Taking Trump Off the Ballot Isn't Going to Work

But not enough for him to win, that's the thing. Some will vote for a sensible Republican candidate they do put up.

Um, no people are removed from ballots all the time, for not having enough signatures, for not residing in the jurisdiction, for not meeting the qualifications for office.

If he incited an insurrection aimed at overthrowing an election, sure.
Dream on you crazy bastard. Trump wins either way.

People can write in Trump's name and will.

Also, it's against the notion of free and fair elections to take a candidate off the ballot. Do Democrats realize that?

Would you Democrats think it a good idea to take Biden off the ballot?
The last time democrats did this, it started a Civil War

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Yep, he should be off the ballot everywhere.
You can impeach Biden but not disqualify him from running

Article II

Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

DERP!

Impeachment and removal from office. Ok. As I understand it. The Republicans are promising major evidence in the near future. Just as they have been promising a beautiful report on how the election was stolen. And the Grinch in custody.

Get back to me when you have that 2/3vote in the senate you need scooter.

Impeachment and removal from office. Ok. As I understand it. The Republicans are promising major evidence in the near future. Just as they have been promising a beautiful report on how the election was stolen. And the Grinch in custody.

Get back to me when you have that 2/3vote in the senate you need scooter.

You know Biden takes bribes. Why do you want him as POTUS?

You know Biden takes bribes. Why do you want him as POTUS?

I don’t k ow it. I know it is alleged by the same people who deny Trump did anything wrong while in office, that he should not be charged for keeping top secret files in contravention of law, and who claim the charges from Trump’s own actions are a witch hunt. The practice since Trump entered politics has been to deflect by screaming that Trump is not as bad as (insert Democrat, or democrats here).

But what really throws me off the accusations is this. In one thread Biden is apparently just short of Blofeld, the Bond Villain in his various criminal enterprises. In the next Biden is a bumbling fool who can’t speak in complete sentences and suffers from dementia.

Hunter is either the smartest bag man in the Biden crime empire, or a brain fried drug addict who has an IQ below Forrest Gump.

That’s part of the Real Problem. The Republicans don’t give us the best Candidate to vote for. They spend every minute of the day explaining why theirs isn’t the worst. And let’s be honest. Trump is the worst. By any measuring stick. By any standard. Trump is the absolute worst.

The worst you can say about Biden is he takes Bribes. You tell us you will prove it. If you can ever find any evidence of it. The Special Prosecutor hasn’t announced any yet. But that doesn’t matter. Not to the Twitter news morons like yourself.

Trump has done a hundred things worse. So is Moderates beg you to give us someone other than Trump to vote for. Nope. We are getting Trump. His selling point? According to his fanboy base he is awesome. Now they are claiming a right that has never existed before needs to be created out of thin air to protect Trump.

I don’t k ow it. I know it is alleged by the same people who deny Trump did anything wrong while in office, that he should not be charged for keeping top secret files in contravention of law, and who claim the charges from Trump’s own actions are a witch hunt. The practice since Trump entered politics has been to deflect by screaming that Trump is not as bad as (insert Democrat, or democrats here).

But what really throws me off the accusations is this. In one thread Biden is apparently just short of Blofeld, the Bond Villain in his various criminal enterprises. In the next Biden is a bumbling fool who can’t speak in complete sentences and suffers from dementia.

Hunter is either the smartest bag man in the Biden crime empire, or a brain fried drug addict who has an IQ below Forrest Gump.

That’s part of the Real Problem. The Republicans don’t give us the best Candidate to vote for. They spend every minute of the day explaining why theirs isn’t the worst. And let’s be honest. Trump is the worst. By any measuring stick. By any standard. Trump is the absolute worst.

The worst you can say about Biden is he takes Bribes. You tell us you will prove it. If you can ever find any evidence of it. The Special Prosecutor hasn’t announced any yet. But that doesn’t matter. Not to the Twitter news morons like yourself.

Trump has done a hundred things worse. So is Moderates beg you to give us someone other than Trump to vote for. Nope. We are getting Trump. His selling point? According to his fanboy base he is awesome. Now they are claiming a right that has never existed before needs to be created out of thin air to protect Trump.

All you need to do is change the name from Biden to Trump. Then you see the corruption.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. RIGHT?

All you need to do is change the name from Biden to Trump. Then you see the corruption.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. RIGHT?

Here is the difference. The “evidence” against Biden I’ve seen so far is mostly innuendo and belief. The evidence against Trump is actual recordings of Trump. Him actually saying the things that he is alleged to have said or done.

Let’s start with a favorite of the RW. The laptop. The story goes that a computer repair guy got his hands on the laptop. It was never claimed and he went rummaging around to see what was there. He found evidence of a lot of crimes. He didn’t call the cops. He didn’t call the FBI. He called the Republican Party.

See a problem yet? If the name was Trump you would be screaming it was Crossfire Hurricane 2.0.

By contrast the Classified Files were found at Mar a Lago by Federal Agents. Executing a search warrant. A warrant made necessary because Trump ignored a verbal request, lied in response to a written request, lied in response to a Subpoena. If Biden had done half of that you would be demanding he be thrown in jail without bail for obstruction. Trump is on tape saying he could have declassified these documents when he was President, but it’s too late now.

Regarding January 6 and Trump’s participation in it? A whole new Right is needed. The idea, not supported by history, that Trump is immune because he was the President.

Want to make Biden look really bad? Nominate Nikki Haley. Nominate anyone but Trump. Because nobody looks worse than Trump where criminal activity allegations come in.

Why should I click that? I can just look at our history and see who the 14th amendment was originally aimed at.

So I have all of US history.. and you have an article you didn't even read?

Easy call, really.

Ok. Why didn’t they put an end date on the 14th? An expiration date?

Forum List

Back