Anti White infected racist SA banks provide platform to fund Hamas Jihadi fascist.

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
The radical Islamist fangs extension. Beyond what we knew so far.

"
Kill the Boer" aligned with jihadi-Fascists..

__

Major South African banks provide platform to fund Hamas.
Ohad Merlin, Jerusalem Post, January 24, 2024.

Research conducted by The Jerusalem Post staff and several sources uncovered what appears to be a network of several South African organizations and straw man companies deeply involved with funding Hamas activities through the Al-Quds Foundation, an international group sanctioned by the US and outlawed by Israel, using accounts registered in major local South African banks: Standard Bank, Nedbank, and Absa.

The global Al-Quds Foundation
The Al-Quds International Foundation (a.k.a. Al-Quds International Institute or QII) was established in Beirut in 2001 by Hamas members to raise funds for the terror organization through the guise of charity. According to the US Department of Treasury, the Hamas leadership runs all of the foundation’s affairs through Hamas members who serve on the board and other administrative committees, while all documents, plans, budgets, and projects are drafted by Hamas officials. Additionally, several senior Hamas officials, including Specially Designated Global Terrorists Mousa Abu Marzook and Osama Hamdan, served on Al-Quds’ Board of Trustees.

The foundation is part of the extensive network of Muslim Brotherhood affiliated organizations and was chaired until recently by sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the most prominent Islamic scholar of the Sunni world in the past decades, who was also aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood axis, and who was made notorious in the West for his infamous fatwa (an Islamic legal ruling) endorsing, and commending suicide bombings...

Last edited:
That's counterintuitive to what I would have thought coming from the Union of South Africa.

I remember when South Africa was considered a "international pariah" much like the Jews today. I would have thought they would have more empathy for Israel.

Forum List

Back