Dark Brown Makeup On To Speak To The Latinos? Really? Mittens? REALLY??

How manuy dumb ass threads do we NEED on this?

Univisions makeup artist already debunked the whole 'spray tan' or 'he asked for dark nakeup' bullshit.

end Troll thread

Can you imagine what the wackadoodles here would do if Obama showed up at some predominately caucasian speaking engagement with white pancake on his face?

There was a thread on this last week? I don't give a rats ass. This is this week and I thought about it for a while and just decided it was too fucking strange. No likey...piss off.

What the hell was on Romney's face when he spoke to the hispanics? How weird was THAT? "Brownface" Mittens??? REALLY?

It's already been debunked once. Do 'you people' (those who get their outrage from the left wing media hacks) never fucking think for yourselves? Or even check to make sure your 'faux outrage of the day' hasn't already been dismissed by accurate, rational thought?

Fucking moronic borg.

Can you imagine what the wackadoodles here would do if Obama showed up at some predominately caucasian speaking engagement with white pancake on his face?

There was a thread on this last week? I don't give a rats ass. This is this week and I thought about it for a while and just decided it was too fucking strange. No likey...piss off.

I can imagine libruls wouldnt say shit about any leftist changing their voice and pandering to black America..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egJ8NtvVFs8]WTF MOMENTS HILLARY TALKING BLACK - YouTube[/ame]

OMG, this clip is soo damn funny..

What the hell was on Romney's face when he spoke to the hispanics? How weird was THAT? "Brownface" Mittens??? REALLY?

It's already been debunked once. Do 'you people' (those who get their outrage from the left wing media hacks) never fucking think for yourselves? Or even check to make sure your 'faux outrage of the day' hasn't already been dismissed by accurate, rational thought?

Fucking moronic borg.

Huggy is in the slow reading group! :eusa_whistle:

He was looking quite dark on 60 minutes also. Either it is spray on or he's been spending a lot of time in the sun and has jaundice because his skin had a bad yellow tint to it. He did not look healthy. Maybe he is just sick over his polling numbers.

Hillary: "I DON'T FEEL NO WAYS TYREDDDDD"

Really?? Well you sound like a fucking moron.. regardless of how you feel. I'm curious to see what Huggy , who is upset that Mitt Romney got a spray tan, if he did, thinks about this?

Nah....Obamination just adds grey to his hair when he wants to "look mature" and he adds black to his hair when he wants to "look young."

Oh, he also tries to dress like normal people when he shows up for some beer at a staged event with so-called average people....

Fucking moronic borg.

I didn't see him on the Hispanic thing; I saw him on 60 minutes and I thought his dark skin tone looked very odd.

o-MITT-ROMNEY-TAN-570.jpg

Check out around his ears.

tumblr_maqf574P1b1qz93hpo1_500.jpg

Obviously he went way to far at the NAACP.

Fucking moronic borg.

"Debunked"? Ha...Ha... In what alternate universe? There was something very dark and brown on a white guys face. I've seen him before and after the hispanic conference. Mittens doesn't even have a friggin tan. Who do you think you are fooling Sandi? "Debunked"? Not even close.

He was looking quite dark on 60 minutes also. Either it is spray on or he's been spending a lot of time in the sun and has jaundice because his skin had a bad yellow tint to it. He did not look healthy. Maybe he is just sick over his polling numbers.

Who could blame him?

Forum List

Back