Tax Cuts For The Poor And Middle Class -- Not The Rich -- Create Jobs, Research Shows

No, but if you have enough deductions it reduces your tax liability.

So what?

What is the business of a non-regulated family trust?

Pay taxes on income, distribute after tax income remaining.

So what?

Don't tell me you paid taxes based on your gross income.

Wrong. Pays living expenses for those in the trust as well as maintains investments for future earnings.

Pay attention: NON-REGULATED FAMILY TRUST.

If a person making $1M has a taxable income of $100k

You'll have to explain the $900k difference.

Tax deductions. A person making $1M/yr gets 100% deductions.
Liar.

Perhaps you can explain to everyone how that's not possible. I'll give you a hint; contract employee.
You've tried 15 times to come up with a scenario where you don't have to pay taxes. 1099 employees have to pay taxes. GIVE IT UP. Face it, you are clueless.

[
Yes, and you get to keep the profits tax free.

My profits are tax free now. And you still can't force me to sell.

Yes.

No.

I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%.

Right, profits are higher, prices are lower, wages are higher and tax receipts are unchanged.
Love your bad math.

Your profits on investments are tax free?

Profits are higher do to increased sales and lowering tax and employee expenses. Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes. The fed doesn't give back any money to the States.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich. Which is why you don't like it.

Until I sell them.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich.

Your math doesn't add up.

Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes.

Hilarious!

So what?

So what?

Wrong. Pays living expenses for those in the trust as well as maintains investments for future earnings.

Don't tell me you calculate your tax rate on gross income.

Great. Page 5 of my link shows your tax rate would be 39.6% on basically the entire amount it earned.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/rp-13-15.pdf

Show me one that says those expenses can be legally paid before federal taxes.

NON-REGULATED

LOL!

So what?

So what?

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions. Therefore, the tax results promised by the promoters of abusive trust arrangements are not allowable under the law, and the participants in and promoters of these arrangements may be subject to civil or criminal penalties in appropriate cases.

^
From page 3 of the following.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1041.pdf

What are you gonna lie about now?

So what?

So what?

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions. Therefore, the tax results promised by the promoters of abusive trust arrangements are not allowable under the law, and the participants in and promoters of these arrangements may be subject to civil or criminal penalties in appropriate cases.

^

You missed the last one... now he's claiming to be avoiding taxes by being a contractor... ROFL

You've tried 15 times to come up with a scenario where you don't have to pay taxes. 1099 employees have to pay taxes. GIVE IT UP. Face it, you are clueless.

I'm not writing of independent contractors, I'm writing of contract employees.

[

Yes.

No.

I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%.

Right, profits are higher, prices are lower, wages are higher and tax receipts are unchanged.
Love your bad math.

Profits are higher do to increased sales and lowering tax and employee expenses. Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes. The fed doesn't give back any money to the States.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich. Which is why you don't like it.

Until I sell them.

Hilarious!

And once again you've spouted your opinion instead of writing substantive proof.

So what?

So what?

^

The transferor of assets is a corporation which pay all taxes. No monies are transferred directly to me. And there is the loophole.

[

Yes.

No.

Love your bad math.

Until I sell them.

Hilarious!

And once again you've spouted your opinion instead of writing substantive proof.

Yes, it's my opinion that your idiotic suggestions don't add up.
Prove me wrong. Let's see your numbers. How would worker incomes, tax receipts and business incomes change. Show all your work.

Forum List

Back