Taxes for Thee; But Not for Me - John Kerry's Yacht

thread DiveCon has posts #47 and post #49

the thread was started right when I posted the facts that showed you up. you tried backtracking and attempted to call it owning up.

you can't stand being exposed for being an idiot.

tff

thread DiveCon has posts #47 and post #49

the thread was started right when I posted the facts that showed you up. you tried backtracking and attempted to call it owning up.

you can't stand being exposed for being an idiot.

tff
keep lying, dipshit

it's all laid out divecon. I started the other thread. you asked how it had your edit. it has the edit from post #47, not post #43 as you claimed.

you can't give IT up. hahahahaha

get a grip. nobody takes you halfway seriously as you do yourself.

it's all laid out divecon. I started the other thread. you asked how it had your edit. it has the edit from post #47, not post #43 as you claimed.

dipshit, it has the edit because i edited BOTH FUCKING POST you moron'
and i had edited the second one before you made your pathetic other thread
you just keep proving what a pathetic piece of shit you are and how much of a fucking DRAMA QUEEN you are as well

but dont stop, its quite funny for everyone

you just keep proving what a pathetic piece of shit you are and how much of a fucking DRAMA QUEEN you are as well

not before I started the other thread. I added post #47 to the thread. post #47 was a full minute before post #49 (my post) and I had already started opening up multiple browser windows in order to make back to back posts in a new thread.

sorry, but this all started over your FAIL at reading and comprehension and an attack on me. you were baited by me into calling me the one who had an issue with reading and comprehension. I had you. You whined like a stuck pig.

give it up. you're a first class idiot.

not before I started the other thread. I added post #47 to the thread. post #47 was a full minute before post #49 (my post) and I had already started opening up multiple browser windows in order to make back to back posts in a new thread.

sorry, but this all started over your FAIL at reading and comprehension and an attack on me. you were baited by me into calling me the one who had an issue with reading and comprehension. I had you. You whined like a stuck pig.

give it up. you're a first class idiot.
naw, its you that is the pathetic idiot

have some more drama queen action dipshit

And where's the LEFT defending a 'TAX SHELTER' from one of their own?

Double standard here?

And where's the right cheering him on for avoiding all those evil taxes?

Double entendre. WE don't agree with the TAX...therefore WE have to abide by the LAW...until the LAW is changed.

Thus the difference you simpleton.

Yes but the OP doesn't indicate any legal violations, does it?

And where's the right cheering him on for avoiding all those evil taxes?

Double entendre. WE don't agree with the TAX...therefore WE have to abide by the LAW...until the LAW is changed.

nope. but some moron suggested there might be. I suggested the crazed woman made an outrageous claim was maybe a tea party whacko.

divecon put on his aqualoon suit and made statements that the woman could not be a tea party whacko because she was a Democrat.

not only is the woman NOT a Democrat, she is a tea party whacko.:eek:

nope. but some moron suggested there might be. I suggested the crazed woman made an outrageous claim was maybe a tea party whacko.

divecon put on his aqualoon suit and made statements that the woman could not be a tea party whacko because she was a Democrat.

not only is the woman NOT a Democrat, she is a tea party whacko.:eek:
where is the proof she is a tea party person
never saw it between all your drama queen bullshit

when Kerry votes to raise taxes he votes to raise his own.

he and his wife, unlike conservative wealthy types, do not mind paying more. this is a bogus issue, because it skirts the fact that Kerry votes to raise his own taxes.

---

A Kerry spokesman said the boat is being kept at Newport Shipyard not to evade taxes, but for "long-term maintenance, upkeep and charter purposes."

“The boat was designed by and purchased from a company in Rhode Island, and it’s based in Newport at the Newport Shipyard for long-term maintenance, upkeep and charter purposes, not tax reasons.”

and some fool like you has went over the edge: Candidate for state treasurer Karyn Polito said in a statement that an investigation to should be undertaken:

"In the interest of fairness to all taxpayers, and in order to collect the revenue it may be owed, the state Department of Revenue should undertake an immediate investigation of whether Senator Kerry sought to avoid the payment of Massachusetts sales and excise taxes in the purchase of his boat, 'Isabel.' No person is above the law. For people to have confidence that the law is being applied equally, they need to be reassured that Senator Kerry is not receiving favorable treatment."

---

how the fuck could this be considered receiving favorable treatment? is this polito woman a tea party whacko?
i'd say no

http://www.karynpolito.com/about.htm

reading and comprehension not your strong point?

:lol:
Polito is her name, and politics is her game.

She is Karyn Polito, a 43-year-old married mother of two from Shrewsbury who is running for state treasurer. She is a lawyer and a businesswoman. She is a member of the Massachusetts Legislature.

She is also a Republican and, as such, is a long-shot candidate for the job in a heavily Democratic state, but so was Scott Brown, and everybody saw what he accomplished.

Read more: GOP treasurer hopeful Karyn Polito is out to break up 'status quo' - Sentinel & Enterprise

Polito has attended tea-party rallies and is something of a kindred spirit.

