Taliban using Anti-Mosque Fever to Recruit Members

Dude I was not trying to insul.t the person I was asking that of , I was trying to get him to tell us his position.

we all know NONE of you cons would vote for NO democrat.

I have voted for people other than democrats in my lifetime but it has been very few times.

Dude I was not trying to insul.t the person I was asking that of , I was trying to get him to tell us his position.

I have voted for people other than democrats in my lifetime but it has been very few times.

Wait, are you calling me a Con? Hmm. So now, you apparently know ALL of us, and who and if we would vote for in the future.

How stupid can you be?

I doubt it.

Nope , I never claimed to have read it.

I have studied it a little though and it is recognised as THE book of war.

Then stop being so high and mighty telling other people to read it when you yourself haven't read shit.

Actually, it's the Art Of War, By Sun Tzu.

The art of war: the definitive interpretation of Sun Tzu's classic book of strategy for the martial artist [Book]

Look Go read the thread or actually listen to what I am saying.

You MUST know your enemy to win a war.

The art of war says that NOT jsut me.

I brought up this classic work so you people could seprate your brain pounding knee jerk reaction to merely insult anything a liberal says.

If you claim all if Islam is our enemy you set the US up for losing this war.

They are not all our enemies so why fucking fight them.

I wnat to win this war not just score fucking political points for one party or the other.

Wait, are you calling me a Con? Hmm. So now, you apparently know ALL of us, and who and if we would vote for in the future.

How stupid can you be?

I doubt it.

I dont have your positions memorized.

I dont care what label you call yourself.

I am talking ideas here and yuou injected your silly self into the conversation.

If you were truely concerned with me knowing your every little position you would talk and answer the questions like the one about just using party platform who would you vote for.

You are right leaning from what I have seen and your knee jerk hate of anyone liberal pretty much gives you away.

Nope , I never claimed to have read it.

I have studied it a little though and it is recognised as THE book of war.

Then stop being so high and mighty telling other people to read it when you yourself haven't read shit.

Actually, it's the Art Of War, By Sun Tzu.

The art of war: the definitive interpretation of Sun Tzu's classic book of strategy for the martial artist [Book]

Look Go read the thread or actually listen to what I am saying.

You MUST know your enemy to win a war.

The art of war says that NOT jsut me.

I brought up this classic work so you people could seprate your brain pounding knee jerk reaction to merely insult anything a liberal says.

If you claim all if Islam is our enemy you set the US up for losing this war.

They are not all our enemies so why fucking fight them.

I wnat to win this war not just score fucking political points for one party or the other.

Of course you do, who saying you shouldn't?

Who's "You"? I never claimed Islam is our enemy. Stop with the strawman arguments.

Losing this war? We're not losing this war, we're in the same shit we were back before the Surge in Iraq.

We are fighting a Radical Enemy.

[SIZE=""]NO IDIOT,[/SIZE]

You dont work to give your TRUE enemies a shit load of allies.

There is no need to shout, idiot, it doesn't make your post any more substantive. Our forebears fought and died for our freedom..... You might be prepared to sacrifice it on the altar of cowardice. I am not.

If Muslims choose to side with our enemies, then they are our enemies. Personally, I am more concerned about the cowardly left who think we should make those sacrifices than I am about a few droolers around the globe. Those who will hate us, will do so. Nothing we do or say will change that.... We could give them every penny we have in aid, we could sacrifice our freedoms and all we will achieve is that they will have won. Fuck them, and fuck you if you are too cowardly to defend the country that provides you the freedom to be a fucking moron.

Have you defended out nation CG? In which branch of our nation's military did you enlist, serve?
Of course if you are too cowardly to defend our country, you are in a long line of chicken hawks who enjoy the freedom protected by those of us who did serve.

You know something, as a vet myself, although not US, I'm sure I'm not alone in considering those who believe they are somehow superior to those who haven't served, as rather sad human beings.

The war in Afghanistan is fought by coalition soldiers in some mountains on the other side of the world; the war on terror is a battle in the mind, and it's a battle that anyone can fight. If you let fear conquer your head, you lose the war on terror. Chew on that. :eusa_think:

How stupid can you be?

I doubt it.

I am talking ideas here and yuou injected your silly self into the conversation.

If you were truely concerned with me knowing your every little position you would talk and answer the questions like the one about just using party platform who would you vote for.

You are right leaning from what I have seen and your knee jerk hate of anyone liberal pretty much gives you away.

Who said you did?

You keep using "You" when you respond to my posts.

Besides that, This is a message board, I can inject myself into a conversation however I want.

I don't care that you know my little position.

I don't use Party platforms to vote, why do you think i'm an Independent? Stop acting like you know my position.

I'm right leaning on most Issues, doesn't mean I'm a Republican. I don't hate Liberals, I despise hacks like you, If you ask most people on here I don't hate anyone. Please get a clue.

The Art of War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; pinyin: Sūnzǐ Bīngfǎ) is a Chinese military treatise that was written by Sun Tzu in the 6th century BC, during the Spring and Autumn period. (Some scholars believe it was written during the later Warring States period.[1]) Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it is said to be the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time, and still one of the basic texts.

