It's Official: Ugly People More Likely To Wear Masks - University Study

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Is anyone actually shocked that a scientific study shows the more unattractive you are, the more likely you are to wear a face diaper?
This is just common sense & shouldn't be a surprise.
I'd say they are more fearful/indoctrinated & less sane/reasonable as well but that's just based on experience, observation & their own words.

If we could use this same psychology to get the fatties to stop wearing bikinis, we'd be onto something

Now cue the uggo meltdown.
While masked of course

According to findings published at Frontiers in Psychology, people who consider themselves less attractive are more likely to continue wearing face masks.

"Our findings suggest that mask-wearing can shift from being a self-protection measure during the COVID-19 pandemic to a self-presentation tactic in the post-pandemic era."

The findings spring from a trio of studies using American subjects, conducted by researchers at Korea's Seoul National University. The studies found that people with high self-perceived attractiveness are less willing to wear a mask, and vice versa.

They also found that each groups' respective anti- and pro-mask inclinations are intensified in situations where their attractiveness is important -- such as a job interview, versus simply walking a dog. That is, someone who considers themselves relatively unattractive is more likely to mask up at the interview.

Earlier studies found that unattractive people are indeed considered more attractive when wearing masks, while the good-looking crowd is perceived as less attractive, the researchers noted.

What if I told you I wear two masks...even when I sleep ??
What?? Nobody CARES ???
Was that an official suggestion? Maybe you say it in jest but I'm sure I heard something similar. Also.maybe the worst, "wear a mask during intercourse"...honestly why aren't some of these.people up on charges of medical negligence?

Is anyone actually shocked that a scientific study shows the more unattractive you are, the more likely you are to wear a face diaper?
I'd say they are more fearful/indoctrinated & less sane/reasonable as well but that's just based on experience, observation & their own words.

If we could use this same psychology to get the fatties to stop wearing bikinis, we'd be onto something

While masked of course

According to findings published at Frontiers in Psychology, people who consider themselves less attractive are more likely to continue wearing face masks.

The findings spring from a trio of studies using American subjects, conducted by researchers at Korea's Seoul National University. The studies found that people with high self-perceived attractiveness are less willing to wear a mask, and vice versa.

They also found that each groups' respective anti- and pro-mask inclinations are intensified in situations where their attractiveness is important -- such as a job interview, versus simply walking a dog. That is, someone who considers themselves relatively unattractive is more likely to mask up at the interview.

Earlier studies found that unattractive people are indeed considered more attractive when wearing masks, while the good-looking crowd is perceived as less attractive, the researchers noted.

So, all those Asians wearing masks in their country are ugly? Every single Japanese, Korean, etc? Who knew.

4f3yhq.jpg

~S~

While masked of course

I noticed that a long time ago.

Most inconsiderate .
No wonder relations with China are slipping by the minute with your sort of attitude .
lulz....yeah me not wearing a mask is the reason for the decline in US/China relations...You'll make a great little commie.

lulz....yeah me not wearing a mask is the reason for the decline in US/China relations...You'll make a great little commie.
And you are making yourself look a complete idiot when you can't even pick up on simple banter .

Another Gullible .

What about visibility jackets for Oinkers ?

Even though their enormous overall size is obvious, some reflector and blinking light system on their sides would be most useful for Pure Ones to more accurately gauge the extent of evasion tactics we will need to employ .

Would also help to determine whether they are moving , stranded or beached .

What about visibility jackets for Oinkers ?

Even though their enormous overall size is obvious, some reflector and blinking light system on their sides would be most useful for Pure Ones to more accurately gauge the extent of evasion tactics we will need to employ .

Would also help to determine whether they are moving , stranded or beached .
Geez. Did a fat person kill your parents or something? Why so much hate?

Geez. Did a fat person kill your parents or something? Why so much hate?
Hate?
Suppose you were innately sophisticated in terms of taste , style and beauty and you were surrounded by ugliness and physical distortions ?

Constant visual assault and mental discomfort .

And you also enjoyed some fun finding out how gullible others can be ?

Forum List

Back