TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY is really the only issue Republicans care about?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stainmaster, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Stainmaster

Stainmaster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Oh, I am going to catch hell for this post, but a SENIOR CITIZEN who was irritated by my post on Woodstock and Teabaggers is insistent.

[​IMG]

Personally, I think it is a bit of an overstatement, but I owe this post. One member of USMB per computer, which for us is per family. I am an independent voter.

TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY is really the only issue Republicans care about?​

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    Only issue? no. But then why do we want to prevent poor people from working hard and pulling themselves out of poverty?

3. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    That makes no sense. The bottom half of incomes pays very little in income taxes. So there is no hindrance of the poor working to get to the upper half of incomes that actually do pay taxes.

Cut the taxes for the rich and they sock it away in Swiss bank accounts, or use it to move more jobs off-shore. Better to cut taxes for jobs created than just for income.

4. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Interesting how the left can be like a broken record talking about the GOP being like a broken record. One wonders whether they are capable of original thought.

I'm finding them all very dull, and repetitive.... In fact, they remind me of this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj1heGiIehU&feature=related]YouTube - I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes[/ame]

5. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Hey fucko, who are you to call anybody a 'teabagger?'

Would you like me to refer to you a smegma licker?

6. Stainmaster

Stainmaster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Ahhh, the discussion has reached a new lower level. If you have not looked around the Teabaggers are very much in the news. No one of importance has come to their rescue with complimentary words. It is really an embarrassment that they exist. My grandpop, (who is somewhat to the left, and is whispering in my ear), thinks Teabaggers may be the saviors of President Barack Obama in 2012. I have got to agree, Xenophon, you are really not helping your cause with posts like this. Relax, this is only a message board thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Notice which side tends to get nasty very fast instead of debate and communicate?

8. BolshevikHunter

BolshevikHunter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +273
    Hey Cockgobbler Noob? If you truly believe any of that drivel that you just spewed then you filth bags are in for an even worse beating next November and 2012. Face it, Your madman hero Obama is finished. Real Americans only hope we can reverse the nightmare he created. ~BH

9. Stainmaster

Stainmaster BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Try posting when you have a 61 year old liberal bending your ear. It makes me wonder though, Anderson Cooper received a serious death threat for just using the word "Teabagger." It is in Wiki. I just don't get it. If my avatar changes you'll know I'm not posting Stainmaster.

I wonder if these members of the far-right, I mean further right than conservatives have lost all hope. Consider this; their Presidential candidate changed message every week. Republicans picked a Vice-Presidential candidate that had questionable qualifications for the job. The economy collapsed under an 8 year Republican Administration. Republicans lost the White House and Congress. The Republican Party has no defined leadership. Spokesperson, Rush Limbaugh publicly announces he wants President Obama to "fail." Obamacare, health care becomes law after Republicans put everything they have against it.

The far right seems to have lost hope for their point of view in America, and that is a shame. Now I, as an independent am attacked in this nasty fashion when the far right, or Teabaggers, if you will, should be trying to win me over. Because I liked the healthcare initiative, I am just heaped in to the enemys list with the Democrats. We should all remember that the reason we have a House and Senate was a matter of COMPROMISE. COMPROMISE has been a major way of resolving differences in this country since we were founded. "Do it my way - or else does not work in this country." Maybe the time has come for independents and Democrats to remind Teabaggers, "America, love it or leave it."

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Latinum, Plantinum,Silver,Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,654
    both sides ......there are plenty of threads in here started by a Right leaner...and along comes an Rdean or a Chris or a Political Junky and the first thing out of their keyboard is a name of some sort or a label.....pay attention US.....your getting to sound kinda Deanish.....