The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy. It has had an influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond. Sun Tzu suggested the importance of positioning in strategy and that position is affected both by objective conditions in the physical environment and the subjective opinions of competitive actors in that environment. He thought that strategy was not planning in the sense of working through an established list, but rather that it requires quick and appropriate responses to changing conditions. Planning works in a controlled environment, but in a changing environment, competing plans collide, creating unexpected situations.

故曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.

This has been the bible of war making for longer than this country has been in exsistance

Know your enemy folks.

Its how you win.

I love how so many of you will ignore and belittle the smart ways to fight an enemy for temporary political gain.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You in denial?

See here asshole.

why are you so angry at someone quoting the Art of war?

First you called it the Book of War, now that I corrected you stop acting like you know the book. You also claimed you never read it, so stop quoting it.

Besides that, You're not quoting the book. Who's using political Gain? Did you not see the title of this thread?

So will you ever answer the question of wether one should know their enemy if they wish to win a war?

That is what the Art of War says.

Knowing your enemy is knowing who they are and what their motivations are.

When you claim an entire religion is your enemy and it is not you have just caused yourself a huge possibility of losing the war by forcing those you dont need to fight to fight you.

Just think TM...everyone is getting to know obama.

There is no need to shout, idiot, it doesn't make your post any more substantive. Our forebears fought and died for our freedom..... You might be prepared to sacrifice it on the altar of cowardice. I am not.

If Muslims choose to side with our enemies, then they are our enemies. Personally, I am more concerned about the cowardly left who think we should make those sacrifices than I am about a few droolers around the globe. Those who will hate us, will do so. Nothing we do or say will change that.... We could give them every penny we have in aid, we could sacrifice our freedoms and all we will achieve is that they will have won. Fuck them, and fuck you if you are too cowardly to defend the country that provides you the freedom to be a fucking moron.

Have you defended out nation CG? In which branch of our nation's military did you enlist, serve?
Of course if you are too cowardly to defend our country, you are in a long line of chicken hawks who enjoy the freedom protected by those of us who did serve.

the military is for losers who can't make it in the real world

Lol! Coming from one of this board's more accomplished morons, that's quite funny!

the art of war - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the art of war (chinese: 孫子兵法; pinyin: Sūnzǐ bīngfǎ) is a chinese military treatise that was written by sun tzu in the 6th century bc, during the spring and autumn period. (some scholars believe it was written during the later warring states period.[1]) composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it is said to be the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time, and still one of the basic texts.

The art of war is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy. It has had an influence on eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond. Sun tzu suggested the importance of positioning in strategy and that position is affected both by objective conditions in the physical environment and the subjective opinions of competitive actors in that environment. He thought that strategy was not planning in the sense of working through an established list, but rather that it requires quick and appropriate responses to changing conditions. Planning works in a controlled environment, but in a changing environment, competing plans collide, creating unexpected situations.

so it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.

this has been the bible of war making for longer than this country has been in exsistance
wharrrggggblll

How stupid can you be?

I doubt it.

Who said you did?

You keep using "You" when you respond to my posts.

Besides that, This is a message board, I can inject myself into a conversation however I want. never said you couldnt

I don't care that you know my little position. then why get all pissy at me calling you a con?

I don't use Party platforms to vote, why do you think i'm an Independent? Stop acting like you know my position. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, remember you dont care

I'm right leaning on most Issues, doesn't mean I'm a Republican. I don't hate Liberals, I despise hacks like you, If you ask most people on here I don't hate anyone. Please get a clue.

Then why the fuck did you get all crazed about me quoting the Art of War?

The Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; pinyin: Sūnzǐ Bīngfǎ) is a Chinese military treatise that was written by Sun Tzu in the 6th century BC, during the Spring and Autumn period. (Some scholars believe it was written during the later Warring States period.[1]) Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it is said to be the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time, and still one of the basic texts.

The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy. It has had an influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond. Sun Tzu suggested the importance of positioning in strategy and that position is affected both by objective conditions in the physical environment and the subjective opinions of competitive actors in that environment. He thought that strategy was not planning in the sense of working through an established list, but rather that it requires quick and appropriate responses to changing conditions. Planning works in a controlled environment, but in a changing environment, competing plans collide, creating unexpected situations.

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.

This has been the bible of war making for longer than this country has been in exsistance

It's a pretty good read even if you don't have any plans for world domination, too. There's some good stuff about the psychology of dealing with adverse situations.

So will you ever answer the question of wether one should know their enemy if they wish to win a war?

That is what the Art of War says.

Knowing your enemy is knowing who they are and what their motivations are.

When you claim an entire religion is your enemy and it is not you have just caused yourself a huge possibility of losing the war by forcing those you dont need to fight to fight you.

Just think TM...everyone is getting to know obama.

Do you have any thoughts on this subject of hand or did you think Obama wrote the Art of War?

It's a pretty good read even if you don't have any plans for world domination, too. There's some good stuff about the psychology of dealing with adverse situations.

I have never read it but have studied about it a little.

It is required reading for ANY US officer.

Forum List

Back