Taxes for Thee; But Not for Me - John Kerry's Yacht

why? do you think he should not save money? do you think others do not do this? do you order things off the internet to avoid sales tax?

The POINT is John Kerry has ALWAYS been more than willing to RAISE your taxes--yet he does everything he can to avoid his.

the post codes in the html on the other thread do not link to post #43, they link to posts #47 and post #49
that doesnt matter
i have saidf several times i edited my first post FIRST
and that was post #43
then i edited the second one
i admitted my mistake
fuck off

when Kerry votes to raise taxes he votes to raise his own.

he and his wife, unlike conservative wealthy types, do not mind paying more. this is a bogus issue, because it skirts the fact that Kerry votes to raise his own taxes.

---

A Kerry spokesman said the boat is being kept at Newport Shipyard not to evade taxes, but for "long-term maintenance, upkeep and charter purposes."

“The boat was designed by and purchased from a company in Rhode Island, and it’s based in Newport at the Newport Shipyard for long-term maintenance, upkeep and charter purposes, not tax reasons.”

and some fool like you has went over the edge: Candidate for state treasurer Karyn Polito said in a statement that an investigation to should be undertaken:

"In the interest of fairness to all taxpayers, and in order to collect the revenue it may be owed, the state Department of Revenue should undertake an immediate investigation of whether Senator Kerry sought to avoid the payment of Massachusetts sales and excise taxes in the purchase of his boat, 'Isabel.' No person is above the law. For people to have confidence that the law is being applied equally, they need to be reassured that Senator Kerry is not receiving favorable treatment."

---

how the fuck could this be considered receiving favorable treatment? is this polito woman a tea party whacko?
i'd say no

http://www.karynpolito.com/about.htm

reading and comprehension not your strong point?

:lol:
Polito is her name, and politics is her game.

She is Karyn Polito, a 43-year-old married mother of two from Shrewsbury who is running for state treasurer. She is a lawyer and a businesswoman. She is a member of the Massachusetts Legislature.

She is also a Republican and, as such, is a long-shot candidate for the job in a heavily Democratic state, but so was Scott Brown, and everybody saw what he accomplished.

Read more: GOP treasurer hopeful Karyn Polito is out to break up 'status quo' - Sentinel & Enterprise

Polito has attended tea-party rallies and is something of a kindred spirit.

Read more: GOP treasurer hopeful Karyn Polito is out to break up 'status quo' - Sentinel & Enterprise

:lol::lol::lol:

this post was made at 8:59 or 11:59 your time.

2 full minutes before you started editing your posts.

divecon859.png

the post codes in the html on the other thread do not link to post #43, they link to posts #47 and post #49
that doesnt matter
and that was post #43
i admitted my mistake
fuck off

you lied and tried to accuse me of lying.

you only edited your posts after I exposed you for being an asshole saying reading and comprehension was not your weak point and saying it was my weak point.

you got Biggles-baghed. :lol:

why? do you think he should not save money? do you think others do not do this? do you order things off the internet to avoid sales tax?

The POINT is John Kerry has ALWAYS been more than willing to RAISE your taxes--yet he does everything he can to avoid his.

:cuckoo: if he raised taxes for the wealthy he raised taxes for himself.:lol: like Bill Gates' dad, some wealthy Americans do not mind paying more than poor people.

that doesnt matter
and that was post #43
i admitted my mistake
fuck off

you only edited your posts after I exposed you for being an asshole saying reading and comprehension was not your weak point and saying it was my weak point.

you lied by saying my post wasnt edited when i said it was
and i have proven i was right as the timestamp still remains on post #43
you can fuck off now
as you have lost all respect from me from now on
piss off you disgusting piece of SHIT

proof dante is a fucking LIAR

divecon got exposed at 11:59 EST and started to edit posts at 12:01 and 12:02. he can't stand that he got caught red handed being a moron and an arrogant one at that. :rofl:
you are such a fucking LIAR

i never read your fucking posts as i was doing more research to find a more definitive source
when i found it, i made my edits

again
fuck off you disgusting piece of shit'

that doesnt matter
and that was post #43
i admitted my mistake
fuck off

you can fuck off now

still having trouble comprehending things?

no post in your thread (my dedication to your idiocy) links to post #43. the post in question links to post #49

you got hung up on post #43 as you got hung up on 'knowing' the nutjob woman could not possibly be a tea party whacko.

you can fuck off now

no post in your thread (my dedication to your idiocy) links to post #43. the post in question links to post #49

you got hung up on post #43 as you got hung up on 'knowing' the nutjob woman could not possibly be a tea party whacko.
which was ALREADY EDITED before you started your pathetic fucking thread you piece of shit'

all my posts on or before 12:01 -- and your edit was actually at 12:02

yep, reading and comprehension is truly your strong point.
then how the fuck did you manage to get MY edit IN your pathetic thread
MORON

here divecon references the other thread. he mentions his edited post...

An Exchange with DiveCon? Priceless!:lol:

reading and comprehension not your strong point?

actually it is
but clearly it isnt YOURS

sorry, my mistake
her site didnt actually say, but i took it to say she was a dem, but she isnt
Karyn Polito - Ballotpedia

wingnut power on display. it takes a beating and keeps on ticking...

actually it is
but clearly it isnt YOURS

priceless.

:eusa_shhh:

the top post above links to post #47, not post #43 as divecon claims.

divecon asks: "how the fuck did you manage to get MY edit IN your pathetic thread" and the link is to post #47:lol:

and he continually calls me and others liars?:eek:

all my posts on or before 12:01 -- and your edit was actually at 12:02

yep, reading and comprehension is truly your strong point.
then how the fuck did you manage to get MY edit IN your pathetic thread
MORON

here divecon references the other thread. he mentions his edited post...

An Exchange with DiveCon? Priceless!:lol:

wingnut power on display. it takes a beating and keeps on ticking...

priceless.

:eusa_shhh:

the top post above links to post #47, not post #43 as divecon claims.

divecon asks: "how the fuck did you manage to get MY edit IN your pathetic thread" and the link is to post #47:lol:

and he continually calls me and others liars?:eek:
my edit is STILL in your thread from my second post
you pathetic piece of shit

you can fuck off now

which was ALREADY EDITED before you started your pathetic fucking thread you piece of shit'

the other thread has a time when I hit send/post, not a time I started writing the thread.

try it out: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...at-10-26-pm-my-kitchen-clock.html#post2543849

the other thread has a time when I hit send/post, not a time I started writing the thread.

try it out: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...at-10-26-pm-my-kitchen-clock.html#post2543849
you sure are one pathetic piece of shit

do you realize you've made me laugh so hard I was able to go without pain medicine? I'm 3 days out of major surgery and your pathetic being has warmed my blacken heart.

fuck you

you tried making me out to be a liar, when you were. you got caught being an idiot.

lighten up Francis:lol:

do you realize you've made me laugh so hard I was able to go without pain medicine? I'm 3 days out of major surgery and your pathetic being has warmed my blacken heart.

fuck you

you tried making me out to be a liar, when you were. you got caught being an idiot.

lighten up Francis:lol:
you are the liar
fuck off you pathetic piece of shit

Forum List

Back