Tax Burden of Top 1% Now Exceeds That of Bottom 95%

You "ditto heads" are taking your marching orders from a MULTI MILLIONAIRE DRUG ADDICT!

And you take yours from a two-bit Chicago race hustler with a resume of accomplishments that would fill a thimble.. and still have room for a couple fingers.

GOLDWATER in the WH I could agree with that

Barry's a good example of a decent conservative though, I'd agree with that, except for the whole wanting to use nukes on a regular basis thing.

And you take yours from a two-bit Chicago race hustler with a resume of accomplishments that would fill a thimble

Actually, if we are to believe the "drug-addict" and his buddies, that "hustler" takes his marching orders from us.

You "ditto heads" are taking your marching orders from a MULTI MILLIONAIRE DRUG ADDICT!

And you take yours from a two-bit Chicago race hustler with a resume of accomplishments that would fill a thimble.. and still have room for a couple fingers.

WRONG because I don't listen to EVERYTHING ANYBODY says. You see I am not a self proclaimed "ditto head".

You see I am not a self proclaimed "ditto head".

Nor am I... ??

Although I admit I find Rush highly entertaining.. most of the time.

You CAN'T be serious.........Rush is an ADMITED oxy-cottin addict

Last I checked he is clean.. unless you have info otherwise... anyway, so what?

Ted Kennedy is STILL a fucking drunken murderer.

Who cares, right?

Yeah NOLA I find him funny but all too often terrifying. I also listen to Savage......mostly so I can say I was listening when he burst an artery in his head.

I actually do have some conservative views......Boarder control...(all four of them). I don't believe gun control will work to keep guns from criminals.

cold bro......the one Dem Im happy to connect with again!! The week of disaster for Obama last week and they close the MSNBC boards = fail for me!!
glad to see I know somebody over here

See Bern, Newby proves my point!!! CON$ claim people on welfare are Libs so there must be a sufficient number of wealthy Libs to offset them in order for Libs to average 6% more income than the envious CON$ stuck in their own mediocrity and insanely jealous of everyone above and below them.
It's sooooo obvious even Newby gets it.

Oh for fucks sake. Time to go back to school, Math first.

Here are 8 people's incomes, all these people are conservatives.

Here are 5 people's incomes. They're all liberals

Question 1: Which group has the higher avg?

Question 2: Which group has more people?

I'm not sure why I even bothered with that because, the point is rendered mute when hardly anyone is claiming all or most of the people on welfare are liberals. Frankly I don't know.

Again you deceitfully leave out the welfare recipients CON$ say are Libs. But keep up the dumb act, I'm sure it's scoring points for you. :eusa_whistle:

The wealth in the USA is concentrated among a smaller per centage of the population than in the past.

Those with the greatest wealth have greater opportunity to increase their wealth than those with less wealth.

The compensation programs in public corporations trends up for the very top management at a much higher rate than other employees.

This is not the way it is suppose to be in a free and open economy.

See Bern, Newby proves my point!!! CON$ claim people on welfare are Libs so there must be a sufficient number of wealthy Libs to offset them in order for Libs to average 6% more income than the envious CON$ stuck in their own mediocrity and insanely jealous of everyone above and below them.
It's sooooo obvious even Newby gets it.

Oh for fucks sake. Time to go back to school, Math first.

Here are 8 people's incomes, all these people are conservatives.

Here are 5 people's incomes. They're all liberals

Question 1: Which group has the higher avg?

Question 2: Which group has more people?

I'm not sure why I even bothered with that because, the point is rendered mute when hardly anyone is claiming all or most of the people on welfare are liberals. Frankly I don't know.

Again you deceitfully leave out the welfare recipients CON$ say are Libs. But keep up the dumb act, I'm sure it's scoring points for you. :eusa_whistle:

Read last two sentences and try again.

Forum List

Back