Target of anti-muslim video was obama

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
TARGET OF ANTI-MUSLIM VIDEO WAS OBAMA
The radical right release of the ant-Muslim video was meant to turn the Muslim world against America and America is Obama leading in the re-election campaign and that had to be stopped anyway possible no matter who was hurt. Obama was mending Muslim and American relationships that Bush had trashed with two wars invading and occupying Muslim land and killing of a million innocent Muslim men, women and children. And the has to be stopped.
Radical right FOXNEWS 24/7 attacks on Obama for his handling of the 911 incident was a lie. Rice commented “one” day after the incident before getting all the facts. When all the fact were received, Obama spoke. It was a planned attack by Al Qaeda and not the Muslim world. There were U.S. and Libyan security and evacuation was in place and lives were saved. Since the killing of the Americans, the Libyan protestors has turned their anger against Al Qaeda.
The video was released to discredit Obama’s relationship with the Muslim world but it just may back fire in the end because liars are always exposed for what there are.
to jobs.

boy oh boy...Obama should step down then...we wouldn't want him to be a target of anything

Obama was mending relationships....?

i guess you call them killing our innocent civilians and Obama calling them BUMPS in the road, MENDING

SNIP:
CBS's Steve Kroft asked, “Have the events that took place in the Middle East, the recent events in the Middle East given you any pause about your support for the governments that have come to power following the Arab Spring?”

President Obama answered, “Well, I'd said even at the time that this is going to be a rocky path. The question presumes that somehow we could have stopped this wave of change. I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights-- a notion that-- people have- to be able to-- participate-- in-- their own governance. But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because-- you know, in a lot of these places-- the one organizing principle-- has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment. And you know can be tapped into by demagogues. There will probably be some times where we bump up against some of these countries and have strong disagreements, but I do think that over the long term, we are more likely to get a Middle East and North Africa that is more peaceful, more prosperous and more aligned with our interests.”

all of it here
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-calls-recent-middle-east-violence-bumps-road_652971.html

you liberals will get us ALL KILLED

Last edited:
boy oh boy...Obama should step down then...we wouldn't want him to be a target of anything

i guess you call them killing our innocent civilians and Obama calling them BUMPS in the road, MENDING

SNIP:
CBS's Steve Kroft asked, “Have the events that took place in the Middle East, the recent events in the Middle East given you any pause about your support for the governments that have come to power following the Arab Spring?”

President Obama answered, “Well, I'd said even at the time that this is going to be a rocky path. The question presumes that somehow we could have stopped this wave of change. I think it was absolutely the right thing for us to do to align ourselves with democracy, universal rights-- a notion that-- people have- to be able to-- participate-- in-- their own governance. But I was pretty certain and continue to be pretty certain that there are going to be bumps in the road because-- you know, in a lot of these places-- the one organizing principle-- has been Islam. The one part of society that hasn't been controlled completely by the government. There are strains of extremism, and anti-Americanism, and anti-Western sentiment. And you know can be tapped into by demagogues. There will probably be some times where we bump up against some of these countries and have strong disagreements, but I do think that over the long term, we are more likely to get a Middle East and North Africa that is more peaceful, more prosperous and more aligned with our interests.”

all of it here
Obama on Recent Middle East Violence: 'Bumps in the Road' | The Weekly Standard

I'm going to go to the mods and make a formal complaint.

This is conspiracy theory at its best but she/he keeps trying it on the front page of Politics.

Islam stands for everything Americans should fight against.
-Submission to a insane religion
-No womans rights
-No freedom of speech
-No freedom of expression
-No freedom of thought
-No human rights

Islam is a fucking death cult. Wake the fuck up!

SNIP:

all of it here

This is conspiracy theory at its best but she/he keeps trying it on the front page of Politics.

conspiracy theories, shrill fear mongering from left wing sites and made up garbage is all the left seems to have these days

SNIP:

all of it here

conspiracy theories, shrill fear mongering from left wing sites and made up garbage is all the left seems to have these days

They can't stand the truth, so lies and spin are all they have. Everything to them is good and equal no matter what reality screams at them. :eusa_shhh:

Never accepting the truth. These people are truly evil.

Last edited:

SNIP:

all of it here

I'm in horror at her/his posts at the best of times, but this is over the top. I'm going to try find it on other boards. I think that's what it is doing. It's a flash hit on a board. I'll let you know if I find it out there.

Islam stands for everything Americans should fight against.
-Submission to a insane religion
-No womans rights
-No freedom of speech
-No freedom of expression
-No freedom of thought
-No human rights

Islam is a fucking death cult. Wake the fuck up!

:eusa_shhh:
you'll hurt Islams fweelings, plus liberals can only think that about Christianity and Mormons

SNIP:

all of it here

I'd rather it stay where people will see it. Let everyone see how nutty and desperate the progressives truly are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back