Tax Burden of Top 1% Now Exceeds That of Bottom 95%

I already DO I have insurance. My Doc doesn't get to decide what meds he wants me on I don't get to decide what treatment I need. AN INSURANCE ADJUSTER DOES!!! And yeah I DO know thise for a fact becausee I have a medical prob and the INS co would not cover what my DOC wanted me to take. I had to "try and fail" on two other meds before they would PARTIALLY cover the med my doc wanted me on in the first place. I SUFFERED FOR TWO MONTHS because my INS didn't want to pay.

I know just as well as you from my own health problems that insurance companies are no fun to deal with. Just because of that though, you should not be under the ridiculous dillusion that it's going to be smooth sailing if we let government do it.

Early 20's.

No 38 I used to be Cold Fusion36 on the msnbc board.:lol:

Ah, such a shame then, cause you should be old enough to know better.

Kinda thought that was coming but what the hey.:razz:

I prefer to act young for my age it keeps me looking young. Tried to by some cigs the other day and got CARDED can you believe that!? I quit smoking about a week ago and I quit drinking on the 5th of July......Kinda declaring my freedom from alchohol.

Are you seriously implying that welfare recipients vote Republican

A whole lot of them do, yes.

Trailer-dwelling NASCAR-watching poor white folks for instance vote over-whelmingly Republican.

In fact, Red States pay less in taxes, and receive MORE in federal funding, per capita, than Blue States, indicating that this is not something that is limited to Applachia.

You can find details and supporting data on another thread here .

The dumb act again.
Somehow you missed the part where CON$ claim the welfare roles are filled with Libs. If that habitual CON$ervative claim is true then the rich have to be mostly libs on order for Libs to AVERAGE 6% more income than CON$.
Get it now????

Wrong again. Did we fail math perhaps? The first part of your statement is completely unsubstantiated. Though feel free to provide the evidence if you have it. You still don't get it. Both of your articles talk about how much MONEY people have, not how many of them there are. You can have 100 conservatives making making six figures and their AVERAGE will be 6 figures. And you can have 10 liberals making seven figures and their average will be 7 figures. Now in that scenario are there more wealthy conservatives or liberals? I think you can figure that part out, so explain to me how either of your articles contradicts the above.

Still playing dumb.
If the people on welfare are mostly Libs, as CON$ habitually claim, then you need wealthy Libs to offset those Libs on welfare in order for Libs to AVERAGE 6% more than CON$.
It's so obvious you make a fool of yourself every time you pretend not to get it.

I think you meant 'yes, I did fail basic math'. It isn't me looking like the moron here. YOUR article is focusing on one group only. Wealthy people. The people deemed less than wealthy by whomever wrote aren't even figured into it. Therefore they are not part of the equation that derived that libs are on avg wealthier than conservatives. You just don't fucking get it I guess. Your article measures MONEY, not PEOPLE. You're right there. it pretty fucking obvious

And again, I have yet to see anyone claim the argument on which your assumption rests. Predominantly lazy underachievers? Possibly. Mostly liberal. Who knows.

Last edited:
Wrong again. Did we fail math perhaps? The first part of your statement is completely unsubstantiated. Though feel free to provide the evidence if you have it. You still don't get it. Both of your articles talk about how much MONEY people have, not how many of them there are. You can have 100 conservatives making making six figures and their AVERAGE will be 6 figures. And you can have 10 liberals making seven figures and their average will be 7 figures. Now in that scenario are there more wealthy conservatives or liberals? I think you can figure that part out, so explain to me how either of your articles contradicts the above.

Still playing dumb.
If the people on welfare are mostly Libs, as CON$ habitually claim, then you need wealthy Libs to offset those Libs on welfare in order for Libs to AVERAGE 6% more than CON$.
It's so obvious you make a fool of yourself every time you pretend not to get it.

Are you seriously implying that welfare recipients vote Republican???? :lol:

See Bern, Newby proves my point!!! CON$ claim people on welfare are Libs so there must be a sufficient number of wealthy Libs to offset them in order for Libs to average 6% more income than the envious CON$ stuck in their own mediocrity and insanely jealous of everyone above and below them.
It's sooooo obvious even Newby gets it.

No 38 I used to be Cold Fusion36 on the msnbc board.:lol:

Ah, such a shame then, cause you should be old enough to know better.

Kinda thought that was coming but what the hey.:razz:

I prefer to act young for my age it keeps me looking young. Tried to by some cigs the other day and got CARDED can you believe that!? I quit smoking about a week ago and I quit drinking on the 5th of July......Kinda declaring my freedom from alchohol.

I'm not so sure I buy your age claims, you sound much younger, to put it in a nice way.

Congrats on the ciggies, I hope you are successful. You're going to have to be once the government takes over health care. :lol:

Still playing dumb.

See Bern, Newby proves my point!!! CON$ claim people on welfare are Libs so there must be a sufficient number of wealthy Libs to offset them in order for Libs to average 6% more income than the envious CON$ stuck in their own mediocrity and insanely jealous of everyone above and below them.

I think you are a little confused, perhaps you should read everything over again?

If I could just give up caffine I could join a monestary.......I don't think my wife would be real happy with that though. So tell me Newby how old are you if you don't mind my asking?

Old enough to know better. :lol:

I think you are a little confused, perhaps you should read everything over again?

Well, I'll take your word that you are not sharp enough to get it. :lol:

If as you claim the people at the bottom are Libs on welfare then there must be an offsetting number of Libs at the top for Libs to average 6% more income than CON$. So if the top and bottom are Libs the CON$ must be stuck in the middle only pretending to be the productive achievers at the top.

If as you claim the people at the bottom are Libs on welfare then there must be an offsetting number of Libs at the top for Libs to average 6% more income than CON$. So if the top and bottom are Libs the CON$ must be stuck in the middle only pretending to be the productive achievers at the top.

Where are you getting your numbers from? You are making a lot of assumptions, like those who live on welfare are being counted as 'liberals' to begin with. What constitutes a 'liberal' or a 'conservative'? Kind of funny that liberals are anti-capitalist, yet they earn more money (so you say), which indicates that they are excoriating their own when they talk about the 'rich' constantly and how they are raping the average guy. If what you are saying is true, they're the ones stealing from the backs of the average American laborer then, not the rich conservatives. Why don't they just donate all of their money to the social groups and the poor then??? Make you wonder, huh? Again, where do your numbers come from?

Besides, I don't think I've ever seen where liberals were labeled as 'unproductive underachievers', which is what you are implying. Liberals love money every bit as much as conservatives do, they just lie about it to relieve some false sense of guilt they must carry around for being rich.

Not to mention that your theory is a terrible generalization and a bad assumption. I said that the welfare recipients didn't vote republican, that doesn't mean that they're liberals. All that means, is that they've been fooled to think that their handouts are coming from the Dems. The problem is that those handouts are crumbs and that they are kept in their place for just that very reason. They're an easily manipulated voting block for the libs.

Last edited:
Not to mention that your theory is a terrible gneralization and a bad assumption.

Actually, on a state-by-state basis you can see a comparison of Blue and Red states here as I mentioned above.

Are you seriously implying that welfare recipients vote Republican

A whole lot of them do, yes.

Trailer-dwelling NASCAR-watching poor white folks for instance vote over-whelmingly Republican.

In fact, Red States pay less in taxes, and receive MORE in federal funding, per capita, than Blue States, indicating that this is not something that is limited to Applachia.

You can find details and supporting data on another thread here .

Federal funding equals welfare given out to individuals? Define federal funding.

Forum List

Back