Taliban using Anti-Mosque Fever to Recruit Members

dismissing me does not an argument make.

You have no response to even show how there is ANYTHING wrong with my post so you pretend there is and dismiss it.

You see that bullshit will not fly anymore.

If it is so out of context then provide some context or fuck off.

Oh dear. The daft bitch still doesn't get it. :lol:

Then with that same logic all christians are responsible for stopping the murder of womens healthcare providers

Not really. Violence because of "religious" motivation is more widespread in Islamic nations than any predominately-Christian nation in the West today. what does wide spread have to do with this?This isn't a judgment of which religion is "better", but more about a difference in social conditions and the existing power structures in the MEYou do realise there are muslims everywhere in the world, are you going to kill them too? that exploit Islamic fundamentalism for political gain.

It's like this; it was on Christianity to figure out that burning witches at the stake was wrong. No the LAWS said it was illegal before teh religions gave it upThe sense of morality--right and wrong--changed over time in the religion. There were external factors too, like increasing secularization that paralleled economic development. I hope the same happens in the ME, Again the ME is not the only place Muslims livewhere knowledge eventually trumps fear.

What is your alternative? If Islam doesn't bear the burden of bringing on itself a sea change in how violence is tolerated, who will? Us? Or is the current state of affairs in the ME acceptable to you right now?

Now why is it different for some christians to appauld the murder of Drs and patients than it is for some Muslims to appauld the murder of innocents?

You have no response to even show how there is ANYTHING wrong with my post so you pretend there is and dismiss it.

Wishing doesnt make it so.

your phoney attempt at being so smart no one gets your point is dead in the water.

Its fools no one anymore OK , now you can keep doing it but you will look even more foolish.

Enlighten us on your vast knowledge of the Art of War or look even yet more pathetic.

your phoney attempt at being so smart no one gets your point is dead in the water.

Its fools no one anymore OK , now you can keep doing it but you will look even more foolish.

Enlighten us on your vast knowledge of the Art of War or look even yet more pathetic.

Says the daft twat who looked it up in wikipedia and proved that a moron in possession of a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. :lol: Can you really get any more pathetic?

Says the daft twat who looked it up in wikipedia and proved that a moron in possession of a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. :lol: Can you really get any more pathetic?

God, I hope not.

Then with that same logic all christians are responsible for stopping the murder of womens healthcare providers

Not really. Violence because of "religious" motivation is more widespread in Islamic nations than any predominately-Christian nation in the West today. what does wide spread have to do with this?This isn't a judgment of which religion is "better", but more about a difference in social conditions and the existing power structures in the MEYou do realise there are muslims everywhere in the world, are you going to kill them too? that exploit Islamic fundamentalism for political gain.

It's like this; it was on Christianity to figure out that burning witches at the stake was wrong. No the LAWS said it was illegal before teh religions gave it upThe sense of morality--right and wrong--changed over time in the religion. There were external factors too, like increasing secularization that paralleled economic development. I hope the same happens in the ME, Again the ME is not the only place Muslims livewhere knowledge eventually trumps fear.

What is your alternative? If Islam doesn't bear the burden of bringing on itself a sea change in how violence is tolerated, who will? Us? Or is the current state of affairs in the ME acceptable to you right now?

Now why is it different for some christians to appauld the murder of Drs and patients than it is for some Muslims to appauld the murder of innocents?

First off, 'splatters, that bolded part better not be a fucking accusation of me of advocating the murder of Muslim around the world. I despise that and the call to genocide it implies.

Second, I am talking about the ME regimes who are exploiting Islamic fundamentalism to help distract from their internal failing, and so keeping their seats at power safe. I'm not talking about Indonesia, which is relatively peaceful. I'm not talking about North Africa, which is peaceful relatively to the rest of the continent. I am talking about the geographical heart of Islam, the ME, and the religiously-motivated violence that continues there, and how Islam as a whole would play the main role in its secularization/progressivism.

You're argument only has legs if you're actually asserting that violence motivated by a perverse "understanding" of Christianity in developed Western nations is equivalent in both frequency, level of social tolerance, and body bags as the violence motivated by a perverse "understanding" of Islam in the ME, today. That's an unworkable argument, imo.

I'm not even going to bother getting into the European continent's religious changes in response to Renaissance society with you.

