Tattoos - Poll

Tattoos

• I can't wait to get one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, some people like tattoos I suppose. I just don't think they look very feminine and that's just one reason why I won't get one. I also have a lot better things to spend my money on, and I really don't see the "point" of tattoos.

^^^^
Like your therapist's couch or that month long vacation you have been looking forward to at McLean's in Belmont.

It is not the tattoo that makes the woman, it is the woman that makes the tattoo. Like anything else, it is just one aspect of a whole being, just like a hairstyle or manner of dress.

No, like clothing, jewelry and other things. IMO, a tattoo would be a waste of money. Why you keep making bogus remarks about my mental health, I have no idea. Obviously, you need some therapy.
I need therapy because I support those who wish to ink up their bodies? You are one crazy dude.

YOU are the one who agreed with Skye. Not me. I've stated from the beginning that I don't really care what other people do, and I don't judge them because of it. That's on you. That was YOUR feeling, you idiot.

To each their own :) That's what makes everyone unique. Each one of mine has meaning.... a story behind it.

I understand not seeing the point, they aren't for everyone. But then you may have an interest I don't see the point in.

:)

Hey, keep in mind, it was Skye and Alex who were assuming that only "working class people" get tattoos.
I never said that. You are a liar in addition to being a screwball, dude.

Oh, now you're going to resort to calling me a "dude?" You're a fucking idiot. No wonder why you don't have any friends.

To each their own :) That's what makes everyone unique. Each one of mine has meaning.... a story behind it.

I understand not seeing the point, they aren't for everyone. But then you may have an interest I don't see the point in.

Hey, keep in mind, it was Skye and Alex who were assuming that only "working class people" get tattoos.

Do me a favor and stay the fuck away from me, you jerk. I don't like you at all.

Do me a favor and stay the fuck away from me, you jerk. I don't like you at all.
You are truly one of the most vile and meanest people I have even had the displeasure of reading. You created this aggression and now you cry, well I have a tattoo just for you.

cry-baby-tattoo1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't think of a slogan or symbol that defines me.

You don't put a bumper sticker on a Maserati. It's tacky.

Tattoos are meaningful in some tribal cultures. By the same token, I can see why a Marine might get a USMC tattoo. Or, if a guy got bit on the ankle by a rattlesnake, I could see him memorializing that event by getting a snake tattoo. But, to walk into a tattoo parlor and choose something out of a catalog seems sort of lame.

And then there's the fact that (in my demographic and locale) tattoos have become mainstream. It isn't edgy anymore. You could probably get one in a California shopping mall. A majority of people I hang out with have tattoos. I feel like a rebel by never getting one.

I can't stand tattoos.
Especially on women.
I don't like to judge people....but think slut when I see a woman with a tattoo. Especially when they have those tramp stamps.

Slut? Really? What about a tattoo that makes you think "slut"?

Tramp stap i can MAYBE see your logic on that one....but a small tattoo on an ankle makes you think she is a slut?

Care to elaborate on your reasoning?

I can't stand tattoos.
Especially on women.
I don't like to judge people....but think slut when I see a woman with a tattoo. Especially when they have those tramp stamps.

Tramp stap i can MAYBE see your logic on that one....but a small tattoo on an ankle makes you think she is a slut?

Zero respect for one's body means they have zero respect for what they do. Most women with tattoos are loose.

I can't stand tattoos.
Especially on women.

Zero respect for one's body means they have zero respect for what they do. Most women with tattoos are loose.

Ah. Ok. Thank you for explaining your reasoning.

I can't stand tattoos.
Especially on women.

Ah. Ok. Thank you for explaining your reasoning.
I take it you have tattoos. You wanna go out on a date?

When I was a kid, tattoos were for mostly reserved for biker gangs and drunken sailors. Times have changed.

I think tattoos are very tacky. Generally speaking, the more tattoos a person has, the lower the IQ. I think they are gross - especially on women. I would never, ever date a woman with a tattoo.

My wife's best friend is a nurse...graduated with high honors, despite finishing a 4-year program in three. She is currently an AP-RN.

She is covered in tattoos from neck to ankles. Anything else you wanna be wrong about?

I can't stand tattoos.
Especially on women.

He reminds me of the idiot who once told me that any woman that wears an ankle bracelet is a prostitute. (Give me some credit...I did not laugh in his face.)

Forum List

Back