Talkfest 10': who really tried to compromise

Everything was simply a recap of the entire year long debate.

Republicans offered Ideas and reasons the Dem plan had problems and they were shot down or ignored.

Obama did look pretty bad politically. IMHO

I think his true colors was showing again
Turn on some of the news shows and check the net comments, its heavily anti-Obama, comments such as 'arrogant' and 'dog & pony show' dominate.

I watched his arrogance for about an hour, I knew it was a just another nail in his political coffin. I hope I was clear in my comments, that I too saw it as a dog and pony show on his part. A massive waste of air space. Disgusting

Its amazing that you still don't realize how stupid you sound.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Let me try and say what you meant to say:
"DURRRRRRRRRRRR"
You were going to admit that you are indeed an asshole and know it?

As usual, nobody believes you when you say you would do that.

Me: Disagree

You: Disagree angrily

Me: Smartass response

You: Angered response

Me: Retort

You: Retort

Me: Another smartass comment

You: Attempt to damage sboyle's credibility

You: Disagree angrily..

Etc.

7774.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth. Let me try and say what you meant to say:
"DURRRRRRRRRRRR"

Etc.

7774.jpg
As delussional as always.

I'm not angrry, calling you what you are is simply stating facts.

After a life time of being called an asshole one would think you'd be used to it by now.

I watched his arrogance for about an hour, I knew it was a just another nail in his political coffin. I hope I was clear in my comments, that I too saw it as a dog and pony show on his part. A massive waste of air space. Disgusting
The way this is going if they use reconcilation NO Dem may be re-elected.

I can't remember the electorate being this angry, a CNN poll says 65% of Americans say the Dems should drop healthcare, as there are more important matters.

Etc.

7774.jpg
As delussional as always.

I'm not angrry, calling you what you are is simply stating facts.

After a life time of being called an asshole one would think you'd be used to it by now.

I think you hit the "You: Angered response" perfectly. Have you considered theater?

Edit: Sorry, i need a retort to fill my part of the script, the smartass response was before..

"The facts have never been kind to you have they?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Last edited:
Maybe you should watch the replay to answer some of your questions. Then you'd understand that bipartisanship and Boehner will never be in the same sentence. There was no evidence of cooperation from either side. In fact, the most bipartisan person in the room was Barack. He allowed someone to speak from each side, allowed for responses from the opposite side, managed to agree on a few Republican talking points, and discussed at length his take on the talking points of the cons.

You seem to think bipartisanship is bending over to take it from Republicans and give in to whatever ideas they propose, and abandoning their own. That is absolutely not true.

His main goal was to establish common ground on the fact that both parties want health care reform, and outline the differences that need to be fixed. That happened.

lmao....you sure have a quick opinion about how the repubs didn't show bipartisanship and compromise, but you can't provide a single instance of the dems doing such.

you have no idea what i think. and its clear that YOU think true bipartisanship and compromise is the repubs agreeing to every single thing that the dems and obama want. this is clear because you haven't once showed how any of the dems or obama will agree to any of the repubs ideas and you ignore that obama said at the end, if we don't agree, its reconciliation time!!!

why don't you man up and show us you're not just a partisan hack.

Epic fail. I made no claim that the Dems were more or less bipartisan.
"There was no evidence of cooperation from either side. In fact, the most bipartisan person in the room was Barack."

It's like you read what I said, assumed that it was partisan hackery, and formulated some bullshit response. Well done. :clap2:

i meant obama....you said he was bipartisan...show me

and give me an example on what he is willing to compromise on....you claim the repubs won't compromise.....so.....what is obama (because apparently you don't believe the dems are going to compromise either) going to compromise on?

list one thing, two if you can....

the dems are already hitting the airwaves whining about how the repubs won't cross the bridge, yet they haven't explained how they are going to cross the bridge. honestly, i believe this is going to piss americans off more than if obama hadn't had this so called summit.

at first it looked good, but it is seemingly becoming nothing but a political circus....how sad, given how important the issue is.

I can't remember the electorate being this angry, a CNN poll says 65% of Americans say the Dems should drop healthcare, as there are more important matters.

I have recently talked to a whole lot of people who were staunch democrats that have become registered republicans, so they are no longer affilliated in any way with the left. People are disgusted. The democratic party has committed political suicide

I have recently talked to a whole lot of people who were staunch democrats that have become registered republicans, so they are no longer affilliated in any way with the left. People are disgusted. The democratic party has committed political suicide
A year of iognoring their own supporters will do that to the electorate.

lmao....you sure have a quick opinion about how the repubs didn't show bipartisanship and compromise, but you can't provide a single instance of the dems doing such.

you have no idea what i think. and its clear that YOU think true bipartisanship and compromise is the repubs agreeing to every single thing that the dems and obama want. this is clear because you haven't once showed how any of the dems or obama will agree to any of the repubs ideas and you ignore that obama said at the end, if we don't agree, its reconciliation time!!!

why don't you man up and show us you're not just a partisan hack.

"There was no evidence of cooperation from either side. In fact, the most bipartisan person in the room was Barack."

It's like you read what I said, assumed that it was partisan hackery, and formulated some bullshit response. Well done. :clap2:

and give me an example on what he is willing to compromise on....you claim the repubs won't compromise.....so.....what is obama (because apparently you don't believe the dems are going to compromise either) going to compromise on?

the dems are already hitting the airwaves whining about how the repubs won't cross the bridge, yet they haven't explained how they are going to cross the bridge. honestly, i believe this is going to piss americans off more than if obama hadn't had this so called summit.

at first it looked good, but it is seemingly becoming nothing but a political circus....how sad, given how important the issue is.

"But you can't provide a single instance of the dems doing such. " I can see how that is specific to Obama.

Like I said, watch the replay with an open mind. You'll see that he gets visibly frustrated with the way both sides act, as he tries to unite them on things they agree on.

What do you call it when you make up statistics about people leaving the other political party to make yourself feel more confident about the upcoming elections?

"But you can't provide a single instance of the dems doing such. " I can see how that is specific to Obama.

Like I said, watch the replay with an open mind. You'll see that he gets visibly frustrated with the way both sides act, as he tries to unite them on things they agree on.

like i said...i meant obama and i clarified my question further....

its obvious why you can't answer the question, because apparently it simply is not true. you're just a partisan hack. if you weren't, you wouldn't have jumped on this thread and slammed only the repubs, only to later, when questioned, slam the dems.....but....you held up obama and you can't even explain why, you can't even give one example.

thats hack behavior dude.

i was really hoping this thread would not be just hack behavior. i really want to know the true compromise from both sides. if you can't answer it, don't make bullshit claims you can't back up. simple as that.

Forum List

Back