Last edited:
Hey SGS I think you may be getting the point.

Not all Muslims are our enemy.

Now when you realise you have to take them one at a time to determine they are our enemy you may have it.

There are six principles to the Art of War. You quote one small aspect of one of the principles and place it in an out of context situation. Knowing your enemy is about an intimate knowledge and understanding of their strategies, capabilities and desires as well as the same understanding of one's own strengths and weaknesses. It's about understanding how opposing commanders will react to any given strategy and it's about knowing the environment and terrain you will fight in.

If you're going to build an argument on the Art of War, I would suggest that you at least read the damned thing so that you may understand what the fuck you're talking about.

How is that differant from how I quoted it.

First you must know WHO your enemy is, To wage war on those you do not need to fight to win is utter stupidity.

What the anti Mulsim faction of this country is doing is trying to make our fight with ALL oif Islam. They want to increase the size of the people we need to fight to win.

This is Not a religious war like some fools are clamouring for.

Well, at least you're consistent. You just don't get it, do you! As I said, go read the whole fucking book...then come back and make some attempt to talk sense!

There is a vast difference between reading a book and understanding it.... and a whole new ballgame when you actually are the one fighting that war.

Now when you realise you have to take them one at a time to determine they are our enemy you may have it.

If you weren't so completely up your own ass, you would realize that very, very, very few people on this board actually consider all Muslims to be our enemy, you fucking idiot.

:rofl:

Read my response to Colin. I already got it, even in high school on 9/12 I got it. I've never thought of all Muslims as the enemy; it's fundies, and you can find those fuckers in all creeds. I have no problem with the Area 51 mosque in Manhattan, either.

If you weren't so completely up your own ass, you would realize that very, very, very few people on this board actually consider all Muslims to be our enemy, you fucking idiot.
Next, she is going to tell us that Grant is burried in Grant's Tomb and think she's onto something.

Read my response to Colin. I already got it, even in high school on 9/12 I got it. I've never thought of all Muslims as the enemy; it's fundies, and you can find those fuckers in all creeds. I have no problem with the Area 51 mosque in Manhattan, either.

Then why did you find fault with what I was saying?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Then what took you so long to state that all muslims are not our enemy?

The mosque issue is fucking this country.

getting pissed at a religion for building a house of prayer is harming this country.

Now do you get it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Then what took you so long to state that all muslims are not our enemy?

The mosque issue is fucking this country.

getting pissed at a religion for building a house of prayer is harming this country.

Now do you get it.

JUMP tm JUMP

Why do you hate America?

WTH?

America’s enemies in Afghanistan are delighted by the vehement public opposition to the proposed “Ground Zero mosque.” The backlash against the project has drawn the heaviest e-mail response ever on jihadi Web sites, Zabihullah claims—far bigger even than France’s ban on burqas earlier this year. (That was big, he recalls: “We received many e-mails asking for advice on how Muslims should react to the hijab ban, and how they can punish France.”) This time the target is America itself. “We are getting even more messages of support and solidarity on the mosque issue and questions about how to fight back against this outrage.”

Taliban Using Mosque Controversy to Recruit - Newsweek

Maybe if you read the OP you would understand why I quoted the Art of War.

WTH?

America’s enemies in Afghanistan are delighted by the vehement public opposition to the proposed “Ground Zero mosque.” The backlash against the project has drawn the heaviest e-mail response ever on jihadi Web sites, Zabihullah claims—far bigger even than France’s ban on burqas earlier this year. (That was big, he recalls: “We received many e-mails asking for advice on how Muslims should react to the hijab ban, and how they can punish France.”) This time the target is America itself. “We are getting even more messages of support and solidarity on the mosque issue and questions about how to fight back against this outrage.”

Maybe if you read the OP you would understand why I quoted the Art of War.
Who the fuck are you talking to? :cuckoo:

uh, the fault was not with your argument, but in how you were making it.

I said cherry-picking the Art of War was not the best way to make the argument; I didn't say you're argument was wrong. There's a difference.

See it? :eusa_shhh:

Cherry picking???????

The quote I gave from the AoW was the number one quoted phrase dfrom teh book.

I gave the entire fuckin g quote for hells sake.

Tell me why you found a problem with me giving the most quoted phrase in its entirety?

WTH?

曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

It makes perfect sense with this article

Forum List

Back