.
It is making fun of virtue signaling.

It is making fun of virtue signaling.

So you are making fun of those who had a concern over the well being of others?

Personally I do not think that the masks ended up doing much good but I am supposed to make fun of those who were not sure and decided to play it safe with the health of others?

Forum List

Back