Tax Cuts For The Poor And Middle Class -- Not The Rich -- Create Jobs, Research Shows

No, but if you have enough deductions it reduces your tax liability.

So what?

What is the business of a non-regulated family trust?

Pay taxes on income, distribute after tax income remaining.

So what?

Don't tell me you paid taxes based on your gross income.

Wrong. Pays living expenses for those in the trust as well as maintains investments for future earnings.

Pay attention: NON-REGULATED FAMILY TRUST.

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions. Therefore, the tax results promised by the promoters of abusive trust arrangements are not allowable under the law, and the participants in and promoters of these arrangements may be subject to civil or criminal penalties in appropriate cases.

^
From page 3 of the following.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1041.pdf

What are you gonna lie about now?

The transferor of assets is a corporation which pay all taxes. No monies are transferred directly to me. And there is the loophole.

The transferor of assets is a corporation which pay all taxes.

So the corporation pays corporate rates, not the 4% you claimed.
Thanks for admitting your lie.

And there is the loophole.

I guess if you consider paying the corporate rate to be a loophole. LOL!

[
Yes, and you get to keep the profits tax free.

My profits are tax free now. And you still can't force me to sell.

Yes.

No.

I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%.

Right, profits are higher, prices are lower, wages are higher and tax receipts are unchanged.
Love your bad math.

Your profits on investments are tax free?

Profits are higher do to increased sales and lowering tax and employee expenses. Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes. The fed doesn't give back any money to the States.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich. Which is why you don't like it.

Until I sell them.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich.

Your math doesn't add up.

Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes.

Hilarious!

And once again you've spouted your opinion instead of writing substantive proof.

Yes, it's my opinion that your idiotic suggestions don't add up.
Prove me wrong. Let's see your numbers. How would worker incomes, tax receipts and business incomes change. Show all your work.

And yet you haven't backed up you opinion with any proof.

So what?

So what?

Wrong. Pays living expenses for those in the trust as well as maintains investments for future earnings.

When trusts are used for legitimate business, family, or estate planning purposes, either the trust, the beneficiary, or the transferor of assets to the trust will pay the tax on income generated by the trust property. Trusts cannot be used to transform a taxpayer's personal, living, or educational expenses into deductible items, and cannot seek to avoid tax liability by ignoring either the true ownership of income and assets or the true substance of transactions. Therefore, the tax results promised by the promoters of abusive trust arrangements are not allowable under the law, and the participants in and promoters of these arrangements may be subject to civil or criminal penalties in appropriate cases.

^

The transferor of assets is a corporation which pay all taxes. No monies are transferred directly to me. And there is the loophole.

No, the corporation pays 4% of total income in federal tax.

The loophole is; If you don't touch the money, nothing is transferred. I use a credit card for all transactions. No money ever touches my hand.

I'm less interested in my correct definition than your incorrect one.
You somehow feel a contract employee gets some benefit, you just won't
explain what it is. Makes me wonder why?

Your less interested in your own 'correct definition?' I'm wondering why I'm in a debate with a person that doesn't know the difference of a contract employee vs independent contractor.

[
Yes, and you get to keep the profits tax free.

My profits are tax free now. And you still can't force me to sell.

Yes.

No.

I've eliminated federal tax on business and reduced all taxes and employee expenses to 30%.

Right, profits are higher, prices are lower, wages are higher and tax receipts are unchanged.
Love your bad math.

Profits are higher do to increased sales and lowering tax and employee expenses. Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes. The fed doesn't give back any money to the States.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich. Which is why you don't like it.

Until I sell them.

All I'm doing is giving workers the same advantage as the rich.

Your math doesn't add up.

Tax receipts actually go up through payroll and sales taxes.

Hilarious!

And once again you've spouted your opinion instead of writing substantive proof.

Yes, it's my opinion that your idiotic suggestions don't add up.
Prove me wrong. Let's see your numbers. How would worker incomes, tax receipts and business incomes change. Show all your work.

And yet you haven't backed up you opinion with any proof.

You claim that individual incomes will rise, a lot, corporate profits will rise while tax receipts will what, remain steady? Increase as well? All while prices are dropped to 2009 levels. Hilarious!

I'll wait for you to back up your opinion with proof.

So what?

So what?

^

The loophole is; If you don't touch the money, nothing is transferred. I use a credit card for all transactions. No money ever touches my hand.

4% of corporate revenues isn't the same as a 4% tax rate.
If a corporation buys $900,000 in goods and sells them for $1,000,000
what is their income?

The loophole is; If you don't touch the money, nothing is transferred.

The corporation already paid the corporate tax rate on their earnings.
If you don't want to spend the earnings, why should that matter?

I use a credit card for all transactions. No money ever touches my hand.

You think there is a taxable difference between a corporation paying you money, so you can pay your credit card bill, and the corporation paying your credit card bill for you?
Seriously?

I'm less interested in my correct definition than your incorrect one.
You somehow feel a contract employee gets some benefit, you just won't
explain what it is. Makes me wonder why?

Your less interested in your own 'correct definition?' I'm wondering why I'm in a debate with a person that doesn't know the difference of a contract employee vs independent contractor.

Your less interested in your own 'correct definition?'

Yes, because I already know the correct definition. You, obviously, do not.

I'm wondering why I'm in a debate with a person that doesn't know the difference of a contract employee vs independent contractor.

Because they are the same thing. I'm wondering why you don't know that?

Anyone that would advocate a minimum wage of 23/hr has no clue about how narrow profit margins are for businesses that employ minimum wage workers. That would force enormous layoffs and/or force the closure of thousands of businesses.

What flaming loony leftist gives a flying fuck about any of that?

So what?

So what?

^

ROFL

So what?

^

ROFL

His claims get more and more amusing.

ROFL

And it is increasingly clear that there is little point in confronting the loony left's silliness with anything other than ridicule. Papa taught me never to argue with idiots ... they drag you down to their level and then batter you with their extensive experience.

You claim that individual incomes will rise, a lot, corporate profits will rise while tax receipts will what, remain steady? Increase as well? All while prices are dropped to 2009 levels. Hilarious!

I'll wait for you to back up your opinion with proof.

Under my plan, everybody will receive a raise.

Corporate profits will rise through increased sales.

Federal corporate tax receipts will drop, but payroll tax increases will make up for that.

4% of corporate revenues isn't the same as a 4% tax rate.
If a corporation buys $900,000 in goods and sells them for $1,000,000
what is their income?

The loophole is; If you don't touch the money, nothing is transferred.

The corporation already paid the corporate tax rate on their earnings.
If you don't want to spend the earnings, why should that matter?

I use a credit card for all transactions. No money ever touches my hand.

You think there is a taxable difference between a corporation paying you money, so you can pay your credit card bill, and the corporation paying your credit card bill for you?
Seriously?

AGAIN! Tax rates don't matter, it's how much you pay.

They are corporate cards. I don't get a bill.

Your less interested in your own 'correct definition?'

Yes, because I already know the correct definition. You, obviously, do not.

I'm wondering why I'm in a debate with a person that doesn't know the difference of a contract employee vs independent contractor.

Because they are the same thing. I'm wondering why you don't know that?

Continue thinking that and you'll die broke.

^

ROFL

And yet you can't refute anything.

And it is increasingly clear that there is little point in confronting the loony left's silliness with anything other than ridicule. Papa taught me never to argue with idiots ... they drag you down to their level and then batter you with their extensive experience.

Your Papa should have taught you economics. I'm telling you the factual information on how (with the help of Republicans) the wealthy and corporate America are keeping you poor.

Forum List

Back