Tattoos - Poll

Tattoos

• I can't wait to get one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No tattoos on me. :D I thought about getting a small one before, a sentimental one, just with some dates and maybe a butterfly, but decided not to.
You have chosen wisely

(1) I have no tattoos, but have considered getting one. The tattoo I have considered has a religious theme ("Labarum"), but my wife strongly objects and thinks it will "brand" me as a religious freak.

(2) Anything that will PERMANENTLY affect your appearance should be carefully considered: a teenager cannot carefully consider anything.

(3) I have never seen any tattoo that enhanced a female's appearance, though I have seen hundreds of females who had them and thought otherwise.

(4) Pretty girls generally don't get tattoos

(5) Many homely girls and boys get tattoos to draw attention to themselves. It works. I wonder if they give any thought to THE KIND OF ATTENTION the tattoos draw. The expression, "Tramp Stamp" is apropos.

Some can be very realistic.... overdosing on anything ruins the original!

Spider-Man-3d-Tattoo.jpg

Give it a decade and it will look like a black blob on his neck
In two or three decades it will be crawling up his ass.

Tattoos are for losers who want to be unique like everybody else.

I have none. Thought about it but just don't think I want a permanent drawing on my skin.
I have no problem with them, except they ought to disqualify a person from welfare.

If you have money for tats, you have money to care for yourself.

Wow, just wow.
What happens to a productive member of society who got a tattoo/tattoos while being productive but then through no fault of their own lost everything via an accident/or physical bodily function defect (cancer/blindness/hearing lost;etc, and can't work. In your world, would that person lose their right for welfare?
I'm just curious.

I never understood why criminals get tattoos

Used to be you robbed a liquor store and the description would be.....white male, 5' 9 to 6 feet, dark hair....could be anyone

Now its....the guy had a tattoo of a skull with a snake coming out its eye
Police know instantly who it was

Used to be you robbed a liquor store and the description would be.....white male, 5' 9 to 6 feet, dark hair....could be anyone

My question about criminals is, why is it when criminals are arrested, they always seem to be in just their underwear? :confused-84: It at least seems that way when I watch reality cop shows. :eek-52:

My question about criminals is, why is it when criminals are arrested, they always seem to be in just their underwear? :confused-84: It at least seems that way when I watch reality cop shows. :eek-52:

They do seem to be shirtless most of the time

It would be better if those cops busted a house full of Victoria's Secret models!

At my age, I just don't see getting a tat.

On a hot woman, a tramp stamp says something!

I have none. Thought about it but just don't think I want a permanent drawing on my skin.
I have no problem with them, except they ought to disqualify a person from welfare.

So a person who worked for ten years, got a few tats, then lost his/her job should no longer qualify for welfare? See how simple ideas become so unsimple?

I agree with that, to an extent...there are some who are able to get their tats for free or at little cost by artists that they know.

We will likely see tattoo EBT cards before we see any significant attempt to cut welfare fraud.

I sure the hell hope not...for the sake of the people who really need it and will use it wisely.
Have you ever thought about what we could do for the truly needy and disabled if we got the parasites off the welfare rosters?

I think any able bodied person applying for help should be given a job commensurate with their skills.

Those that can lead could lead those that follow out onto the streets to pick up trash.

Benefits could be keyed to how much trash you pick up.

The trafficking rate in SNAP has dropped dramatically. Due to increased oversight and improvements to program management by USDA, the trafficking rate has fallen significantly over the last two decades, from about 4 cents on the dollar in 1993 to about 1 cent in 2006-08

What is SNAP Fraud Food and Nutrition Service

A penny on the dollar is better than retail stores can stop with shop lifting. Stopping less than a penny on the dollar would not be cost effective as it would eliminate valid claims by at least that much. In short, EBT food claim fraud is hugely over emphasized and certainly not the problem that some pretend it is.

It is easy picking on those with no means to defend themselves. I've never really liked bullies and that is what this is adding up to.

The Mark of the Pedestrian

Remember those sticker-tattoos that were temporary (they'd just wash off with soap-and-water)?

I liked that David Fincher movie "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" (2011).

With millions of people around the world staring at Internet screens and typing away for hours and hours (or even on the go on their smartphones), it shouldn't feel odd we're curious about those 'traditional' tattoos that entertain our addictive personalities.

Hey, if you drink apple juice and refrain from using your cell phone while driving, there's nothing wrong with thinking about the harmless taboo of tattoos. I voted, "I like them on others, but I'm not getting one myself."

:afro:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011 Film)

leprechaun.jpg

I agree with that, to an extent...there are some who are able to get their tats for free or at little cost by artists that they know.

We will likely see tattoo EBT cards before we see any significant attempt to cut welfare fraud.

I sure the hell hope not...for the sake of the people who really need it and will use it wisely.
Have you ever thought about what we could do for the truly needy and disabled if we got the parasites off the welfare rosters?

I think any able bodied person applying for help should be given a job commensurate with their skills.

Those that can lead could lead those that follow out onto the streets to pick up trash.

Benefits could be keyed to how much trash you pick up.

The trafficking rate in SNAP has dropped dramatically. Due to increased oversight and improvements to program management by USDA, the trafficking rate has fallen significantly over the last two decades, from about 4 cents on the dollar in 1993 to about 1 cent in 2006-08

What is SNAP Fraud Food and Nutrition Service

A penny on the dollar is better than retail stores can stop with shop lifting. Stopping less than a penny on the dollar would not be cost effective as it would eliminate valid claims by at least that much. In short, EBT food claim fraud is hugely over emphasized and certainly not the problem that some pretend it is.

It is easy picking on those with no means to defend themselves. I've never really liked bullies and that is what this is adding up to.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? This thread is about tattoos.

Forum List

Back