Read more: GOP treasurer hopeful Karyn Polito is out to break up 'status quo' - Sentinel & Enterprise

:lol::lol::lol:
ah, nevermind, i missed it in all your drama queen bullshit

didn't see it because of what? oh there was drama, but it came from you :lol::lol::lol:

this is what was happening before your delightfully wonderful meltdown:

and some fool like you has went over the edge: Candidate for state treasurer Karyn Polito said in a statement that an investigation to should be undertaken:

"In the interest of fairness to all taxpayers, and in order to collect the revenue it may be owed, the state Department of Revenue should undertake an immediate investigation of whether Senator Kerry sought to avoid the payment of Massachusetts sales and excise taxes in the purchase of his boat, 'Isabel.' No person is above the law. For people to have confidence that the law is being applied equally, they need to be reassured that Senator Kerry is not receiving favorable treatment."

---

how the fuck could this be considered receiving favorable treatment? is this polito woman a tea party whacko?
i'd say no

For example, Karyn has been a leading advocate in this state for the passage of Jessica's Law, a bill which would establish tough mandatory minimum sentences for child sex offenders. Her advocacy paid off in 2008, when she was able to convince her Democratic colleagues to pass tougher sentencing legislation and to require District Attorneys to file more comprehensive reports about child sex offenses in Massachusetts.
http://www.karynpolito.com/about.htm

:eusa_shhh:

could you please explain how this makes her an unlikely tea party whacko?

could you please explain how this makes her an unlikely tea party whacko?
democrat

reading and comprehension not your strong point?

the drama came after you got baited into making a false claim: that reading and comprehension were a strong suit of yours

Last edited:
1) the first linked post below -- links to post #47 with a time stamp of 8:58 pacific time, and has an edit at 9:02 pt.

2) post #48 in that other thread has a time stamp of 8:59 pt (this is where I reveal to divecon that he has been had/made/duped/baghed)

3) post #49 at 9:01 is where I say this is priceless. and it is when the new thread window is already open and started.

4) 9:01 is where divecon, not knowing the flame thread is coming starts back tracking to post #43 -- on another page -- way back in order to make it look like he saw his error (after saying Dante was the one slow on comprehension :lol:)
and edited it before, but his edit is plainly 2 minutes after I post the evidence. he doesn't get to the second edit on post #47 until 9:02...that is used in the new thread above post #49 -- which was posted as I was starting the new thread.

I bagged divecon trying to make IT look like he had caught his errors before I posted them.

why?

because we were saying each other was the one struggling with reading and comprehension.

fact: divecon kept insisting that the woman was NOT a tea party whacko.

fact: he posted the phrase: "when she was able to convince her Democratic colleagues to pass tougher sentencing legislation" in post #38 as a reply to "how the fuck could this be considered receiving favorable treatment? is this polito woman a tea party whacko?" in post #33

fact: his words were: "i'd say no".

conclusion: :lol:

he misunderstood what he was reading.

An Exchange with DiveCon? Priceless!:lol:

actually it is
but clearly it isnt YOURS

sorry, my mistake
her site didnt actually say, but i took it to say she was a dem, but she isnt
Karyn Polito - Ballotpedia

wingnut power on display. it takes a beating and keeps on ticking...

priceless.

The more you "tax the rich", the harder their accountants fight to avoid those taxes...

"The 400 richest families in America, who saw their wealth increase by some $400 billion during the Bush years, have now accumulated $1.27 trillion in wealth. Four hundred families! During the last 15 years, while these enormously rich people became much richer their effective tax rates were slashed almost in half. While the highest paid 400 Americans had an average income of $345 million in 2007, as a result of Bush tax policy they now pay an effective tax rate of 16.6 percent, the lowest on record.

"The absence of effective state, and, especially, national restraint upon unfair money-getting has tended to create a small class of enormously wealthy and economically powerful men, whose chief object is to hold and increase their power. The prime need is to change the conditions which enable these men to accumulate power which is not for the general welfare that they should hold or exercise.... Therefore, I believe in a ... graduated inheritance tax on big fortunes, properly safeguarded against evasion and increasing rapidly in amount with the size of the estate." - Teddy Roosevelt

The Massachusetts senator, after an uproar in his home state over the decision to dock his new $7 million yacht in tax-free Rhode Island, told his state's tax collector Tuesday that he would "promptly" pay all Massachusetts taxes on the yacht.

"As we've said from the beginning, we have always complied with tax laws and we always will," the senator said in a written statement. "The payment is being made promptly."

Massachusetts officials said Kerry was within his rights to base the vessel in Rhode Island, despite owning homes in Nantucket and Boston, but they also said he would be liable for taxes if he brought the yacht to Massachusetts within six months of taking ownership.

Subsequent news accounts placed the Isabel in Nantucket over the Fourth of July weekend and on Martha's Vineyard more recently.

FOXNews.com - Kerry Agrees to Pay Massachusetts Tax on Yacht Docked in Rhode Island

Ah. He got caught.

Oh and the Isabela was built in New Zealand. I guess there aren't enough yacht builders here in the states that are hurting. Badly.

Forum List

Back